PDA

View Full Version : Southern Cumfort wtf?!?!

allout13
01-29-2010, 10:41 PM
I was just browsing ATL jobs on craigslist, and I came across this ad:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/lab/1574360295.html

WTF? :no:

discuss

Elbow
01-29-2010, 10:43 PM
E-mailed...

Arm&hammer
01-29-2010, 10:45 PM
E-mailed...

X2. i hope i get a reply!!

Double_0_Rusty
01-29-2010, 10:46 PM
e-mail sent.... no shame

oneSLOWex
01-29-2010, 10:50 PM
uhhhh

JDMbabe
01-29-2010, 10:55 PM
nobody wants to see a man over 50 naked in some southern CUMfort... sick

5speed
01-29-2010, 10:56 PM
haha, tell me how that goes....please dont show me

Arm&hammer
01-29-2010, 10:58 PM
haha, tell me how that goes....please dont show me

are you sure you don't want to see? i can pm you some preview pics if you want.

dallasb84
01-29-2010, 11:47 PM
lol......after the hundo...... they will ask you to put a dildo in your asshole...... then the fag walks out....... and puts a dildo in his....... then he sucks your cock..... and then he fucks you in the ass... then your homo and Evan finds the gay video on gayfag.com and uploads it to Importatlanta.

whats there to not understand

nreggie454
01-30-2010, 12:11 AM
lol......after the hundo...... they will ask you to put a dildo in your asshole...... then the fag walks out....... and puts a dildo in his....... then he sucks your cock..... and then he fucks you in the ass... then your homo and Evan finds the gay video on gayfag.com and uploads it to Importatlanta.

whats there to not understand

So I see that you emailed them earlier. Thanks for the heads up. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Machado
01-30-2010, 12:16 AM
easy $100

I e-mailed them. too bad im not "All-American" lol this should be funny

Jiggity96
01-30-2010, 12:20 AM
if i had a gay friend and he told me he had already
jerked off thinking about me i might would do it

but i hope a guy never jerks off to me

LokiSays
01-30-2010, 12:24 AM
that made me LOL

dallasb84
01-30-2010, 12:24 AM
So I see that you emailed them earlier. Thanks for the heads up. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

you are stupid.... and no i did not email them.... wtf is wrong with you..

do you really think that someone is going to give you one hundred dollors just because you are a man between 22 and 25 and american...

no you dickhole. they want to fuck you in the ass.....

its common sense.....get some...

bish:D

TougeGTR-33
01-30-2010, 12:25 AM
also e-mailed!

nreggie454
01-30-2010, 12:27 AM
you are stupid.... and no i did not email them.... wtf is wrong with you..

do you really think that someone is going to give you one hundred dollors just because you are a man between 22 and 25 and american...

no you dickhole. they want to fuck you in the ass.....

its common sense.....get some...

bish:D

It's ok. People fall for scams all the time. No need to be ashamed. Also, by the looks of it, you have already had plenty, so I'll pass.

dallasb84
01-30-2010, 12:30 AM
It's ok. People fall for scams all the time. No need to be ashamed. Also, by the looks of it, you have already had plenty, so I'll pass.

post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes post makes no sense no makes

nreggie454
01-30-2010, 12:35 AM
Oops, misread your post, I thought you said "come get some." Either way, you are still in denial that you got hosed, literally and figuratively.

dallasb84
01-30-2010, 12:37 AM
what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the what the fuck are you talking about talking you are fuck the

Dr.G35
01-30-2010, 02:34 AM
if i had a gay friend and he told me he had already
jerked off thinking about me i might would do it

but i hope a guy never jerks off to me
cool story bro!

Machado
01-30-2010, 12:24 PM
email i got back from them

Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for responding - I'm looking forward to meeting you! You can get detailed information about this venture at 404-257-2707. Once you’ve heard all the details and you are still interested, please leave your name, number, and some information about yourself, and I’ll contact you for an interview.

VERY IMPORTANT - I ONLY respond to the information you leave by calling 404-257-2707, NOT to emails or texts, regarding scheduling the interview. Please be sure and call that number, listen to all the information, and leave the information asked for. I'll call you back and answer whatever questions you may have, give you my phone number, address, and directions, and schedule your interview.

Thanks again - hope to see you soon!

Buddy