PDA

View Full Version : I NEED Speakers!!!!!!!

LizBiz
01-29-2010, 09:35 AM
It's about that time....I shouldn't play my music so damn loud, I need new speakers for the bimmer.

Where to get them from? With installers. What brands are good? Prices? Hit me up with the works!!!! (reps given of course!) :D

slimm
01-29-2010, 10:18 PM
It's about that time....I shouldn't play my music so damn loud, I need new speakers for the bimmer.

Where to get them from? With installers. What brands are good? Prices? Hit me up with the works!!!! (reps given of course!) :D

my bad liz. i meant to hit you back. i personally recomend infinity. the kappa series is great. rockford has some decent ones. ummmm...maybe the alpine type s. really all depends on how much you're tryna spend and what kinda sound you're looking for. hit me up.

wonton
01-29-2010, 10:21 PM
i thought bimmer's factory stuff was really high quality?

i dont know much bout speckers, never really looked into it..........my car is too loud to listen to music! :D

sina518
01-29-2010, 11:41 PM
like it was stated before it all depends on the amount you want to spend. if you play your music loud. best bet is to get some nice components and run a separate 4 channel amp to them. if you want to keep the factory amp and just drop some speakers in. check out bsw, they specialize in bmw speakers they are direct replacements but better than stock. call them up and ask for halston.

KingCasanova
03-22-2010, 10:15 PM
I def like alpine type S. Its what i use on my hatch

lovinmydodge
03-22-2010, 11:04 PM
hmm... honestly if you really like the alpine type s your should check out vortex audio components then, They have very accurate midrange clean low response and a very nice smooth tweeter. and it GETS LOUD.

what is your budget.? there are about 5 other companies I would name off as well but considering your liking the type s's i'd say its not that much.

there is another company that is what I plan on running in my competition vehicle. and i'm only going to run 2 pairs of speakers, they are that clean, and loud

Nguyen128
03-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Memphis FTW :goodjob: