PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Ladies of IA

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Have ya'll ever really had sand lodged in your vagina? :thinking:

I'm curious to know how this feels. Because in order for it to have become such a popular phrase it has to hold some truth or meaning behind it.

So... how does a sandy puss really feel? http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j261/Knonimous/GIFs/shrug.gif

AdriSciontC
01-27-2010, 03:03 PM
it doesn't really get LODGED in your vag... its more so just in your um outer regions/crevaces easily solved by taking a shower and it doesn't hurt ... its harder to get out of the hair on your head tbh, you have to wash your hair like 10000 times

Kevykev
Panties in a wad

BluesClues
I wouldn't know. My vagina has never been in sand :dunno:

Nemesis
01-27-2010, 03:04 PM
it sucks bro...shit happens to me all the time

DVSRX-7
01-27-2010, 03:05 PM

I watch Blues Clues & i say it has!

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 03:06 PM
it doesn't really get LODGED in your vag... its more so just in your um outer regions/crevaces easily solved by taking a shower ... its harder to get out of the hair on your head tbh, you have to wash your hair like 10000 times
Hmm... okay so... it... wait. So it cant get IN IN? hmm... so... does it hurt? :thinking:

Jamese hunny you need to go to the beach this summer.
I can take you now that i accepted your FB request. that makes us officially freendz :D

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 03:06 PM
it sucks bro...shit happens to me all the time
damn... you look no where as good as your XBL Avatar.

98blackcivic
01-27-2010, 03:08 PM
sand in your vagina?? hmmmmmm??

AdriSciontC
01-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Hmm... okay so... it... wait. So it cant get IN IN? hmm... so... does it hurt? :thinking:

It may be able to get into those girls who have a vag that hangs like a wizards sleeve... I personally go to the beach every summer, get in the water and don't have to worry about it getting into my vag...

ATLTSX
01-27-2010, 03:11 PM
nice topic.

Nemesis
01-27-2010, 03:12 PM
girls who have a vag that hangs like a wizards sleeve..

IM SO TEMPTED TO SAY SCREENAMES

lulz

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 03:13 PM
It may be able to get into those girls who have a vag that hangs like a wizards sleeve... I personally go to the beach every summer, get in the water and don't have to worry about it getting into my vag...

Lolz at Merlins sleeve! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Okay okay... but for reals...

Is there any of you ladies with pulled pork puss's?

like... can sand get entangled in your vagina?

Real talk. loose lips or no loose lips. Can sand get IN IN your Vagin-gin?

BluesClues
01-27-2010, 03:17 PM
I watch Blues Clues & i say it has!
Nope!

Jamese hunny you need to go to the beach this summer.
I can take you now that i accepted your FB request. that makes us officially freendz :D

I have been to the beach several times. I've just never gotten it in my vagina. I've never sat in the sand either. I was either in the water or a chair. Glad I haven't either. I'm sure that stuff will rub your skin raw!

Miss.Kayla
01-27-2010, 03:17 PM
used to live in fla never got sand in my vagina.. but im curious also, is it possible?

BluesClues
01-27-2010, 03:19 PM
I think this only applies to those who've had sex on the beach

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Nope!

I have been to the beach several times. I've just never gotten it in my vagina. I've never sat in the sand either. I was either in the water or a chair. Glad I haven't either. I'm sure that stuff will rub your skin raw!
So you've never been to a nude beach? I should get a list of nude beaches near by and you should go sometime. a matter of fact... theres this sand box next to the pool in my apartment complex..........

love ya! :kiss:

~leaves~ :ninja:

jhadleyh
01-27-2010, 03:20 PM
used to live in fla never got sand in my vagina.. but im curious also, is it possible?

WHat do you mean is it possible?

Here spread your legs out and ill ram some sand in your pussy then it will answer your question.

jhadleyh
01-27-2010, 03:21 PM

This shit right hurr is my new sig....

LvnBoOst
01-27-2010, 03:21 PM
I wouldnt think it would be possible..

I meant...just....wow...

lanning
01-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Im with brandon so my shit is like bran new... i dont have to worry about that
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dirty Octopus™

Here spread your legs out and ill ram some sand in your pussy then it will answer your question.
whoa whoa whoa... be easy bruh. this aint no race. Its a legitimate question... Let's be adults.

Nemesis

lmfao so wrong.

...post pics

Jello!
01-27-2010, 03:23 PM
couldn't say ive ever put it up there.

