PDA

View Full Version : where was the worst part........

EX-Svic
10-27-2005, 12:50 AM
Where was the worst part or place that your car ever left you stranded or failed on you...........?

Mine was at school and it overheated and the bitch nearly caught on fire.......lol so it stood by its name FIrebird lol really sucked ...............

RandomGuy
10-27-2005, 12:52 AM
blew a head gasket in my maxima, on the freeway, had to drive it to the nearest exit, it shut off every time it idled... hrm thats closest to leaving me stranded. Well b4 cell fones i bet this happened a lot to ppl, but now that every1 has a cell phone now-a-days, u cant really be stranded.

wes_297
10-27-2005, 01:00 AM
my car broke down an hour from home on the side of 75. the coil packs burned up.

my bike slung a rod, cracked the block, and started shooting fire from the hole. i jumped off going 65mph (not fun).

99ITRGIRL
10-27-2005, 01:10 AM
school. and it was raining!! :(

Georgia_boy
10-27-2005, 01:27 AM
i had a tranny blow out on the interstate at 5:30 am and i had to walk 4 miles to the nearest phone to inform my mom that her car needed a new tranny

then i had to explain why I stole it and drove to atlanta (100 mile trip)
I was so close to home
I called her from the exit I had to get off of to get home
but that was like 5 years ago...........memories

civic95
10-27-2005, 06:53 AM
I have a honda, and that hasn't happened yet (knocking on wood).

thinkfast®
10-27-2005, 09:08 AM
My first '64 when I had just got it out the paint shop, I'm cruisin down Chamblee right, bout to pick up my boy... how bout the fuckin fuel gauge stopped working and I didnt know it, (I was straight chillin on like 1/2 a tank since I got on 85, which I thought was good LOL) So my lights start flickerin I'm like WTF, there goes the ride. I coasted to some apartments and chilled for like an hour

I had to get my homeboy to go to Autozone and pick up a fuel filter, and I was fillin up w/ gas like every other day LOL We still hit that club up though :D

damn I miss that car

EX-Svic
10-27-2005, 05:41 PM
^ what color was the 64....