PDA

View Full Version : Misc What is your greatest fear?

5speed
01-27-2010, 05:46 PM
The only fear I really have is drowning. The thought of suffocating on water and filling my lungs freaks me out. And the fact that you can drown and wake up and drown all over again. I can swim and enjoy it, but I dont plan on going on boat deep out in the ocean. In a lake is fine.

What is your greatest fear?

-EnVus-
01-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Being in the woods alone at night

Magnus213
01-27-2010, 06:12 PM
Living and dying without anyone outside of my town having known that I ever existed.

Every time I drive through south Georgia, it scares the hell out of me that it's even possible to be born, grow up, live, work, and die in a highway town like that without ever leaving it.

Jello!
01-27-2010, 06:15 PM
um im paranoid. i fear people hiding in my room and coming to kill me and cyanide poisoning. there for during the day, all my doors are open, at night theyre all shut and locked. and im an insomniac mainly cause of that. i dont eat anything that someone else has handed to me unless i saw it in the container before, or they're my best friend. i also fear rejection.

HypnoToad
01-27-2010, 06:26 PM
The only fear I really have is drowning. The thought of suffocating on water and filling my lungs freaks me out. And the fact that you can drown and wake up and drown all over again. I can swim and enjoy it, but I dont plan on going on boat deep out in the ocean. In a lake is fine.

What is your greatest fear?

i had a bad astma attack and thats basicly what it felt like,i was dead for over a min.

very very painful,and ive expericed alot of pain in my life.

my fear would be losing my love ones.

87 Turbo II
01-27-2010, 06:27 PM
um im paranoid. i fear people hiding in my room and coming to kill me and cyanide poisoning. there for during the day, all my doors are open, at night theyre all shut and locked. and im an insomniac mainly cause of that. i dont eat anything that someone else has handed to me unless i saw it in the container before, or they're my best friend. i also fear rejection.

Everything will be ok.

As for me, I fear other people. Mainly if I'm in an area I've never been, or alone outside at night, or in a gas station really late. I always think about how you read/hear about muggings, serial killers, shootings and that stuff and I always wonder if I'll be one the "x many people killed" headlines the next day. I tend to no worry about it when I'm around a friend or two, but tell me to meet you downtown, and the homeless people and run down areas scare the crap out of me when I'm waiting to meet up.

lanning
01-27-2010, 06:28 PM
either drowning or burning to death

5speed
01-27-2010, 07:26 PM

Lay off the drugs

i had a bad astma attack and thats basicly what it felt like,i was dead for over a min.

very very painful,and ive expericed alot of pain in my life.

my fear would be losing my love ones.

We have something in common, I had the same happen to me when I was in 3rd grade. Assumed dead for approximately 10 mins.

jdmdb8itr
01-28-2010, 10:55 AM
well heights was my worst fear, untill i got a new job and now im always atleast 2-3 stories up all the time, and about 10-15 stories sometimes. but im getting over that.

but now i guess loosing my wife and kid

4DRGSR
01-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Not having food! I'm a fat guy and I love my food!

ATL86
01-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Being tortured to death.

S2KJD
01-28-2010, 11:35 AM
dont have one.

JDMGRNAV6
01-28-2010, 02:10 PM
def drowning.. and being buried alive

and the last one being in a cave.....

this should be a poll

99hatch
01-28-2010, 02:41 PM
I have a fear of loosing my sight. I think i would rather die than go without seeing. It would be awful IMO.

5speed
01-28-2010, 03:09 PM
def drowning.. and being buried alive

and the last one being in a cave.....

this should be a poll
There are too many fears, some have phobias so I dont think that would really work.

95alty
01-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Watching my Marines die and not being able to stop the cause of them dying...

5speed
01-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Watching my Marines die and not being able to stop the cause of them dying...
Greatest fear so far, fear of family dying is a given so you have the scariest so far Reps

trajedy
01-29-2010, 12:03 AM
I fear new people. When I was 6, I moved into a new neighborhood and a kid asked me to come swimming at his house. I went, and 5 minutes into swimming, he held my head underwater. I fought for a few minutes, got a free, and went home. Now with new people I keep to myself until they start to open up a little more.

choiiiiiiiii
01-29-2010, 12:54 AM
heights!!!

mocha latte cupcake
01-29-2010, 07:43 AM
snakes, drowning, torture and worst of all... sharks... jm does not play in water he can not see through.

TSiFTW
01-29-2010, 07:57 AM
snakes, drowning, torture and worst of all... sharks... jm does not play in water he can not see through.

That is probably my biggest unconventional fear is swimming in the ocean. I will do it but I am paranoid as fuck.

Slomaro Z28
01-29-2010, 10:14 AM

That is probably my biggest unconventional fear is swimming in the ocean. I will do it but I am paranoid as fuck.

I don't go above my waist in the ocean. Sharks, jelly fish and who knows what other stuff. When I was younger I went in about knee deep and felt something pinch me, came out and had one of those sand crabs attached to my foot, guess I stepped on it.

bookthief
01-29-2010, 09:59 PM
Interesting fears..
Mine would have to be, being stranded in the middle of no where.

Eeek! to be alone for hours, days..scary.

2jzinmyjeep
01-29-2010, 10:05 PM
I've got a brother in a motor chair and i would have to say my biggest fear would be him being in some situation like a car running into a lake or something and everyone but him being able to get out just fine.

5speed
01-29-2010, 10:17 PM
I've got a brother in a motor chair and i would have to say my biggest fear would be him being in some situation like a car running into a lake or something and everyone but him being able to get out just fine.
:( I pray that he nor you ever have to experience that

87 Turbo II
01-29-2010, 11:33 PM
I fear new people. When I was 6, I moved into a new neighborhood and a kid asked me to come swimming at his house. I went, and 5 minutes into swimming, he held my head underwater. I fought for a few minutes, got a free, and went home. Now with new people I keep to myself until they start to open up a little more.

sucks how one person can fuck up something as vital and common as making new friends for someone else for the rest of their life. I hate things like this but they're soo common. One stupid little thing one asshole did that could have lasted even just seconds, sometimes that asshole was even trying something out and only did it once, then bam, a human is eternally changed.

ahabion
01-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Burying my kids.

TougeGTR-33
01-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Fuckin spiders!

man
01-31-2010, 06:33 PM
Fuckin spiders!

Werd, and pretty much anything in the ocean

Hektik
01-31-2010, 06:39 PM
I think one of the scariest things for me would have to be, being stranded in the middle of the ocean, in the water, with nothing in site but a lifevest, AT NIGHT.....

and this

Burying my kids.

bookthief
01-31-2010, 09:11 PM
I think one of the scariest things for me would have to be, being stranded in the middle of the ocean, in the water, with nothing in site but a lifevest, AT NIGHT.....

You saw that show on Animal Planet, didn't you?
The one that's called, I shouldn't be alive.

Hektik
01-31-2010, 09:51 PM
lol.. no ...

bigdare23
01-31-2010, 11:56 PM
I have a fear of eyes. LOL

I can see someone get their heads cut off in a movie, but if I see someone get poke in the eye I freak out.

Gorilla Eg!
02-01-2010, 12:01 AM
needles frrrrreak me tha f*ck out!!!!!

The Ninja
02-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Coming to realize this "reality" was merely a figment of my imagination. I think, therefore I am; yet I cannot be sure you are.