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 03:25 PM
Sand getting IN a girls vagina is like sand getting in our dick holes. Not likely to happen unless you're doing something out of the ordinary to make sure it does. Stupid thread.

Miss.Kayla
01-27-2010, 03:26 PM
I think this only applies to those who've had sex on the beach

ohh ok. well then someone go have sex on a beach
and tell us

BluesClues
01-27-2010, 03:27 PM
So you've never been to a nude beach? I should get a list of nude beaches near by and you should go sometime. a matter of fact... theres this sand box next to the pool in my apartment complex..........

love ya! :kiss:

~leaves~ :ninja:
:lmfao: There might be HIV in that sand box for all I know. Me no want :no:

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 03:28 PM
couldn't say ive ever put it up there.
gee wiz... i never knew we had so many girls here :o

but check... its not a matter of purposely putting it there. but has any ever slipped past the panty draws or swimsuit and... chilled in there? :dunno:

Now if ya'll want ya'll can go on ahead and slap a slab of sand on in there and tell us how it feels but... i kinda wanna get someone with experience already. :goodjob:

BluesClues
01-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Sand getting IN a girls vagina is like sand getting in our dick holes. Not likely to happen unless you're doing something out of the ordinary to make sure it does. Stupid thread.
Your sig is hypnotizing. Just sayin....

LvnBoOst

Exactly, it's not like a vagina is a gaping hole that you can take a shovel and dump sand in....it would have to be forced in by an unusual method.

BKgen®
IM SO TEMPTED TO SAY SCREENAMES

lulz

LOL

:bigsmilie

BluesClues
01-27-2010, 03:30 PM
gee wiz... i never knew we had so many girls here :o

but check... its not a matter of purposely putting it there. but has any ever slipped past the panty draws or swimsuit and... chilled in there? :dunno:

Now if ya'll want ya'll can go on ahead and slap a slab of sand on in there and tell us how it feels but... i kinda wanna get someone with experience already. :goodjob:
What's up with the sand in the va jay jay obsession today?

jhadleyh
ohh ok. well then someone go have sex on a beach
and tell us

Ive had sex on a beach once and Im gonna go ahead and say that was the most un-enjoyable sex ive ever had. Even if you lay a towel down I still had it all over me and the chic was saying if it got in her cooter it was game over. I guess i shoulda brought a bigger towel.

Dirty Octopus™
Do you know the difference between the two? Are you speaking from experience? :thinking:

:lmfao: There might be HIV in that sand box for all I know. Me no want :no:
Naw no HIV. just swine flu. But i'll get maintenance to clean it out juuuust for my new FB freend :yes: :D

Elbow
01-27-2010, 03:32 PM
I can name one member on here who truly DID get sand IN her vagina. Real talk.

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 03:32 PM
Do you know the difference between the two? Are you speaking from experience? :thinking:

Common sense.

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 03:33 PM
Whatever happened to the hottest IA male/female competition?

UpSideDownDesi
Sandgina........lol

Edit: that just reminded me of Old GREG......."I have a MAAAANGINAAA" :lmao:

BluesClues

Naw no HIV. just swine flu. But i'll get maintenance to clean it out juuuust for my new FB freend :yes: :D
LOL!!!!! Sooo I can expect for it to be clean sometime next year right?

Miss.Kayla
01-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Ive had sex on a beach once and Im gonna go ahead and say that was the most un-enjoyable sex ive ever had. Even if you lay a towel down I still had it all over me and the chic was saying if it got in her cooter it was game over. I guess i shoulda brought a bigger towel.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

BluesClues
01-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Sandgina........lol

Wasn't he on American Idol? :thinking:

Dirty Octopus™
What's up with the sand in the va jay jay obsession today?
i just thought about how folks act like they have sand in the vagina. so i figured id ask if it was possible or been done before.

Exactly, it's not like a vagina is a gaping hole that you can take a shovel and dump sand in....it would have to be forced in by an unusual method.

WHAAAA? Have you seen a vagina befo? A vagina is a crevice. like the buttocks and sand can get in there, toilet paper can get in there, all sortsa shit can get in there. stop tryna be anal and just think about it.

Elbow
Sandgina........lol

Edit: that just reminded me of Old GREG......."I have a MAAAANGINAAA" :lmao:

Ever drink Baileys from a shoe?

Nemesis
01-27-2010, 03:36 PM
this thread turns me on

Elbow
01-27-2010, 03:36 PM
i just thought about how folks act like they have sand in the vagina. so i figured id ask if it was possible or been done before.

