View Full Version : Random White people are trying to kill black people

RandomGuy
10-27-2005, 01:12 AM
http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00829.wmv
proof

RandomGuy
10-27-2005, 01:16 AM
best part:
white people are killing black people socially, economically, culturally, psychologicaly, biologically, chemically, and ELECTRO MAGNETICALLY

john_stamos
10-27-2005, 01:46 AM
wow.. thats insane? he says white people must be exterminated from the planet???

DrivenMind
10-27-2005, 02:14 AM
fuck whitey.

Pher
10-27-2005, 03:11 AM
fuck whitey.
What he said.

The Golden Child
10-27-2005, 10:27 AM
wow

#1Beaver
10-27-2005, 11:01 AM
Wow Im black and my friend is white i never thought he wanted to kill me, im gonna have to talk to him about that!

BTEC
10-27-2005, 11:12 AM
Wow Im black and my friend is white i never thought he wanted to kill me, im gonna have to talk to him about that!
lol!!!

NEONRACER
10-27-2005, 11:32 AM
What is scary is that there are alot of people that think just like this guy does. I guess it's our master plan to kill all the black people in the world. He quoted like 6 people who were killed by cops in the nation, what about all the white people killed in this nation by the police? I really can't believe this guy, I was once told by a black women that black people can't be racist because we know what it is like and it's not part of our culture. I guess this guy was brought up differently.

#1Beaver
10-27-2005, 12:40 PM
My friend just quoted Dave Chappell
He said the reason white ppl are mad is cuz (Black ppl wide nose haven breathin up all the white mans air, White Power! And also chinies folk all tat chang chong talk cant understand u go back where u came from, White Power!)

Mabey I should stop breathing so much!
And my asian friends should go back were they came from!

Danny
10-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Ha, death to blacks! Whats wrong with this guy, is he serious?? African American, the most misused "polictically correct" term that i know of.. This guy is a joke.

ISAtlanta300
10-27-2005, 01:38 PM
The only person that needs to be killed is this stoopid fookah....

Damn... just wasted about 5 minutes hearing his diarrhea

Stormhammer
10-27-2005, 02:00 PM
haha

" the white people are the niggers, we're only imitation niggas"

rolling_trip
10-27-2005, 02:16 PM
WAIT! He says the only way to survive is to kill white people! Does anyone else find that racist? MLK is crawling out of his grave to come bitch slap this guy. I say lets get all the racist SOB's(black, white, whatever) into one state and let them go to war, so it will all be over. end rant

Stormhammer
10-27-2005, 03:07 PM
^^^^ I'd be there just to film that shit lol

The Golden Child
10-27-2005, 03:20 PM
hes talking all about this because of hurricane katrina ..
what i dont get is they knew it was coming yet they decided to stay ..
everyones racist no matter what background you are ..
i know most of u people have said some racial remarks ..

DrivenMind
10-27-2005, 03:34 PM
i have, it went like this.

fuck
whitey.

guinness
10-27-2005, 04:48 PM
me too!!!is that fucking guy a fucking joke or smoking crack?he said he saw a black man smoking a cigarette outside earlier and that the white man was on a mission to kill that black man?!?!?!?!?!?what about all the white,hispanic,chinese,and whatever else that are smoking?i smoke,so i guess that means that the white man is trying to kill me and i am white as well.come on man,get a serious grip on reality.we aren't trying to kill anyone....oh no wait,philip morris is trying to kill us,everyone....my bad.

Scgrandprix
10-27-2005, 04:52 PM
lol under the guys name it says author and owner : Blacknificant Books

Goinfasterthanu
10-27-2005, 05:33 PM
Damn he is like the black KKK....what a fuckin tard..

Stormhammer
10-27-2005, 07:10 PM
me too!!!is that fucking guy a fucking joke or smoking crack?he said he saw a black man smoking a cigarette outside earlier and that the white man was on a mission to kill that black man?!?!?!?!?!?what about all the white,hispanic,chinese,and whatever else that are smoking?i smoke,so i guess that means that the white man is trying to kill me and i am white as well.come on man,get a serious grip on reality.we aren't trying to kill anyone....oh no wait,philip morris is trying to kill us,everyone....my bad.

dont think the guy stopped to realize that you know, MAYBE, just MAYBE, there's a black person that is in the tobacco industry :jerkit:

no offense - but its people like him that give the African-Americans a bad name and bad outlook - and thats coming from a white boy

someone should kill him for being stupid

Hektik
10-27-2005, 08:40 PM
WOW

i4_garage
10-27-2005, 09:31 PM
he kinna like a black clan member with this speech....crazy....ridiculously insane

SilverJester
10-28-2005, 04:30 AM
I thought this was gonna be some kinda joke at the end....wtf this was real?!?! The white man has expanded the boarders the plantation, wtf?!?! How does anyone actually, truely, sanely, think this way...I mean wtf!

Nittanys1
10-28-2005, 08:42 AM
The only person that needs to be killed is this stoopid fookah....

Damn... just wasted about 5 minutes hearing his diarrhea

yeah that guys an idiot

TIGERJC
10-28-2005, 03:34 PM
no offense - but its people like him that give the African-Americans a bad name and bad outlook - and thats coming from a white boy

someone should kill him for being stupid[/QUOTE]

what that give blks a bad name, they are few extreme blk ppl like him

HyPer50
10-28-2005, 10:05 PM
LMAO that is the funniest thing I've ever seen. How did that actually air on national news? haha.. After doing a lil search, turns out this dude lives and teaches in NC.... not exactly the "best" area to live in if your gonna be a racist extremist hitler like mother fucker... My bet is his bookstore is burned down and maybe even he is killed by the end of the year. That was some extremely funny/ignorant shit right there... I'm a plantation owner? Fuck... and to think I've been cleaning up my own damn self....

BID BAD 13-B
10-29-2005, 06:00 PM
I think his dreads are too tight.

Tank
10-30-2005, 01:30 AM
tigerjc said it right in every race theres that few people who think the world is against them im black and this my friends is a good example of ignorance at its highest. there are better ways to make a change in this world without going extreme and accusing someone or some race of something.

YokotaS13
10-30-2005, 02:11 PM
heh electromagnetic death lol

wes_297
11-01-2005, 02:18 AM
heh electromagnetic death lol
didnt know u could do that^^^

i also didnt know i owned a plantation. :lmfao:

did that stuff realy air on national tv?

SpoolBus
11-01-2005, 01:17 PM
DAMN UFO's man,are politically acute angina of the filaminharmic acute social deviance of the penicular reseses of our manipulations of kuwanza...Or KILL WHITIE AT ALL COST..wait i'm white..Soo kill all the other whities but me..wait lets just try to make a plan on how to kill somebody..DAMN IT JUST KILL...before the white UFO pilots kill us...AMEN..Donation's accepted :2cents:

Jehu
11-01-2005, 04:10 PM
:fruit: :toilet: :toilet1:

imbosile
11-01-2005, 04:38 PM
hahhah we are trying to get themselves to kill each other.....!!!!! omfg, since when do we whites control black ppls minds?! wtf...., white men and women are niggers?!hahhaa....no..... where are wharehousing their children?, maybe because they constantly start trouble!? wow this is one dumb bitch.... hahaha DNA banks?! monitering their lives?!, exterminate white ppl off the planet?!! then ppl clap!!! omfg, they wouldnt be here if it wasnt for us.....what an ungreatful punk.... he needs to take the rest of his "brothas" in the audience back to whatever hole in the ground they came from......damn that is one brainwashed guy.....wow