PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods motor problem for g35

MustangSVT
01-29-2010, 11:02 PM
my engine burns oil and wonder who knows or who wants to fix it

87 Turbo II
01-30-2010, 01:26 AM
my engine burns oil and wonder who knows or who wants to fix it

sounds like someone beat the shit out of a cold engine on nearly every startup for such a young car. I'm guessing you don't know too much about what's going on under that hood of yours, you just like the shiny rims, paint job, and interior.

I hate when non mechanic-like people try to still be car enthusiasts, and live the lifestyle without the knowledge. It's why we have a vehicle introduced in 2003, already burning oil at only 7 years old, while we have cars from the 80s that have been properly taken care of that hold great compression and don't leak or burn a drop of any fluids.

Dr.G35
01-30-2010, 02:32 AM
how much and what year is your G? pm me if you want.

browningboy7
01-30-2010, 04:52 AM
sounds like someone beat the shit out of a cold engine on nearly every startup for such a young car. I'm guessing you don't know too much about what's going on under that hood of yours, you just like the shiny rims, paint job, and interior.

I hate when non mechanic-like people try to still be car enthusiasts, and live the lifestyle without the knowledge. It's why we have a vehicle introduced in 2003, already burning oil at only 7 years old, while we have cars from the 80s that have been properly taken care of that hold great compression and don't leak or burn a drop of any fluids.

You my good sir....Are a fucking moron. You are telling me just because someone isn't mechanically inclined then they shouldn't have/buy cars that they love? Or pay a shop to build it for them? That is one of the single most retarded statements I have ever heard.

all-mota
01-30-2010, 10:19 AM
check the crankcase ventilation if they become stopped up they can cause oil consumption problems. i highly doubt your oil consumption problem are coming from worn engine parts

Just_CHill
01-30-2010, 10:20 AM

Hmmm.... someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Just sayin.