WHAAAA? Have you seen a vagina befo? A vagina is a crevice. like the buttocks and sand can get in there, toilet paper can get in there, all sortsa shit can get in there. stop tryna be anal and just think about it.

Those are lips, the VAGINA is the actual canal. There's a difference. So you're saying stuff can easily get IN YOUR ASS? Just flop right in? :thinking:

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 03:37 PM
I can name one member on here who truly DID get sand IN her vagina. Real talk.
shit say word?! :eek:
who are they?! can they give us all the sandy details?!

Whatever happened to the hottest IA male/female competition?
Is you one of them gays? :thinking:

BluesClues
01-27-2010, 03:37 PM
this thread turns me on
That's not possible. This thread is about women not men

LvnBoOst
01-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Those are lips, the VAGINA is the actual canal. There's a difference. So you're saying stuff can easily get IN YOUR ASS? Just flop right in? :thinking:

Duhhh......that's what Im trying to say..:cheers:

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 03:39 PM
look... ive been to the gynecologist enough times with my wife to know the difference between the labia and the vagina. but the phrase uses the word Vagina. and yes. all sorts of shit can flop right on in an ass. :goodjob:

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Is you one of them gays? :thinking:

That doesn't even make any sense in response to my question. You're butthurt because I called your thread stupid. Man up. Don't take it personal like a little girl.

jhadleyh
look... ive been to the gynecologist enough times with my wife to know the difference between the labia and the vagina. but the phrase uses the word Vagina. and yes. all sorts of shit can flop right on in an ass. :goodjob:

im sorry man but NOTHING just FLOPS in my ASS. my shit is tight. unless your shit is gaping and something has flopped in your ass before I find THAT highly unlikely.

Elbow

Well that's fucking creepy. Why is your ass so gaped?

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 03:42 PM

I guess if you're asshole has been stretched enough its possible. :thinking:

UpSideDownDesi
01-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Ever drink Baileys from a shoe?

"Easy now my fuzzy little man peach!"

Elbow
01-27-2010, 03:43 PM
"Easy now my fuzzy little man peach!"

Do ya love me?

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 03:45 PM
That doesn't even make any sense in response to my question. You're butthurt because I called your thread stupid. Man up. Don't take it personal like a little girl.
Why are you attacking me? i'm asking legitimate questions...
1. Can sand get in vagina?
2. Are you gay?

Questions bro. no need to call me a little girl. Cuz im not one.

im sorry man but NOTHING just FLOPS in my ASS. my shit is tight. unless your shit is gaping and something has flopped in your ass before I find THAT highly unlikely.
So... you dont wipe your ass.

DVSRX-7
01-27-2010, 03:45 PM

:idb: should of stayed in the water!

jhadleyh
01-27-2010, 03:47 PM
2. Are you gay?

of course I wipe my ass I obviously just don't wipe as hard as you do to were shit FLOPS IN IT. Maybe you are using the wrong choice of words bro because it's not just me thinking your saying your ass is easily penetrated.

Jus sayin

UpSideDownDesi
01-27-2010, 03:47 PM
:idb: should of stayed in the water!

salt water eh....ever did it water/pool (not shower or tub)? Sounds hot, but not so pleasureable. :doh:

AdriSciontC
01-27-2010, 03:49 PM
salt water eh....ever did it water/pool (not shower or tub)? Sounds hot, but not so pleasureable. :doh:

You were doing it wrong then...

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 03:50 PM
2. Are you gay?

I'm not attacking you, bro. Stop being so metrosexual. You started a stupid thread which is something I, and many in this thread, have already pointed out in so many words. Question is, ARE YOU GAY? Surely a man whos been around a vagina or two in his day would know the answer to such a stupid question in which you based this thread. And then you point out that sand gets in you're ass easily, which would lead one to conclude that you have a stretched out asshole. All signs point to yes... yes you are gay.

Its all good, though. At least you;re thread delivers some sort of entertainment.

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 03:51 PM
of course I wipe my ass I obviously just don't wipe as hard as you do to were shit FLOPS IN IT. Maybe you are using the wrong choice of words bro because it's not just me thinking your saying your ass is easily penetrated.

Jus sayin
whoa whoa whoa. just stop right there. what does wiping ass have to do with me taking anal? Stop saying things that are not true.

