PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: B18c1Turboed

Tracy
10-27-2005, 04:13 PM
I don't know who you are nor do I care. If you have a problem with the question that I asked...then DIAF. It was a simple question that deserved a simple response. It's not your car, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to get so angry about something that's not your business. You're making yourself and the seller look like crap! I was told over and over again that it was a DD. I told my friend that I was told it was a DD after he asked me if it had a title. I showed him the thread only to read that it had NO TITLE!!!!!! Once again maybe you shouldn't get so angry over something that isn't your business so you can keep your blood pressure down.

:lmfao:

P.S. I made this thread so I wouldn't post bullshit like you did in your "hero's" for sale thread. I happen to think Peter is a nice guy.

B18c1Turboed
10-27-2005, 04:31 PM
Oh my good go take a FUCKING PMS pill!!!!!
IM not getting angry at all, i really dont give a shit, BUt when your smart ass comes in a post making comment I TOUGHT IT WAS A DAILY DRIVER!!

Yea then you are starting shit again!!!

All you had too say was Can you get a title? or what up with title?

But after all your smart ass comments claiming this was not a DD car thne yea you are starting shit again!!!

HAVENT YOU HEARED OF FUCKING PMS? but no you get all of IA involved so they can cher you on !!!

YOU READY

>
>
>
>
>
>
WHO FUCKEN CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATK_Designs
10-27-2005, 04:34 PM
In

BTEC
10-27-2005, 04:34 PM
this thread is going to go nowhere.

B16a2 Civic
10-27-2005, 04:35 PM
it may b locked b Tec

ATK_Designs
10-27-2005, 04:37 PM
I bet it will be locked....

You 2 should take this on PM.....too much drama on IA lately :-p

dereksi
10-27-2005, 04:38 PM
why would it be locked??

B18c1Turboed
10-27-2005, 04:39 PM
I bet it will be locked....

You 2 should take this on PM.....too much drama on IA lately :-p

Thats what i said BUT SHE NEEDS HER IA cheerleaders to encourage her!!!

The Golden Child
10-27-2005, 04:39 PM
just forget about it !!

Tracy
10-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Oh my good go take a FUCKING PMS pill!!!!!
IM not getting angry at all, i really dont give a shit, BUt when your smart ass comes in a post making comment I TOUGHT IT WAS A DAILY DRIVER!!

Yea then you are starting shit again!!!

All you had too say was Can you get a title? or what up with title?

But after all your smart ass comments claiming this was not a DD car thne yea you are starting shit again!!!

HAVENT YOU HEARED OF FUCKING PMS? but no you get all of IA involved so they can cher you on !!!

YOU READY

>
>
>
>
>
>
WHO FUCKEN CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: You're so funny when your mad. Posting in caps and cursing means your angry and that you care...or else you wouldn't have posted at all ;)

Someone asked if it had a title already in the thread. They were told no. In follow up to that question that was origionaly asked, I asked if it is a DD how is it that it has no title? Seems simple enough to me.

I could see how you would think "I thought it was a DD" is a smart ass remark. That is why I posted "JW" trying to ease whatever may come out of me asking a simple question that could be asked by any potential buyer...including myself or one of my customers (Money is green whether it comes from me or Joe Schmoe, I think Peter would agree ;) ). I also thought of putting a smiley after my question, then decided against it because I thought that was more smart ass then asking the simple question. You see, we have purchased A LOT of cars here and we never do so without a title for the reasons mentioned in the other thread. Why is it that I must PM to ask questions, but this was not brought up to anyone else asking questions about the car in the thread. Is it that you have someting against me I demand the same treatment as evryone else on this board :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

P.S. YOU CARE!!! :eek: :lmfao:

Tracy
10-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Thats what i said BUT SHE NEEDS HER IA cheerleaders to encourage her!!!

Yea. I actualy called them all. They should be interjecting shortly. I really never can handle myself. I have such a hard time standing up to assholes on this site...let me tell ya :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

4bangin
10-27-2005, 04:47 PM
Why wasnt this said through PM? Is it really that important that everyone sees you trying to tell someone off? I honestly don't care about your personal business, but it gets old seeing you do this every time. Anyone who buys the car and tries to use it as a DD shouldnt be driving it, anyway. I don't see why it matters. It seems more like you were just trying to nit pick flaws so that you can try to steal the thunder out of another shops car.

