PDA

View Full Version : SPIN Performance dyno/car show day...Nov 12th!

Evil Goat
10-26-2005, 02:38 PM
NOVEMBER 12TH - MACON, GA - SPIN Performance, this is the same shop/location that the IS Saturday Dyno Day was held at earlier this year.

this will be at the old place at the corner of 80 and north lizella rd. it will be a dyno day and car show. anybody welcome and classes will be decided on shortly for the makes and models due to the change in venue. imports to street rods.

dyno runs consist of three pulls for 40.00

show entry will be 25.00 per car and five per head for all day entry (excluding driver and one passenger)

there will be car classes, bike classes, and hp classes for all dyno contestants.

there will be a bikini contest IF WE CAN FIND THE CONTESTANTS. preferebly 20 of the midstates finest women to show for an 80 percent payback. 20.00 entry per contestant.

there will be catering and a live dj. for some jam

this event will last from 10:am until 12:00pm or until it ends!

everybody welcome speed to show. this will be a alternate throw down to start the dynoshop of with a pop for middle ga. hope to see you guys there, and tell everyone that you know.

info at [email protected] or 478 447 0700

or for more info and updates check here
http://www.maconracers.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2831

Directions:

From South Macon, Warner Robins, or Byron...
take i75 n, to i475n to exit #3
take a left at the bottom of the ramp onto eisenhower parkway (hwy 80)
about 4-5 miles up you will see a CITGO gas station, turn right at that store onto North Lizella Rd and Spin Performance is the first driveway on the right (look for cars)

From North Ga, ATL, etc
take i75s to i 475 s to exit #3
turn right at bottom of ramp onto eisenhower (hwy 80) and follow the directions above

From Milledgeville/Gray area and further east
Take i16 to I75n to exit # 162 and turn right at the bottom of the ramp onto eisenhower parkway (hwy 80)
go approx 10.2 miles and N. Lizella rd will be on your right, again right by the CITGO gas station

if this fails try http://www.mapquest.com the address for the shop is 3266 North Lizella Rd in Lizella, GA 31052. or contact the above email adress for directions.

***some proceeds will go to charity, and you will recieve $___ off of a show/dyno entry by bring an unwrapped toy for the Toys for Tots program*** the amount off im not sure of, but i will post up as soon as i find out

also this is a Mustang fwd/rwd dyno

Thanks guys - Whitey