Wait... what does my ass have to do with sands and vaginas? :rant:

Can we get back on topic and stop talking gay?

jhadleyh
01-27-2010, 03:53 PM
whoa whoa whoa. just stop right there. what does wiping ass have to do with me taking anal? Stop saying things that are not true.

Wait... what does my ass have to do with sands and vaginas? :rant:

Can we get back on topic and stop talking gay?

Yeah but the topic at hand is already gay lol but yeah we will stop talking about gaping dude buttholes.

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm not attacking you, bro. Stop being so metrosexual. You started a stupid thread which is something I, and many in this thread, have already pointed out in so many words. Question is, ARE YOU GAY? Surely a man whos been around a vagina or two in his day would know the answer to such a stupid question in which you based this thread. And then you point out that sand gets in you're ass easily, which would lead one to conclude that you have a stretched out asshole. All signs point to yes... yes you are gay.

Its all good, though. At least you;re thread delivers some sort of entertainment.
Only you had the audacity to call my thread stupid "in so many words".
Gay life has nothing to do with what i asked so stop soiling my thread with gayfull banter.

jhadleyh
01-27-2010, 03:54 PM
THIS THREAD IS FUCKING HILARIUS.

THANKS TO THE OP FOR MAKING MY DAY BETTER!!!!

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Only you had the audacity to call my thread stupid "in so many words".
Gay life has nothing to do with what i asked so stop soiling my thread with gayfull banter.

The only thing gay about this thread is your admitted stretched out asshole. :goodjob:

BluesClues
01-27-2010, 03:57 PM
IA brings the gay!

UpSideDownDesi
01-27-2010, 03:58 PM
You were doing it wrong then...

i def had fun...underwater was the shit. I just wish i had waterproof camera lol. But ya neither of us enjoyed as much, guess gotta go try it again :idb:.

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 03:59 PM
The only thing gay about this thread is your admitted stretched out asshole. :goodjob:
look here Xerxes... I'm wearing a vest right now. so i am official. Dont fuck with me.

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 04:00 PM
In honor of this extremely informative thread:

jhadleyh
01-27-2010, 04:01 PM
look here Xerxes... I'm wearing a vest right now. so i am official. Dont fuck with me.

YOU MEAN LIKE A BULLET PROOF VEST OR A GAY ASS OLD NAVY TYPE VEST........I HOPE TO GOD YOUR NOT TALKING ABOUT A BULLET PROOF VEST CAUSE THAT SOME SERIOUS E-THUGGING YOU JUST DID THURR.

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 04:02 PM
what a ghostfaced bitch.

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 04:02 PM
YOU MEAN LIKE A BULLET PROOF VEST OR A GAY ASS OLD NAVY TYPE VEST........I HOPE TO GOD YOUR NOT TALKING ABOUT A BULLET PROOF VEST CAUSE THAT SOME SERIOUS E-THUGGING YOU JUST DID THURR.
actually its a gray Old Navy vest i got on sale for $9.99 :o

BluesClues
01-27-2010, 04:03 PM
DANG!!!! I can't rep you again!

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 04:03 PM

Well he said his asshole was stretched out so I'm going to assume its the Old Navy vest. :goodjob:

jhadleyh
01-27-2010, 04:04 PM
DONT FORGET GUYS HE IS WEARING A VEST.....

Miss.Kayla
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Repped

Dirty Octopus™
Well he said his asshole was stretched out so I'm going to assume its the Old Navy vest. :goodjob:
what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

jhadleyh
01-27-2010, 04:05 PM
LULZ DIRTY OCTOPUS IS GOOD IN MY BOOK HE HAS A BADASS LEXUS......SO IN THAT NOTE IM DONE FUCKING WITH HIM

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 04:05 PM
what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

Come on guys. Give the metrosexual a courtesy "lol". He's trying.

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 04:06 PM
lmfao. i <3 you kash.

50% homo

BluesClues

:lmfao: I honestly can't stop laughing!

BluesClues
My new sig!

jhadleyh
WOW MY CHEEKS ARE HURTING SO BAD I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING FOR THE LAST 20 MINS

AdriSciontC
01-27-2010, 04:07 PM
lmfao. i <3 you kash.

50% homo

Get in my bed faggot... I'll turn you straight, for about 5 minutes...