B18c1Turboed
10-27-2005, 04:51 PM
Yea your stupid ass comment even tough you may sit there and act like it wasnt it was. Do i need to pull old post of yours that constaly sit there and argue this is not a DD car..

Oh well screw im sure if you where a intrested buyer you would EMAIL ONLY like it states in the topic!!!

And just for shit and giggles IM NOT MAD, i can sit here and argue with you until 8pm everyday and be laughing about it, all you do is help me kill time at work..

PS I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!

Stormhammer
10-27-2005, 04:55 PM
... where the fuck is my popcorn...

dammit...

Tracy
10-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Why wasnt this said through PM? Is it really that important that everyone sees you trying to tell someone off? I honestly don't care about your personal business, but it gets old seeing you do this every time. Anyone who buys the car and tries to use it as a DD shouldnt be driving it, anyway. I don't see why it matters. It seems more like you were just trying to nit pick flaws so that you can try to steal the thunder out of another shops car.
LOL yea that's it! I'm trying to steal the thunder of someone else's shop car. I guess mission accomplished then.

If you don't care... DON'T POST. Simple as that.

You see. This is a forum. As a matter of fact it is the whoreslounge. Read the rules. You might be enlightened. I and everyone else on this board do what I/they want within the rules unless the mods decide otherwise. Why didn't you PM me with your concerns about this thread? Did you feel the need for everyone to see what you are posting? You see, that statement can go round and round all day long. Thanks. Please drive around.

It was stated over and over that it was a DD. Why should I or anyone think otherwise? It's not your place nor mine to say what someone does with a car that they are purchasing under the premise that it is a DD.

BTW, won't mention this car again in respect to Peter. To the rest of you.... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Tracy
10-27-2005, 04:57 PM
Yea your stupid ass comment even tough you may sit there and act like it wasnt it was. Do i need to pull old post of yours that constaly sit there and argue this is not a DD car..

Oh well screw im sure if you where a intrested buyer you would EMAIL ONLY like it states in the topic!!!

And just for shit and giggles IM NOT MAD, i can sit here and argue with you until 8pm everyday and be laughing about it, all you do is help me kill time at work..

PS I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!

do it! Pull them up. Because even though it wasn't my intention, if you pull up those posts, it will just prove my points from those posts. My car IS a DD!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

YOu care. You're showing it with your posts.

B18c1Turboed
10-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Oh my GOD you meet peter one time and you have SO MUCH respect for him now, when before all you could do was rag on are crew and cars.

You know where u can put your DD car
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/cookout/IACookOut10-23-05027.jpg

Like we really care. Mine is a DD car too and it lays down more HP than your, do you want a fucken cookie now.. like i said i can go all day i have 2 hours left!!!

Tracy
10-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Oh my GOD you meet peter one time and you have SO MUCH respect for him now, when before all you could do was rag on are crew and cars.

You know where u can put your DD car

Like we really care. Mine is a DD car too and it lays down more HP than your, do you want a fucken cookie now.. like i said i can go all day i have 2 hours left!!!

Sweet! Your car makes more power than mine. Are you proud now? Does it make you feel good? Remember we are both just killing time at work now. :lmfao: :lmfao: Don't get too upset.

and who is we? Do you have a turd in your pocket? I love how all of these people like Phil Panas and you come on here claiming "We". Speak for yourself...not your friends. I never rageed on anyone's cars...EVER. All I said was are you happy to have beaten a DD with AC and PS. How is that ragging on your car? And your crew.....yea, most of them are pretty rude to me and I defend myself. What goes around comes around. Be ready to take it if you want to give it.

So how is your day at work going? Mine has been pretty good so far. Dan's just getting ready to tune my car for 18 lbs. Then we are gonna go to Little Talledega early tomorow and I think we are going to stay for the Supra Shootout. :lmfao:

Tracy
10-27-2005, 05:16 PM
BTW, I have respect for Peter because he came to our shop for the cookout and was cool to me despite all of the bullshit put on by his crew. It's all pretty black and white to me. I don't have to like his friends to repect him.

