PDA

View Full Version : Gaming I suck so hard!

MachNU
01-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Say what?

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7056/ringtimecopy.jpg (http://img704.imageshack.us/i/ringtimecopy.jpg/)

MachNU
01-26-2010, 11:14 PM
and for your pleasure I am going to beat that again, with a better suited car, next time I get a chance to sit down and really try.

Alan®
01-27-2010, 12:45 AM
he's gonna give you shit cause you used brake line

MachNU
01-27-2010, 06:04 AM
he's gonna give you shit cause you used brake line

let him, hell he can go back and watch my replay with the full line on and see alot of the turns I was accel. through even when the brake line said to stop! :lmfao:

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 08:16 AM
Aww, that's cute -- You STILL use braking line. bwahahahahaha, you're such a failure. GTFO my internets.

MachNU
01-27-2010, 08:22 AM
Aww, that's cute -- You STILL use braking line. bwahahahahaha, you're such a failure. GTFO my internets.

Okay, then you use it, if you can beat my time with it, I will admit you are better than me on that track. :goodjob:

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 08:23 AM
I don't need to use it, cumguzzler! lolol, I'll destroy your time when I get off work, sweetheart. :lmfao:

edit: Wait wait wait.... So i'm looking at pretty much all of your lap times, and they all have braking line on them. Can you SERIOUSLY not race without it? bwahahahahahahaha that's fucking adorable

MachNU
01-27-2010, 08:27 AM
I don't need to use it, cumguzzler! lolol, I'll destroy your time when I get off work, sweetheart. :lmfao:

edit: Wait wait wait.... So i'm looking at pretty much all of your lap times, and they all have braking line on them. Can you SERIOUSLY not race without it? bwahahahahahahaha that's fucking adorable

I prefer to use it, but like I said doesnt mean I will always use it. Go back and watch my reply's, tell me how many of those tracks that I am actually using the brake line in every turn. Alot of times I am not even braking when the line says to brake. I just leave it there for referrence. No one is forcing you to not use it.

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 08:28 AM
Turn it off, pussy. lol

MachNU
01-27-2010, 08:29 AM
Turn it off, pussy. lol

Turn it on bitch, if you think its going to improve your time 16 secs.

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 08:30 AM
bwahahaha, It's so precious when you justify it. :lmfao:

MachNU
01-27-2010, 08:33 AM
bwahahaha, It's so precious when you justify it. :lmfao:

its so precious when you try to hide from it!

Your free zr1 starting to turn into a free honda civic! :lmfao:

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 08:34 AM
Ok, ok... I'll cut it out. Just giving you a hard time.

:puppy eyes for ZR1: :lmao:

MachNU
01-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Ok, ok... I'll cut it out. Just giving you a hard time.

:puppy eyes for ZR1: :lmao:

lol i know you are. Like I said something about your shit talking makes me drive better! :lmfao: Its going to be so much more fun when me and gene and making fun of you and we dont have to wait for 15 message's of your late repsonces!

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 08:37 AM
I gotta get one of those little keypads for my controller in case my mic breaks again :lmfao:

MachNU
01-27-2010, 08:39 AM
I gotta get one of those little keypads for my controller in case my mic breaks again :lmfao:

Or just dont break your shit. Maybe you need a helmet for your controller, that way you keep from breaking it!

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 08:47 AM
I'll just put a condom on it, so it doesn't catch teh AIDs when Gene talks.

JITB
01-27-2010, 11:48 AM
you could do better without the ABS, maybe loose 1 sec or 2! i use brakeline only because its hard to see brake points when racing online..

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 11:59 AM
i think the hardest track for braking (for me at least) is Sebring.. Just because it's so flat as opposed to a track like Road Atlanta where you can see most of the turns clearly because of elevation changes. :2cents:

browningboy7
01-27-2010, 12:17 PM
i think the hardest track for braking (for me at least) is Sebring.. Just because it's so flat as opposed to a track like Road Atlanta where you can see most of the turns clearly because of elevation changes. :2cents:

x2

JITB
01-27-2010, 12:53 PM

truth, which is why i hate sebring..lol

MachNU
01-27-2010, 12:55 PM
you could do better without the ABS, maybe loose 1 sec or 2! i use brakeline only because its hard to see brake points when racing online..

I know I probably could, but at the same time that car i used had a short track tune on it. I can do better there with another car. but also I have used ABS off on and off and still not fully use to it.

only reason i keep it on. not all my cars are the same. i have some that can go deep into the brake line before needing to slow down and others where I am stoping way before the line just to hope to stop in time, and the 6 turn on sebring after the small straight to a u turn is a perfect point.

HypnoToad
01-27-2010, 12:55 PM

you use abs :gay:

JITB
01-27-2010, 01:29 PM
I know I probably could, but at the same time that car i used had a short track tune on it. I can do better there with another car. but also I have used ABS off on and off and still not fully use to it.

you should if you can do those times with it on.. you can do alot better with it off.. its amazing what no abs can do for your times! i used to use it in F2, but since i stopped my times have gotten better.

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 01:38 PM
you use abs :gay:

Yeah -- and? lol... Most normal cars would have ABS IRL, so why turn it off in-game? It's a personal preference -- Just like your homosexuality. :)

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 01:39 PM
only reason i keep it on. not all my cars are the same. i have some that can go deep into the brake line before needing to slow down and others where I am stoping way before the line just to hope to stop in time, and the 6 turn on sebring after the small straight to a u turn is a perfect point.

I like to late-brake like a motherfucker...

Just ask JITB. :lmfao:
It's what cost me that race last night because I wasn't used to driving that 5billion pound Audi around

bdydrpdmazda
01-27-2010, 01:44 PM
Turn it on bitch, if you think its going to improve your time 16 secs.
thats a lot of time to make up, I dont think he can do it...

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 01:50 PM
thats a lot of time to make up, I dont think he can do it...

Pff... 16 seconds is a cakewalk on a 12 mile track :tongue1:

I'll have my time up tonight.

JITB
01-27-2010, 02:27 PM
I like to late-brake like a motherfucker...

Just ask JITB. :lmfao:
It's what cost me that race last night because I wasn't used to driving that 5billion pound Audi around

if you have abs off you can brake late and correct as you please!

HypnoToad
01-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Yeah -- and? lol... Most normal cars would have ABS IRL, so why turn it off in-game? It's a personal preference -- Just like your homosexuality. :)

sorry we cant all have these fancy safe KDM cars with airbags and ABS,lol.

:D

BKgen®
01-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Damn straight. And a 5-star safety rating to boot, mofo. lolol

IDCoconut
01-30-2010, 09:28 PM
! = not clean = you suck

What's your times with an FXX?

IDCoconut
01-31-2010, 10:48 PM
KDM doin it right w/o assists.