BluesClues
01-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Dang man I have to get ready for work :(. I'm gonna need cliffs for later

jhadleyh
01-27-2010, 04:08 PM
brandon this chick is horny you need to feed her....

with your penis

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 04:09 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/krail969/SandyVagina.png

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 04:10 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//invisible-fap.gif @ this thread

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 04:10 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3075/2778395701_d799f0a736.jpg?v=0

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Come on guys. Give the metrosexual a courtesy "lol". He's trying.
I'm not metro. and yes i am trying. Trying to get answers without you people coming in my thread and pissing on my pants.

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm not metro. and yes i am trying. Trying to get answers without you people coming in my thread and pissing on my pants.

Its all good girlfriend. Carry on. I'm done pissing. :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 04:18 PM
Its all good girlfriend. Carry on. I'm done pissing. :goodjob:
Thanks you camping asshole. Oh yeah... I'm not your girlfriend bitch. I'm not even a fucking girl!

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Thanks you camping asshole. Oh yeah... I'm not your girlfriend bitch. I'm not even a fucking girl!

:lmfao:

SE-R_Li-Go
01-27-2010, 05:06 PM
:lmfao:

the girl in your sig has a nice ass. kinda jealous lol

but anywho, i would imagine having sand in the vah-jay-jay would be very uncomfortable.
i guess it might be similar to you guys :nautjerk: with sand.
idk.
sounds painful :cry:

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 05:15 PM
the girl in your sig has a nice ass. kinda jealous lol

but anywho, i would imagine having sand in the vah-jay-jay would be very uncomfortable.
i guess it might be similar to you guys :nautjerk: with sand.
idk.
sounds painful :cry:

It makes my cock twitch every time I look at it.

SE-R_Li-Go
01-27-2010, 05:20 PM
It makes my cock twitch every time I look at it.

lmfao

M!SSBOSS
01-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Never.. I could imagine its probably painful!

Carina

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 06:16 PM
Never.. I could imagine its probably painful!

Carina
call me crazy but i always thought Carina was the name of the car. Sorry :o

M!SSBOSS
01-27-2010, 06:31 PM
call me crazy but i always thought Carina was the name of the car. Sorry :o

Lol nope... my name.. but there is a Toyota Carina!

Dirty Octopus™
01-27-2010, 06:39 PM
Lol nope... my name.. but there is a Toyota Carina!
Yeah it means little Crown. but i still dont know why i thought the S14 was called that. I'm stupid :o

Thanks for contributing to the thread! :goodjob:

ilovemyhonda.
01-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Ouch at sand in the vagina.

I have had sex on the beach before.

HarietTubgrl
01-27-2010, 07:25 PM
i've gotten drunk on a beach before.... no sex though

and i don't think i've gotten a sandy vag before. i would think it would exfoliate if that were to happen tho lol

jhadleyh
01-27-2010, 07:28 PM
no more lulz from this thread I see.

swimshark
01-27-2010, 07:34 PM

we need adrienne back in here lol

DB4LYFE ™
01-27-2010, 07:36 PM
wow! this is a different thread! lol

~DB4LYFE

csmiths
01-27-2010, 07:49 PM
i've gotten drunk on a beach before.... no sex though

and i don't think i've gotten a sandy vag before. i would think it would exfoliate if that were to happen tho lol

ugh Wendy. you nasty as hell. that ni99a mike will exfoliate it with his tongue for you. lmao

EL42
01-27-2010, 08:13 PM
this was entertaining...but Kash the sand in a vag is ususally introduced by an object wit sand on it forced into the vag. jus saying

AdriSciontC
01-27-2010, 08:21 PM
I want to have sex on the beach... BRANDON?!?!?!?!??!?! Want to go to the beach this weekend? :ninja:

HarietTubgrl
01-27-2010, 08:27 PM
ugh Wendy. you nasty as hell. that ni99a mike will exfoliate it with his tongue for you. lmao
garfunkle already does that

haayyyyyyy

Miss.Kayla
01-27-2010, 10:34 PM
wow! this is a different thread! lol

~DB4LYFE

hahahaahhah very

swimshark
01-27-2010, 10:46 PM
it is funny reading what girls think of what it would be like to have sand in their vaginas or how it could get there. wonder how many are gonna try it soon just to see what it is really like?

One_Bad_SHO
01-27-2010, 10:53 PM
it is funny reading what girls think of what it would be like to have sand in their vaginas or how it could get there. wonder how many are gonna try it soon just to see what it is really like?
You're fucking retarded.

