PDA

View Full Version : FS: 52" RCA Rear Projection HDTV

greenturbo
01-21-2010, 10:50 AM
I have a 52" RCA Rear Projection HDTV for sale. TV is in excellent shape. Picture is perfect. Volume is superb. TV comes with remote, manual, and RCA's. Also included is a Panasonic 1,000 watt surround sound system. Comes with front speaker stands, subwoofer, manual, remote, and RCA's. Price is $350 OBO.

AnthonyF
01-21-2010, 11:01 AM
holy fucking resize batman.

How much for surround sound only?

-Ant.

aaronfelipe
01-21-2010, 11:04 AM
holy fucking resize batman.

How much for surround sound only?

-Ant.

x2 pic is rather large.

evogotspray
01-28-2010, 08:03 PM
wow could the pic get any bigger? lol

Franco Tirador
01-31-2010, 01:35 AM
probably broke like the Dell printer you sold me, you bum, you suck!!!!!!!!!! greenturbo

wont you tell people whats wrong with your crap before you sell them things that dont work huh????????????

greenturbo
01-31-2010, 08:19 PM
Hmmmm. That's funny it was working fine before I gave it to you. By the way the color does work and the reason why the color is full and the black is half full is because, I already told! If you listened I said I hardly used the color only the black! So get your story right before you call me out on a forum when you already sent me a message asking me what to do. You probably don't even have the printer set up correctly! Also you got a $150 printer for $50. I wouldn't be complaining just read the manual.

Franco Tirador
01-31-2010, 09:05 PM
Hmmmm. That's funny it was working fine before I gave it to you. By the way the color does work and the reason why the color is full and the black is half full is because, I already told! If you listened I said I hardly used the color only the black! So get your story right before you call me out on a forum when you already sent me a message asking me what to do. You probably don't even have the printer set up correctly! Also you got a $150 printer for $50. I wouldn't be complaining just read the manual.
if that crap worked right, its not the money, is your integrity man, dont you think i already read the manual?? i have set up many printers before even bigger than this one, even crapier ones than this one and on all of them when you hit "Color" under the copy section you should not need to have to reprogram the printer, it should just spit out a color copy, the black is no problem, when it does the test page all the black is no problem, the color part is what's missing, but you know what im sure im not the only one that's going to call you out on your integrity dude, dont worry about it, im going to see how much is it to get it fixed.....

JITB
01-31-2010, 09:09 PM
whats up with the surround sound? will u seperate?

greenturbo
02-03-2010, 08:37 AM
SOLD!