PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!

DjFadeaway
01-25-2010, 06:12 AM
Well i just bought a 2004 Nissan Sentra Se-R SpecV and i noticed the radio wouldnt come on. later on during the week it started working but i noticed that for the radio to work.... my headlights needed to be switched on :???: could there be some faulty wiring or...wuts up??:thinking:

DynamicSound
01-25-2010, 10:58 AM
Well i just bought a 2004 Nissan Sentra Se-R SpecV and i noticed the radio wouldnt come on. later on during the week it started working but i noticed that for the radio to work.... my headlights needed to be switched on :???: could there be some faulty wiring or...wuts up??:thinking:

Just check the wiring...they have the switch power wire hooked to the wrong power source.

DjFadeaway
01-25-2010, 03:05 PM
so where should the power source from the radio be hooked up to?
another question...if i take it somewhere where they install car audio...will they know lol

BanginJimmy
01-25-2010, 04:52 PM
so where should the power source from the radio be hooked up to?
another question...if i take it somewhere where they install car audio...will they know lol

Considering your posts here, I would say take it someplace and let them do it for you so you dont screw anything up.

DynamicSound
01-25-2010, 05:45 PM
Considering your posts here, I would say take it someplace and let them do it for you so you dont screw anything up.

x2

Scott P
01-25-2010, 10:05 PM
Just check the wiring...they have the switch power wire hooked to the wrong power source.

Moreover I would be willing to be that the yellow wire (Constant Power) coming off of the radio is connected to the vehicles negative illumination wire. I would suggest that you take it to a shop and have the vehicle wired up correctly.

DjFadeaway
01-26-2010, 06:35 PM
ok i guess ill take it to a shop tommorow after school ...hope fully its not too expensive X.X

DjFadeaway
01-29-2010, 04:30 PM
ok then