Darling Nikki
10-27-2005, 05:22 PM

ARE YOU SMOKING CRACK MOFO???? This the the WL i think you would of already known this by now but you can post BS, Callouts, RANTS, anything you please. As Chris would say "Change your tampon and come back with a better attitude ORRRRRRRRR DOn't read the shit at all. No one is making you read this thread. DIAF

B18c1Turboed
10-27-2005, 05:26 PM
Sweet! Your car makes more power than mine. Are you proud now? Does it make you feel good? Remember we are both just killing time at work now. :lmfao: :lmfao: Don't get too upset.

and who is we? Do you have a turd in your pocket? I love how all of these people like Phil Panas and you come on here claiming "We". Speak for yourself...not your friends. I never rageed on anyone's cars...EVER. All I said was are you happy to have beaten a DD with AC and PS. How is that ragging on your car? And your crew.....yea, most of them are pretty rude to me and I defend myself. What goes around comes around. Be ready to take it if you want to give it.

So how is your day at work going? Mine has been pretty good so far. Dan's just getting ready to tune my car for 18 lbs. Then we are gonna go to Little Talledega early tomorow and I think we are going to stay for the Supra Shootout. :lmfao:

Lets just remember how all this stuff started. So what goes around comes around and its coming back around too you, not the other way around!!!
GEt it!!
So yes we are rude too you, why you ask? I dont wanna go all back thru the story!!!
Oh i can give shit all day, as BEE and Peter and everyone says IM A ASSHOLE!!!
Oh and dear when my car beat you i still had AC and a full system in the trunk, the only thing my car was lacking is back seats. Your the one that keeps stressing your car is a DD so, i just pointed out so was mine!!!

I drive it everday from Dacula to downtown ATL,,
When u one the dyno why dont u turn the boost up too 30 and let it
ride...DONT BE SKEEEEEEEEERED!!!!

B18c1Turboed
10-27-2005, 05:27 PM
BTW, I have respect for Peter because he came to our shop for the cookout and was cool to me despite all of the bullshit put on by his crew. It's all pretty black and white to me. I don't have to like his friends to repect him.

HAHA he wasnt there to see you!!! He had buisness to take care of and the guy was there!!! So dont think you special!!!

Tracy
10-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Who said that he was here to see me? I just said that he came and we were cordial. Don't try to make it something it's not, babe.

I remeber how it all started. Your boy is a cry baby. He didn't like being told how it was by a woman is all I can sssume ;)

Darling Nikki
10-27-2005, 05:35 PM
^HAHAHAHA

Tracy
10-27-2005, 05:36 PM
^HAHAHAHA
Hey girl! There's one of my cheerleders now! Thanks for having my back, hun. I don't think I could have had this one by myself.

B18c1Turboed
10-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Who said that he was here to see me? I just said that he came and we were cordial. Don't try to make it something it's not, babe.

I remeber how it all started. Your boy is a cry baby. He didn't like being told how it was by a woman is all I can sssume ;)

Oh im not making it more, i was just stating facts!!! Yea i guess we dont like to be treated when we put so much money in are cars and baby the hell out of them then certain things happen.Yea it would piss me off too!!!

OK you cheerleaders ready

Let me hear

BATTLEGROUND
SUCKS!!!! HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darling Nikki
10-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Thank ya BUT....Shit Tracy doesn't need any of us...she can handle assholes all day long by herself ;)

B18c1Turboed
10-27-2005, 05:47 PM
Thank ya BUT....Shit Tracy doesn't need any of us...she can handle assholes all day long by herself ;)

Thats good too know..... NEXT!!!!! and i wonder how she deals with dumbasses that come in her shop like you!!

Darling Nikki
10-27-2005, 05:50 PM
Sweetheart I don't come to her shop....I drive a magnum! stupid fuck! If I did have a supra or another car that they could work on I sure as hell would take it to BG. but thanks for caring once again...i wonder how old you are? EAD

Tracy
10-27-2005, 05:55 PM
Oh im not making it more, i was just stating facts!!! Yea i guess we dont like to be treated when we put so much money in are cars and baby the hell out of them then certain things happen.Yea it would piss me off too!!!

OK you cheerleaders ready

Let me hear

BATTLEGROUND
SUCKS!!!! HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, there was so much money put into it that it still had stock wheels!!!! LOL!!!! And let me tell you, the damage done to that car was horrific! I mean...GAWD! We ruined it, didn't we? How could we do that? We strapped it down and it actually stayedon the dyno. Imagine that. You'd think that by the way you're talking that the straps broke and it just fell off the dyno. It moved a little bit and he asked to go again. He was devestated I tell ya! So devistated that he asked for another pull. Go figure. :lmfao: :lmfao: Funny thing is, that he never posted. Only HIS cheerleaders did. BTW, where are all of yours. I miss playing with them. You better call them soon. I'm about to go shopping. They'll miss out on all of the fun.

