PDA

View Full Version : Misc Unique Whips& Tunervision

static
10-27-2005, 02:32 PM
not sure if this is a post on an already discussed topic before but does anyone watch this show? About 1/3 cars on this show are owned by Marcus Camby it seems. What do you all think of it? and Nopi Tunervision

MachNU
10-27-2005, 02:36 PM
Whips is a gay show theres nothign special about them putting rims on rich peopesl cars, and sometime audio installs. But the Tunervision is fun to watch jsut to see a few cars from around the US!

Tracy
10-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Both gay.

NOPI is mostly about the cars show and the bikini contest. I would like to see more footage of the racing.

The Yousef
10-27-2005, 03:06 PM
street tuner challenge is actually not that bad IMO...

DrivenMind
10-27-2005, 03:37 PM
I prefer Pinks, even though it's ALWAYS some muscle car against some other muscle car. I wanna see the episode where a guy brings out a AWD import, lets the rednecks talk shit and underestimate him, only to hole shot their moonshine making asses back to the swaps from which they came.

MachNU
10-27-2005, 03:43 PM
I prefer Pinks, even though it's ALWAYS some muscle car against some other muscle car. I wanna see the episode where a guy brings out a AWD import, lets the rednecks talk shit and underestimate him, only to hole shot their moonshine making asses back to the swaps from which they came.

LOL i never miss an episode of pinks but DAM that charger last night was fucking INCREDIBLE!

B16a2 Civic
10-27-2005, 03:44 PM
i enjoy watching both shows...as they ammuse me, and sometimes interests me.

Cliff
10-27-2005, 04:12 PM

why does everyone have to talk crap about rednecks and muscle cars? no wonder muscle car guys don't like import drivers

Georgia_boy
10-28-2005, 04:10 AM
i kinda like pinks

but what the hell was up w/ that delta 88 racin' the model A ford
and he asked for 30 car links in the begining

static
10-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Street Tuner Challenge is a pretty cool show and the Pinks I saw last week with some bozo getting his ass kicked and he about died when he lost his 69' camaro. He missed his shift and got smoked about 1/4 of the way down. I agree with you on Whips transaxle since all I ever see is rich people fixing up their 800 different cars which they know nothing about except that it's another tax writeoff. What is the show where they have the Cobalt vs. Skyline?

quickdodgeŽ
10-28-2005, 01:31 PM
Anyone who actually watches this crap has got to be under 16. What a waste of air-waves. There are starving children in other countures that don't have air and here we are wasting away our excess. Later, QD.

MachNU
10-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Anyone who actually watches this crap has got to be under 16. What a waste of air-waves. There are starving children in other countures that don't have air and here we are wasting away our excess. Later, QD.

LOL always so negative.....its all jsut matters on what you like. I like pinks and tunervision and import showoff or what ever that show is. LOL QD i would bet there shows that you watch that are younger shows that you still like?

quickdodgeŽ
10-28-2005, 07:48 PM
LOL always so negative.....its all jsut matters on what you like. I like pinks and tunervision and import showoff or what ever that show is.

Those shows are just sooo fake as hell. They have no worthwhile content.

LOL QD i would bet there shows that you watch that are younger shows that you still like?

I don't follow you, dude. Re-word that if you would, and I'll be glad to answer, lolol. Later, QD.

MachNU
10-28-2005, 08:26 PM
I don't follow you, dude. Re-word that if you would, and I'll be glad to answer, lolol. Later, QD.

I bet there are shows that you watch that people would call worthless, adn are a waste of air waves to watch. You know we all do!

rickgiblin
10-28-2005, 11:04 PM
i actually like both of the shows.. i guess its only becuse i like whips cuse thats what im going to school to become and i like to see how they do there stuff and such. i also like turnervision just cuse its mostly show and im trying to start making a show car and looking for new ideas and such. but thats just me. but i love pinks... i watched it a few nites ago and had this nova aganist another car... i froget what kind it was... and that other car was just playing with the nova, took him in straight 3 races. i was like dam that must suck

MachNU
10-29-2005, 11:25 AM
i actually like both of the shows.. i guess its only becuse i like whips cuse thats what im going to school to become and i like to see how they do there stuff and such. i also like turnervision just cuse its mostly show and im trying to start making a show car and looking for new ideas and such. but thats just me. but i love pinks... i watched it a few nites ago and had this nova aganist another car... i froget what kind it was... and that other car was just playing with the nova, took him in straight 3 races. i was like dam that must suck

HAHAHA that was the one i was talking about. He was racing against that charger. The onyl race the charger tried on was when they let the nova run with the bottle. That charger was SICK!

rickgiblin
10-29-2005, 11:47 AM
HAHAHA that was the one i was talking about. He was racing against that charger. The onyl race the charger tried on was when they let the nova run with the bottle. That charger was SICK!
yea... that charger had unbelieveable HP... he was just toying with that nova. i kinda felt sorry for the other guy, but thats what he signed up for

MachNU
10-29-2005, 12:05 PM
yea... that charger had unbelieveable HP... he was just toying with that nova. i kinda felt sorry for the other guy, but thats what he signed up for

The funniest thing about it was when at the third race when they said he could haev 3 lengths and the bottle, the guy driving the charger walked away and he said to his mech. "Well i gues i have to drive the car this time!"

The guy that lost is going to be PISSED when he watches the show!

static
10-30-2005, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=quickdodgeŽ]Those shows are just sooo fake as hell. They have no worthwhile content.

Well name a good show with cars. There's CarCrazy with some old geezer who slobbers when he talks and that shit I can't stand to watch. I like the Barrett Jackson Auctions but that isn't really a series or show, it's more or less an event.

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2005, 05:30 PM
There aren't any good car shows. Road & Track is decent. It's just that all these low-budget, tuner car shows seemed to driven towards 14-16 year olds that can't even drive yet to help teach them how to be a ricer. You gotta look at this as a car enthusiasts person, all around. Not just because it features tuned Hondas and that's cool. Later, QD.

static
11-22-2005, 02:28 PM
There aren't any good car shows. Road & Track is decent. It's just that all these low-budget, tuner car shows seemed to driven towards 14-16 year olds that can't even drive yet to help teach them how to be a ricer. You gotta look at this as a car enthusiasts person, all around. Not just because it features tuned Hondas and that's cool. Later, QD.

I understand where you're coming from with that. Ricer is a main feature of these, with the loud ass cat backs and ricer graphics.