PDA

View Full Version : Importatlanta.com

bdydrpdmazda
01-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Is beginning to really fucking suck! Am I the only one that feels this way? Seems like all the cool kids (myself included) have moved on to more fun things to do in order to pass the time and all we are left with is a shell of what once was the greatest automotive forum in the world. Good job Julio and Paul by getting out while you could, the titanic is going down...

Discuss...

EL42
01-29-2010, 01:52 PM
you mean the server or in general?

Kasper
01-29-2010, 01:55 PM
It really has been goin down hill alot lately.. everyones got some sort of dumb ass drama they wanna throw into the mix, and its like no one really talks anymore.. they just wanna bash others.. its really kind of depressing.. i came on here to actually meet folks, learn some shit i may not know, and to have some serious laughs. not to watch folks act like dicks to the noobs, and to watch them chase off everyone that is new and may not have a penis! I dunno.. it was just really cool. but now everyone is just kinda runnin everyone else off and the cool folks are moveing on..

bdydrpdmazda
01-29-2010, 01:56 PM
you mean the server or in general?
I mean in general but the server issues dont help...

LvnBoOst
01-29-2010, 01:57 PM
I think every so often the cycle of "posters" changes and the vibe on the forum changes...

I wouldnt say it sucks, its just not your style anymore...and maybe some others as well, but IA as a whole doesnt suck IMO...

ava_Z32
01-29-2010, 01:59 PM
i met a lot of people from IA. i dont think it sucks.

EL42
01-29-2010, 01:59 PM
I think every so often the cycle of "posters" changes and the vibe on the forum changes...

I wouldnt say it sucks, its just not your style anymore...and maybe some others as well, but IA as a whole doesnt suck IMO...
:D that's what i was gonna say...:cheers:

LvnBoOst
01-29-2010, 02:05 PM
^ Are you from Conyers.... (Not to change the subject)

But I feel like I know you from somewhere and I cant figure it out...weird...lol

garrick
01-29-2010, 02:06 PM
I got neg reps and don't even know why lol...

One_Bad_SHO
01-29-2010, 02:07 PM
*Group Hug*

Jblizzard
01-29-2010, 02:08 PM
I'm just getting started, going to bring this bad boy back!!!

lol...

On_Her_Face
01-29-2010, 02:09 PM
I blame Obama. Seriously.

Jblizzard
01-29-2010, 02:10 PM
^^^ Trufth, he didn't give us a bail out

On_Her_Face
01-29-2010, 02:11 PM
^^^ Trufth, he didn't give us a bail out

LAWL...

...Chevy had a bail out :(

NVEOUS
01-29-2010, 02:12 PM
There are alot of people that used to post on here about 6 or 7 months ago who don't even get on anymore. I've met alot of people from here and its just not the same anymore. But thats just me I've been posting and then go months without posting so Im just out of the loop again. But its whatever. Im not goin anywhere.

Slomaro Z28
01-29-2010, 02:19 PM

It's because of your sig.....the "wheel gap" and it says automatic. People are all about what everyone else is doing on here and not what they wanna do. So if your car isn't a 5 spd, lowered with a lip and wheels you're doomed here.

garrick
01-29-2010, 02:23 PM
It's because of your sig.....the "wheel gap" and it says automatic. People are all about what everyone else is doing on here and not what they wanna do. So if your car isn't a 5 spd, lowered with a lip and wheels you're doomed here.

Ah maybe I should hurry and get some coilovers an a lip then... An I can't ponder wasting my money on a 5 speed if I'm just going to swap the motor later, then have to get another tranny lol. Thanx though...

98blackcivic
01-29-2010, 02:52 PM
glad im not the only one that feels like that...
feels empty..like its soul was sold

DVSRX-7
01-29-2010, 02:55 PM
Is beginning to really fucking suck! Am I the only one that feels this way? Seems like all the cool kids (myself included) have moved on to more fun things to do in order to pass the time and all we are left with is a shell of what once was the greatest automotive forum in the world. Good job Julio and Paul by getting out while you could, the titanic is going down...

Discuss...

only people with no money stay on now!

Jiggity96
01-29-2010, 03:01 PM
LAWL...

...Chevy had a bail out :(

then the american made part in the toyota caused major
malfunctions leading to recalls and rebates and cash allowances
on american cars . . . . . hmmmmmmmm???????

Tracy
01-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Use the search button. You will see that this type of post comes up about once a year, usually during the winter season.

man
01-29-2010, 03:17 PM
It's been going downhill since 05

5speed
01-29-2010, 03:35 PM
It really has been goin down hill alot lately.. everyones got some sort of dumb ass drama they wanna throw into the mix, and its like no one really talks anymore.. they just wanna bash others.. its really kind of depressing.. i came on here to actually meet folks, learn some shit i may not know, and to have some serious laughs. not to watch folks act like dicks to the noobs, and to watch them chase off everyone that is new and may not have a penis! I dunno.. it was just really cool. but now everyone is just kinda runnin everyone else off and the cool folks are moveing on..

THIS! I came here wanting to learn more than what I knew and so I did, and everything was cool. All of the Car Forum threads were loaded with info and great pics, but all that has changed. Everybody who didnt talk much shit before and actually gave some educated and experienced info has left or rarely get on. Dumb asses who have no idea of what they are talking about and band wagon "tuners" have taken their place.

JITB
01-29-2010, 03:35 PM
im not a fan of IA as much anymore.. still got love for it as a whole tho....

§treet_§peed
01-29-2010, 03:36 PM
im not a fan of IA as much anymore.. still got love for it as a whole tho....
Especially the whores...

Got Milk?
01-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Why does it suck? For sale section is doing fine, Car Pics section is doing fine and all other major sections of the forum are just doing fine. I just think you're little worried that there is no more bashing in WL like it used to be before.

Turbodude06
01-29-2010, 03:55 PM
I've noticed it too lately even more then usually but IA is the DICK of forums.... I mean I'm apart of many other forums, 5 off the top of my head and IA is really the only one I have to worry about what I say all the time without some smart ass remark about it or the way someone does something... Everyone talks major shit online on IA but when u meet them there as nice as can be... IDK I've noticed it a lot more lately but IA has kind of always been that way, its just getting worse..... And I'm still on it everyday lol....

Julio
01-29-2010, 06:47 PM
The takeover, the break's over *****
God MC, me, Jay-Hova
Hey lil' soldier you ain't ready for war
R.O.C. too strong for y'all
It's like bringin a knife to a gunfight, pen to a test
Your chest in the line of fire witcha thin-ass vest
You bringin them Boyz II Men, HOW them boys gon' win?
This is grown man BIA, get you rolled into triage
Beatch - your reach ain't long enough, dunny
Your peeps ain't strong enough, fucka
Roc-A-Fella is the army, better yet the navy
Niggaz'll kidnap your babies, spit at your lady
We bring - knife to fistfight, kill your drama
Uh, we kill you motherfuckin ants with a sledgehammer
Don't let me do it to you dunny cause I overdo it
So you won't confuse it with just rap music......

5speed
01-29-2010, 07:57 PM
LOL ok

Double_0_Rusty
01-29-2010, 10:22 PM

I don't know you and have never seen you post, and im in a good mood. I gave you 20 green. But dont piss me off

Double_0_Rusty
01-29-2010, 10:27 PM
Back in 06 Speedmonkey, Maniac, QD and Echonova could make you laugh for hours. There was always e-battles, but it was just for fun. Not so many attention whores either. We still have QD and Echo, but no offense to Q, he is watered down. Echo still brings the lulz, but it's not the same anymore. As time goes on, people change and the Whoreslounge changes.

IA we know drama....

87 Turbo II
01-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Back in 06 Speedmonkey, Maniac, QD and Echonova could make you laugh for hours. There was always e-battles, but it was just for fun. Not so many attention whores either. We still have QD and Echo, but no offense to Q, he is watered down. Echo still brings the lulz, but it's not the same anymore. As time goes on, people change and the Whoreslounge changes.

IA we know drama....

Yeah, I joined in 07 and saw a little trickle of the golden times for Echo and QD. Also making fun of Sammich was the thing to do for a while. Oh well, maybe it'll pick up a little again. As someone said above, IA has always been the dick of forums(ask any other local car forum, or friend you tried to get to join), and maybe it's finally catching up with it.

DB4LYFE ™
01-29-2010, 11:28 PM
only thang going down is ur mom! ;)

~DB4LYFE

Echonova
01-29-2010, 11:31 PM

IA we know drama....This

Yeah, I joined in 07 and saw a little trickle of the golden times for Echo and QD. Also making fun of Sammich was the thing to do for a while. Oh well, maybe it'll pick up a little again. As someone said above, IA has always been the dick of forums(ask any other local car forum, or friend you tried to get to join), and maybe it's finally catching up with it.and this...

Makes me happy in my pants.

dallasb84
01-29-2010, 11:42 PM
i see two problems and im new...... now one is showing us how to run with it.... i mean.... qd is cool imo because..... hes the mod that you can talk shit to...... and hell just make you feel stupid..... the other ones wanna ban you for some gay ass dumb shit....or leg hump the person your trying to lame on...

mods should step the game up and start fucking with the new people a bit more....

second...... eharmony.com and craigslist.com has more sluts.... soooooo

Echonova
01-30-2010, 06:17 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/OnePiece-SpandamRape.gif

Turbodude06
01-30-2010, 07:58 AM
only thang going down is ur mom! ;)

~DB4LYFE

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmfao:

He just did:cry:

i see two problems and im new...... now one is showing us how to run with it.... i mean.... qd is cool imo because..... hes the mod that you can talk shit to...... and hell just make you feel stupid..... the other ones wanna ban you for some gay ass dumb shit....or leg hump the person your trying to lame on...

mods should step the game up and start fucking with the new people a bit more....

second...... eharmony.com and craigslist.com has more sluts.... soooooo

^X2 except for the sluts part lol.....

Double_0_Rusty
01-31-2010, 12:52 AM
This

and this...

Makes me happy in my pants.

the rep you left me

makes me happy in my pants.

Echo, you sir are the fucking MAN, man.

Gorilla Eg!
01-31-2010, 11:33 PM
It's been going downhill since 05

THANK YOU! Im on a few boards and I have worked retail since 03 and its PEOPLE that are getting worse not this particular site or any other.... and as the economy gets worse, I hate to think how bad it might get before it gets better....it sucks that the majority ruin things for the few :ninja:

quickdodge®
01-31-2010, 11:46 PM
We still have QD and Echo, but no offense to Q, he is watered down.

I'm "watered down" because people started taking this shit too seriously. It was fun to do then, but now everyone is "gangster" and they are too cool to joke around. Plus it just got old coming down on folks all the time.

No offense taken. I made a public statement of my demise, lolol. Later, QD.