PDA

View Full Version : Gaming I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED...

bdydrpdmazda
01-21-2010, 09:23 AM
One of those one month trial XBOX Live trial cards. For some reason when i try to buy the membership online it says my address is wrong even though Ive tried every address Ive had for the last 2 years. All i have to give is +23 reps. Come on people, they come new in almost every new game so I know somebody has one...

Maverick
01-21-2010, 09:54 AM
why dont u just buy a card for a year, its 50 bucks.

bdydrpdmazda
01-21-2010, 10:12 AM
why dont u just buy a card for a year, its 50 bucks.
Did you read my OP, i tried but it is saying my address is wrong when I know it isnt and I dont want to buy one off the internet and have to wait two weeks for it to get here. atleast if i get a month long trial i will be able to play till it gets here...

nreggie454
01-21-2010, 10:17 AM
PMing now.

EDIT: Sent you a subscription code from when I got COD:MW2

Maverick
01-21-2010, 10:30 AM
Did you read my OP, i tried but it is saying my address is wrong when I know it isnt and I dont want to buy one off the internet and have to wait two weeks for it to get here. atleast if i get a month long trial i will be able to play till it gets here...

yea but i meant just hit up a gamestop and get a card

nreggie454
01-21-2010, 11:04 AM
yea but i meant just hit up a gamestop and get a card
I don't know if Gamestop is really popular in Iraq...

Maverick
01-21-2010, 11:07 AM
I don't know if Gamestop is really popular in Iraq...

oh shit hes in iraq? hahah my bad. shouldnt u be out huntin hajis instead of playing xbox? jkjk

bdydrpdmazda
01-21-2010, 11:33 AM
PMing now.

EDIT: Sent you a subscription code from when I got COD:MW2
repped

ndgflowshot
01-21-2010, 11:53 AM
I have a subscription code i will send you when i get home if you havent gotten one yet

bdydrpdmazda
01-21-2010, 11:54 AM
I have a subscription code i will send you when i get home if you havent gotten one yet
sweet, somebody sent me one but they are only for 48 hours so another one will give me more time to get this shit fixed, reps will be given, just pm me...

Turbo Terrance
01-21-2010, 02:13 PM
One of those one month trial XBOX Live trial cards. For some reason when i try to buy the membership online it says my address is wrong even though Ive tried every address Ive had for the last 2 years. All i have to give is +23 reps. Come on people, they come new in almost every new game so I know somebody has one...

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: I JUST USED MINE FROM THE COD MW2 BOX LAST WEEKEND...LOL NOW IM STUCK LIKE CHUCK TILL PAY DAY!!!!LOL

BKgen®
01-21-2010, 02:26 PM
motherbitch, you can just buy it monthly if you don't plan on using it all the time. lol

bdydrpdmazda
01-22-2010, 03:57 AM
motherbitch, you can just buy it monthly if you don't plan on using it all the time. lol
Its not that I dont want to buy it, I tried to buy it but it kept telling me my billing address was wrong for my debit card. My wife is gonna run to gamestop and buy me a membership and then email me the code so i will be good to go...

Got Milk?
01-22-2010, 04:10 AM
^^

how many times are you gonna explain your self? heheh