1990wade
01-27-2010, 11:05 PM
Hmmmmm

1990wade
01-27-2010, 11:06 PM
I WANT SOME :camera:

BluesClues
01-27-2010, 11:47 PM
You're fucking retarded.
x2

UpSideDownDesi
01-28-2010, 12:06 AM
can this shit end already?

This what i think of when beach and vagina comes to my mind:
http://www.newsgab.com/forum/attachments/celebrity-pictures/36989d1168880728-brooke-burke-black-bikini-nude-beach-brooke-burke_15.jpg
http://www.newsgab.com/forum/attachments/celebrity-pictures/36988d1168880728-brooke-burke-black-bikini-nude-beach-brooke-burke_14.jpg
http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/62903-bigthumbnail.jpg
http://media.picfor.me/001E459/Siobhan-Parekh-in-a-blue-bikini-bikini-sexy-babe-Siobhan-Parekh-Hot-Girl-hot-sunset-beach-boobs-hotsexy-%D0%A2%D1%91%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8-babes-linda-Boobies-cleavage-YUMMMMM-SEXY-TUMMY-Perfect-body-keiths-pics-Sexxxy-girl-sex-sexy-girl-hot-girl-sexy-hot-babe_large.jpg
^indian werrrd
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/7/20july5-hot-at-the-beach.jpg
http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/melina_pitra_hot_girl_beach.jpg
http://www.poivreseychelles.com/UserFiles/image/gallery/girl%20on%20the%20beach%20s.JPG

swimshark
01-28-2010, 06:47 AM
You're fucking retarded.

lol you think i was being serious? the girl themselves would have to be retarded to even consider trying it. i was just joking lol :crazy:

Dirty Octopus™
01-28-2010, 09:14 AM
yeah... i left when i left work yesterday. But i'm back now.

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 09:15 AM
Don't you have your answer now Kashime?

AdriSciontC
01-28-2010, 09:16 AM
me too, to discuss wizard sleeve vag's and how i've never gotten sand in my vag, and wanting Brandon to knock the brakes off... I will see him tonight :ninja: he has NO clue what I'm planning on doing to him....

Dirty Octopus™
01-28-2010, 09:18 AM
Don't you have your answer now Kashime?
I dont trust these hoes. You're the only girl i trust on here. So like i said i'll let you know when this new sand deal goes through. Its supposedly imported from the Cayman's.

me too, to discuss wizard sleeve vag's and how i've never gotten sand in my vag, and wanting Brandon to knock the brakes off... I will see him tonight :ninja: he has NO clue what I'm planning on doing to him....
You should have a bucket of sand waiting on the nightstand. It'll rock the shit!

AdriSciontC
01-28-2010, 09:26 AM
I dont trust these hoes. You're the only girl i trust on here. So like i said i'll let you know when this new sand deal goes through. Its supposedly imported from the Cayman's.

You should have a bucket of sand waiting on the nightstand. It'll rock the shit!

I don't really want to have a sandy vag... I exfoliate my legs with a sand scrub.... and I don't want that kind of feeling in my puss.... DO NOT WANT!

I want a firm, rigid, pen0r there... sans sand...

Nemesis
01-28-2010, 09:28 AM
oh my lulz

Dirty Octopus™
01-28-2010, 09:29 AM
I don't really want to have a sandy vag... I exfoliate my legs with a sand scrub.... and I don't want that kind of feeling in my puss.... DO NOT WANT!

I want a firm, rigid, pen0r there... sans sand...
well exfoliate him with the sand. It'll be great.

AdriSciontC
01-28-2010, 09:31 AM
well exfoliate him with the sand. It'll be great.

mmm I would like to rub him down in the shower... mmmmmmmm

DAMN YOU making me all excited at work... ass

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 09:31 AM

Awwww! I so special!

Dirty Octopus™
01-28-2010, 09:32 AM
mmm I would like to rub him down in the shower... mmmmmmmm

DAMN YOU making me all excited at work... ass
bwahahaha! :lmfao:
So do you work or live in Johns Creek? cuz i work on Johns Creek Pkwy.

Awwww! I so special!
damn right you is baby! :kiss:

AdriSciontC
01-28-2010, 09:32 AM
Oh Nemesis... I'll be seeing wizard sleeve later when I got to pick up my computer... :ninja:

AdriSciontC
01-28-2010, 09:33 AM
bwahahaha! :lmfao:
So do you work or live in Johns Creek? cuz i work on Johns Creek Pkwy.

I live, work, and play here! I work off State Bridge and 141, and live off McGinnis...