Is that your excuse for him bugging the shit out of me all day before his car even got it on the dyno? That his car moved on the dyno? If so, that doesn't add up on the timeline. He was a crybaby for about 3 hours before his car even got on the dyno. He cried for 3 hours about wanting to skip in the front of the line. I mean, how rude of me to let him dyno after I stopped registration 5 hours before he showed up. Why did I do something that mean? Everyone else showed up on time and preregistered and I made him go last. I should have just let him show up 5 hours late and then skip everyone in line that preregistered and showed up on time. I'm sure that the other 300 people at the shop that day would have totally understood. Not to mention the 40 drivers that were in line ahaead of him. OMG! I regret it more and more everyday and everytime you bring it up I get so sad. :lmfao:

and just for the record, it's B-A-T-L-G-R-O-U-N-D. I mean if you are gonna be captain of the squad. I want you to get it right.

Tracy
10-27-2005, 05:56 PM
EAD

LMFAO

B18c1Turboed
10-27-2005, 05:56 PM
Sweetheart I don't come to her shop....I drive a magnum! stupid fuck! If I did have a supra or another car that they could work on I sure as hell would take it to BG. but thanks for caring once again...i wonder how old you are? EAD

Old enough to know
1) dont ever buy a piece of shit Magnum
2) Dont work for Dodge
3) never to take a car to BATTLEGROUND!!!! IF you can build the car yourself you dont deserve a car, ride marta with the rest of the redneck in ATL!!!

Gee i wounder how stupid you are???

B18c1Turboed
10-27-2005, 05:59 PM
^HAHAHAHA

VANilla MAGGIE you can insert your self here now, you have reached that point!

Tracy
10-27-2005, 06:03 PM
Old enough to know
1) dont ever buy a piece of shit Magnum
2) Dont work for Dodge
3) never to take a car to BATTLEGROUND!!!! IF you can build the car yourself you dont deserve a car, ride marta with the rest of the redneck in ATL!!!

Gee i wounder how stupid you are???

funny how we make a living off of all the people on this site and others that you just called stupid. Just make sure that you tell all the people that go to your buddies shop that they are stupid for not knowing how to build their own cars, too ;) I'm sure he'd love to hear you say that. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Gee i wounder how stupid you are??? :lmfao: :o :lmfao:

Darling Nikki
10-27-2005, 06:03 PM
WOW thats funny you say not to work for DOdge....thats your personal opinion and everyone can say they wouldn't work nor buy a DODGE.... But wow Awwww that really hurt my feelings....I think I am going to cry... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Thats fine you can thing my Magnum is a peice of shit....I will just RUN you and your worthless brain the fuck over!!! :goodjob: Keep talking shit...my magnum may be slow as shit but I love it.

AS far as not taking your car to BG....dude will you just choke on it now...do you seriously think what your saying affects Tracy at all?? Come on she just thinks its funny bc your wasting your sweet time over all of this. She just wanted to know what a FAG you are. :D

Darling Nikki
10-27-2005, 06:05 PM
VANilla MAGGIE you can insert your self here now, you have reached that point!

HAHAHAH ANYWAYS!!! Tracy your so hot in that pic!!! :lickpuss:

BigTs13
10-27-2005, 06:07 PM
i dont know y this dude is arguing with tracy. the few times ive been up to batlground with jeremy matt and jack (tracy u might know them...they are building that white 240sx), i saw tracy and i knew she wasnt one to fuck with. sooooo how about we just say tracy won this fight cause its not like she will ever lose.

Tracy
10-27-2005, 06:08 PM
HAHAHAH ANYWAYS!!! Tracy your so hot in that pic!!! :lickpuss:

I didn't even look yet. But I'm sure I'll just be flattered that he wasted his time on me again. I mean I know he has to be a busy guy and all. I must mean a lot to him.

Darling Nikki
10-27-2005, 06:10 PM
^exactly! lol This is fun...AND Yes Tracy wins every arguement!

B18c1Turboed
10-27-2005, 06:11 PM
1st of all i dont make money on this site! My buisness runs everyday and doesnt get bashed online, like someones i know!!!

2nd Peter repetation specks for itself!!!!

LIke i said im killing time so you really think it offends me too? I just sit here and laugh and see hoe stupid you can get get!!! You can bash me all you want i dont care!! I dont have a reputation to protect or make money of IA!!