PDA

View Full Version : Turbo build issues

LightsOut
01-28-2010, 08:03 AM
Hey so last yr before I was hit my babe was boosted... The. Few days after my former friend came and striped car cause we new the would total it out... He was scared the take his stuff... Seeing he installed and was his manifold bov down pipe etc. I wasn't their when he put it n... I'm a noob at how to run it correctly... When I called him he never answered when I went to c him yesterday after i got my hood he started shit got a attitude for no reason.... Almost fought his mom stoped it... I known this dude sense 9th grade bitch just fliped out idk y whateva...

Now I need help... I know what I need. Items I have: turbo. Intercooler. Turbo gauge. Items needed: bov. Boost control. ?do I need a timer? T
4g63 turbo manifold... Down piping. T3/t4 flange. Think that's about it... Anyone can help me plz comment... Plz no smartass people I'm asking for help. I know what to do but don't if that makes any sense...

S2KJD
01-28-2010, 09:42 AM
not a clue.

my advice: get a supercharger. bolt it on. call it a day.

basically anyways :D

LightsOut
01-28-2010, 10:37 AM
Lol that's money I don't have :-( and do they make superchargers for my car ? Idk much about that... I want my boost lol her my rawr rvvvvvvvvv stissssssssss lol........

ducky1177
01-28-2010, 10:54 AM
hahaha werd
is your friend on drugs or anything?

blackboi50
01-28-2010, 11:11 AM
u need to bring your car to a local shop......anyone of the shops on here are pretty friendly on guding u advise....

and do u have a galant forum??....1

LightsOut
01-28-2010, 12:56 PM
i know theirs a fourm out their but im not a fourm type person i hate going on talking to peaople about stuff and getting trashed when i dont know much about it.... i like this website cause their more then one type of advise and more then one type of car.... not many galants my year boosting their is one in ga here on DSMGA.com or georgiadsm.com something like that i meet him long time ago when i had my old 94 twin cam galant.... and ducky my friend is a fuck face idk he is rtarded or something.....

bloodline
01-28-2010, 02:38 PM
so your puttin another gonna do a different turbo set up?..i thought you were"mr turbo" and knew about all that stuff?? lol come on guy

LightsOut
01-28-2010, 05:11 PM
? Who said I was lol :-) i know how do things but with my new turbo I'm confused hav turn shaft around :-( and i just don't know where wiring goes etc....... Meany :-(