EG_Ryder
01-28-2010, 09:35 AM
I will see him tonight :ninja: he has NO clue what I'm planning on doing to him....

I think he knows now :ninja:

Dirty Octopus™
01-28-2010, 09:35 AM
I live, work, and play here! I work off State Bridge and 141, and live off McGinnis...
damn... yousa balla! I can barely afford to work here! Do you not know how much the Moes across from Kauffman Tire in Forsyth charges for a fuckin' Billy Barou? :eek:

AdriSciontC
01-28-2010, 09:38 AM
damn... yousa balla! I can barely afford to work here! Do you not know how much the Moes across from Kauffman Tire in Forsyth charges for a fuckin' Billy Barou? :eek:

I iz a balla cause I'm still in college livin wit the parents... the parents are the true ballas... Once I graduate I will be the lone balla, but still won't be able to live out here probably... :(

That Kauffman is where I get mah shit wurked on!

I think he knows now

He always knows...

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 09:39 AM
damn right you is baby! :kiss:
:D I'm on top of the world!!!!!

Ok, now time to go to the gym. Gotta get my sweat on. I'm bringing sexy back! Ah who am I foolin, I've already brought the sexi :yes:

Dirty Octopus™
01-28-2010, 10:32 AM
I iz a balla cause I'm still in college livin wit the parents... the parents are the true ballas... Once I graduate I will be the lone balla, but still won't be able to live out here probably... :(

That Kauffman is where I get mah shit wurked on!

He always knows...
Yeah they're cool people there. They dont bitch about my car being low :o

:D I'm on top of the world!!!!!

Ok, now time to go to the gym. Gotta get my sweat on. I'm bringing sexy back! Ah who am I foolin, I've already brought the sexi :yes:
you did dat hunnay! :D
Thats the type of attitude that gets you any man you want! :D

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 11:39 AM
you did dat hunnay! :D
Thats the type of attitude that gets you any man you want! :D
Well I would like to place my order for 1 hot sexy latino please. With extra spanish hold the loco. Thank you! :D

Dracc
01-28-2010, 12:01 PM
what in the hell is going on ... IN HERE!

SE-R_Li-Go
01-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Well I would like to place my order for 1 hot sexy latino please. With extra spanish hold the loco. Thank you! :D

LMFAO

:yes:

i would like the same please. kthanks.

Nemesis
01-28-2010, 02:36 PM
ME TOOO!

oh wait....

One_Bad_SHO
01-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Latinos and "Spanish" men are entirely different. We come from different continents. Just saying..... :2cents:

Nemesis
01-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Latinos and "Spanish" men are entirely different. We come from different continents. Just saying..... :2cents:

ones a day laborer and the other is a bull fighter? lololol

One_Bad_SHO
01-28-2010, 02:47 PM

'zactly

SE-R_Li-Go
01-28-2010, 02:53 PM

yes Spanish men come from Spain but people use the term Spanish interchangeably with Latinos i guess because they speak Spanish.

either way i prefer Latinos/Spanish men :yes:

One_Bad_SHO
01-28-2010, 03:06 PM
yes Spanish men come from Spain but people use the term Spanish interchangeably with Latinos i guess because they speak Spanish.

either way i prefer Latinos/Spanish men :yes:

No. Latinos butchered my language. They speak Crapish. :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
01-28-2010, 03:09 PM
bwahahahaha!!! :lmfao:

No. Latinos butchered my language. They speak Crapish. :goodjob:
Esperate... Eres de España? :thinking:

One_Bad_SHO
01-28-2010, 03:10 PM
bwahahahaha!!! :lmfao:

Esperate... Tu Eres de España? :thinking:

Si, hermano.

Dirty Octopus™
01-28-2010, 03:12 PM
Si, hermano.
Wow. I dont think ive ever met a Spaniard before. Especially a gay one.

One_Bad_SHO
01-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Wow. I dont think ive ever met a Spaniard before. Especially a gay one.

lol

You're still butthurt from a few pages ago? You are SUCH a metrosexual. :lmfao:

Dirty Octopus™
01-28-2010, 03:18 PM
lol

You're still butthurt from a few pages ago? You are SUCH a metrosexual. :lmfao:
Naw i just love you thats all. But i bet you was pissed when Russell Crowe played one of ya'll Christopher Columbus muh fuckas in Gladiator. Weren't you? I know you was! I seent it in your post. I could feel the Spaniard heat in your ettitude

One_Bad_SHO
01-28-2010, 03:25 PM
I don't even know how to respond to the stupidity you just posted. I'll give you a courtesy "lol" which you are trying really hard for and one of these: :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
01-28-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't even know how to respond to the stupidity you just posted. I'll give you a courtesy "lol" which you are trying really hard for and one of these: :goodjob:
I aint tryin shit. Im just speaking truth.
But hey! It's kinda ironic cuz im listening to Antonio Banderas right now singing Beautiful Maria of My Soul from Mambo Kings. Shit this song is gangsta!

