PDA

View Full Version : Misc I WILL BEGIN LIVE BROADCASTING EVERY THURSDAY ONCE BULLRUN NEGINS TO AIR.

Tracy
01-29-2010, 03:28 PM
Just want to let everyone know that I will be live broadcasting as Speed TV's Bullrun is airing. This will begin on Thursday Feb 18th at 10:00 and will happen every Thursday thereafter at the same time via this page on our blog: http://batlground.com/blog/?page_id=582

I thought it would be cool for everyone to be able to chat questions to me while the show is actually airing, so I can tell you what happened behind the scenes or my feeling about a certain situation.

Tracy
01-29-2010, 03:29 PM
I meant to say BEGINS if a mod can change that for me, please!

RutRoe
01-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Fixed... AND...Awesome !

If people don't realize this, Tracy's a smart cookie and pays attention. I can't wait to hear some of the stories behind the scenes, and I work for SPEED.

As always, mad props for being a part of it. I can't wait to talk about it on air and say that you're my friend!

thecrazyone
01-29-2010, 10:31 PM
cool!

Tracy
01-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Fixed... AND...Awesome !

If people don't realize this, Tracy's a smart cookie and pays attention. I can't wait to hear some of the stories behind the scenes, and I work for SPEED.

As always, mad props for being a part of it. I can't wait to talk about it on air and say that you're my friend!I am also a yummie cookie :D I just got your message because I dropped my phone in the sink talking to Yousie yesterday. Had to use the rice trick to dry it out.

Tracy
02-25-2010, 04:35 PM
BUMP for live broadcasting tonight!

antiv6
02-25-2010, 05:08 PM
blog says 10:30 and this says 10, just thought id point that out