PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Limousine service?

BUGMAN
01-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Anyone here have any friends or trust worthy connections in the Limousine Industry within 30-40 miles of the Athens area? I am booking fast for prom and would like to have another company to pass the over flow to. I hate to just say NO and send them on their way when I could be sending them to another contact that may be able to help me in the future. You can send them my way via email or call, either way is fine with me.

Thanks in advance.

[email protected]
avalonlimoservice.com

Kevykev
01-19-2010, 09:18 PM
This guy handles business. He did my sister's wedding.

Danny R. Person

Person2Person Transportation Service

P. 678-463-3636

w. www.person2person.us

E. [email protected]

Xrated O.G.
01-19-2010, 10:33 PM
Chris check your PM's...

BUGMAN
01-22-2010, 06:32 AM
Thanks guys I appreciate the leads. . I have one local guy but he only has 1 car so that's not much backing up for us. I just picked this one up as well so I can cover a few more myself.

Xrated O.G.
01-22-2010, 09:41 AM
Thanks guys I appreciate the leads. . I have one local guy but he only has 1 car so that's not much backing up for us. I just picked this one up as well so I can cover a few more myself.

Great looking ride Chris. I got your message and have replied. I will try to call you later on today as well. Thanks in advance for your help...:goodjob:

deathrex
01-22-2010, 09:57 AM
i like your limo PM me your rates!

Kevykev
01-22-2010, 04:10 PM

Pimp Tight.

i hope you called Danny!

BUGMAN
01-23-2010, 11:39 PM
Great looking ride Chris. I got your message and have replied. I will try to call you later on today as well. Thanks in advance for your help...:goodjob:

Back at ya man.