SE-R_Li-Go
01-28-2010, 03:34 PM
Sí, hermano.

fixed ;)

One_Bad_SHO
01-28-2010, 03:42 PM
I aint tryin shit. Im just speaking truth.
But hey! It's kinda ironic cuz im listening to Antonio Banderas right now singing Beautiful Maria of My Soul from Mambo Kings. Shit this song is gangsta!

The guy that thinks a vagina is a gaping hole where sand can easily enter who admitted to having a stretched out asshole that fills with sand easily listens to Antonio Banderas!? No, thats not gay at all. :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
01-28-2010, 03:46 PM
The guy that thinks a vagina is a gaping hole where sand can easily enter who admitted to having a stretched out asshole that fills with sand easily listens to Antonio Banderas!? No, thats not gay at all. :goodjob:
What's wrong with Antonio Banderas?
Desperado was a great film. He played the best Mexican ive ever seen. :o
Are you ashamed of your people? :(

One_Bad_SHO
01-28-2010, 03:51 PM
What's wrong with Antonio Banderas?
Desperado was a great film. He played the best Mexican ive ever seen. :o
Are you ashamed of your people? :(

You're really not that funny at all. I chuckled a few pages ago but now you're trying to hard and its pretty boring. :( I have to go mow some lawns now and take care of some other chores us spanish mexicans do on a daily basis. :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
01-28-2010, 03:53 PM
You're really not that funny at all. I chuckled a few pages ago but now you're trying to hard and its pretty boring. :( I have to go mow some lawns now and take care of some other chores us spanish mexicans do on a daily basis. :goodjob:
Whaaaa? :thinking: Who's trying to be funny? The dude is from Spain. i figured you'd know that. But its cool. Go paint a house or something.

Damn... just when i thought we were cool. You start being angry again. I mean you called me brother and everything. :cry:

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 04:18 PM
ME TOOO!

oh wait....
OH whore-hey!

LMFAO

:yes:

i would like the same please. kthanks.
Umm, well they are out of stock :ninja:

ALL MINE NONE FOR JOO! lol

I said I want a latino that speaks spanish in other words silly, but I want him sane! :doh:

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Si, hermano.
Ooo la la! I'll take a Spanish one too! :yes::boobies:

JDMbabe
01-28-2010, 04:21 PM

agreed! thats weird

Dracc
01-28-2010, 04:40 PM
what! so Dracc gets no love as the good lookin brutha in here... fine then damnit

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 04:41 PM
I've never seen what you look like :no:

Dracc
01-28-2010, 04:46 PM
you never asked

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Ok, well what do you look like? Visuals please

Dracc
01-28-2010, 04:49 PM
ask and ye shall receive... disclaimer.. I'm ugly

Dracc
01-28-2010, 04:50 PM
:(
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs119.snc1/4871_220826575157_902860157_7395728_2576832_n.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs117.snc3/16437_326341450157_902860157_9524381_2684971_n.jpg

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Ok, not bad not bad at all :D

Dracc
01-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Ok, not bad not bad at all :D

hmmm really you say :ninja:

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 04:55 PM
I say lol

Dracc
01-28-2010, 04:57 PM
then why i aint got no woman den damnit!

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 04:59 PM
IDK. It's how life workouts sometimes. Weird I know :(

Dracc
01-28-2010, 05:00 PM
yeah.. oh well.. just me and my son ya dig.. Dracc is single and on the prowl.. ROAR BITCHES

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Fiesty! But I feel ya bro. Just me and my little baby girl Diamond (dog)

Dracc
01-28-2010, 05:06 PM
i'm a change that when i get to atlanta.. hahahah

BluesClues
01-28-2010, 05:32 PM
i'm a change that when i get to atlanta.. hahahah
On the hunt eh?

Dracc
01-28-2010, 05:33 PM
On the hunt eh?

maybe.... should i be on the hunt :ninja:

BluesClues