PDA

View Full Version : my da saved my life and i am not selling now!

14thecount
01-25-2010, 08:04 PM
man i was coming home for a 11hr shift and i was on i20 and i was almost home, crusing doing the speedlimit and lestining to lil wayne, then i seen these hid's come up and i est. speed at 100mph then i seen him coming over into my lane i took the emergency lane out and maybe hit a soft grass spot and it slug me the other way i was pretty much drifting on i20 lol and i counter steered and back tires cought then slung me the other way then they cought again then slug me the other way again the i went into the medion then i slamed on brakes slug mud aleast 15feet into the air and came to a stop on the on coming side of i20 on the emergency lane, need less to say i could have flipped crashed into some one, or hit a gard rail, etc. but being that i was in a car that was made to handle the car and i saved each other, only damage was the right passenger side tire poped bans and is lumpy and i broke my switch on the back of the peddle for my break lights and now they stay on, so if anyone knows where i could get that break peddle switch for the break lights let me know, and fuck the person that almost killed me and my car but we are o.k thanks for reading!

ians s14
01-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Glad your ok, sounds like a thrill ride hahaha

69goldenone
01-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Damn man if that happend to me I would need to replace the front seat do to shiting my self.

14thecount
01-25-2010, 08:20 PM
well i dont over react anymore, been in alot of wrecks with my buddy's and myself, i am just glad that i know how to drive, it could have been my girlfriend with are daughters in are van or some other family i am just glad it was me no one else! and yea joy ride yea i felt kinda like a nascar drive or ricky bobby! lol!

14thecount
01-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Glad your ok, sounds like a thrill ride hahaha
thanks bro i am glade no damge besides a tire and a break light switch!

silverDA
01-25-2010, 08:25 PM
for the brake light,the little plastic piece has broken that goes on top of your pedal.you can get it at acura.

14thecount
01-25-2010, 08:25 PM
for the brake light,the little plastic piece has broken that goes on top of your peddel.you can get it at acura.
how much do you think it will cost?

silverDA
01-25-2010, 08:27 PM
shouldnt be more than 20.

ians s14
01-25-2010, 08:28 PM
thanks bro i am glade no damge besides a tire and a break light switch!
True that! and def a ricky bobby moment. but hopefully you were clothed. and didnt have a tiger in the car..

14thecount
01-25-2010, 08:35 PM
True that! and def a ricky bobby moment. but hopefully you were clothed. and didnt have a tiger in the car..
im geting the tiger tomarrow lol! when we gonna hang out? i have your phone number but it says its turned off! and yes i was clothed i didnt want to cause other wrecks lol!

14thecount
01-25-2010, 08:35 PM
shouldnt be more than 20.
thanks bro!

BAD SS
01-25-2010, 08:39 PM
Longest sentence ever.

14thecount
01-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Longest sentence ever.
then you go 70mph then turn your stearing wheel all the way to the left, with heavy 7 oclock traffic and see if you can type right, dang im trying to tell what happened and the whole time your reading you are wanting to bash me lol, what ever gotta love IMPORT atlanta!

00 blk G20t
01-26-2010, 01:39 PM
ive used a small bolt and nut before to keep the brake lights off when that plastic piece breaks. glad you and your DA are ok though.

14thecount
01-26-2010, 08:50 PM
ive used a small bolt and nut before to keep the brake lights off when that plastic piece breaks. glad you and your DA are ok though.
lol i was at work today and i did the the same thing you just said a nut and a bolt! lol, i am going to acura tomarrow to get me and my buddy one, there $2.31 at acura and there in stock. i got a new tire today and they enspected my tie rod ends and control arms and what knot and there was no damge at all. im washing it tomarrow, taking all the wheels off and presure washing the fender weels, and the under carage, then washing the whole car, grass got in the inside because my heat gets to hot lol and i roll down the windows to get some air in, well this time i let some grass in lol, and i found 2 ruffing nails in my driver floor board that wasnt there before. so i guess they flew in the car when i hit the grass medion lol!

StarBwoy
01-27-2010, 02:01 AM
lol damm bro nice driving:goodjob::burnout:

14thecount
01-27-2010, 06:10 PM
lol damm bro nice driving:goodjob::burnout:
thanks bro!

14thecount
01-27-2010, 06:14 PM
i got my damn $4.49 plastic break light clip thats no bigger then my fingure nail today! everythings fixed new tire and a new plastic break light clip and took all tires off the car and presure washed all fender weels and the under carage. then took it to the car wash and cleaned the outside again then brought it home and wiped down everthing in the car and then vacumed the car, took me damn 4 hours to clean the whole car you cant even tail now!

404Chapin703
02-26-2010, 02:50 AM
Dam yo fuck the four dollars lol atleast u ait bro

egpower904
03-14-2010, 09:16 PM
glad to hear that your ok. that must have been a hell of a ride man!

babyboyDA9
03-19-2010, 06:33 PM
hey man glad ur ok! ive had a similar situation just wit some air and a busted hatch. a small screw and a nut will fix the lights. ive had mine rigged like that for about two years now works fine. good luck...