PDA

View Full Version : Top Notch....

Motivation
01-17-2010, 06:36 PM
I just wanted to say it was good meeting all of you the other night.

Jay, thanks for putting all this together. You did a good job with all of it and planning the route. The cruise was great. Even though we left a few people at Ingles. :taun:

Casey, thanks for heading up the pre-meet and drive to the actually meeting spot.... and beating the people that were already supposed to be there. lol

Was a fun time. Btw, anyone know if the guy in the 350Z ever quit driving, he kind of just disappeared... :???:

Anyways, props and respect to the TN crew. All cool people, laid back, nice cars from what I could see, and welcoming of everyone that was there. I think the turn out turned a little bigger than expected.

u8myore0
01-17-2010, 06:49 PM
I just wanted to say it was good meeting all of you the other night.

Jay, thanks for putting all this together. You did a good job with all of it and planning the route. The cruise was great. Even though we left a few people at Ingles. :taun:

Casey, thanks for heading up the pre-meet and drive to the actually meeting spot.... and beating the people that were already supposed to be there. lol

Was a fun time. Btw, anyone know if the guy in the 350Z ever quit driving, he kind of just disappeared... :???:

Anyways, props and respect to the TN crew. All cool people, laid back, nice cars from what I could see, and welcoming of everyone that was there. I think the turn out turned a little bigger than expected.

hey! it was nice meeting u and the barbie ferrari. : ) he came with derek in the sti and since he didnt have a cell and got lost..im pretty sure he just went home haah. jay did an amazing job planning this event...!! i had a lot of fun!! and had a moment seeing the gtr....
:cheers:

bloodline
01-17-2010, 07:29 PM
no problem tim..thanks for comming out, it was koo to finally meet you along with others...i thought it was a great turn out myself...a month worth of planning paid off well.:cheers:

thank you too erika:D

MSP1660
01-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Was good to meet you sir. Here's to hoping to see you about this area sometime in the future (or maybe closer to Atl... :D)

teh_mugen18
01-18-2010, 03:45 PM
Was good to meet you sir. Here's to hoping to see you about this area sometime in the future (or maybe closer to Atl... :D)

^^this part i like. haha.

and it was nice meetin all y'all, and even though i met Jay beforehand due to some unforeseen circumstance, it seems most of it turned out good in the end. :cheers:

sumixali
01-18-2010, 10:13 PM
for sure was nice to meet you man,

and def well put together jay

LightsOut
01-18-2010, 11:21 PM
tim u didnt say meet me lol........= ( make me cry... lol some one on new sonic meets trashing me for no reason then he put up a pic of me taken at varisty with my girl and some dogs we saved from getting killed cause they was abandon and clayton county kills pitbulls = ( we found all the pups new good homes = )

ducky1177
01-18-2010, 11:28 PM
tim u didnt say meet me lol........= ( make me cry... lol some one on new sonic meets trashing me for no reason then he put up a pic of me taken at varisty with my girl and some dogs we saved from getting killed cause they was abandon and clayton county kills pitbulls = ( we found all the pups new good homes = )

i want a pit
:(

Motivation
01-19-2010, 05:39 AM
^^^ My buddy has a 6 year old pit he needs to get rid of... But, he got it from a guy that used to fight him so he has scars on him. :( That's why he got him to get him out of that atmosphere... It's now one of the sweetest dog you'll ever meet. Loves kids and other dogs.

MSP1660
01-19-2010, 06:59 AM
I am just gonna say that I wouldn't mind having a pit from a puppy, but I would never own a used one. You don't know who trained it and what-not. If they are raised right, then they are just like any other dog out there.

LightsOut
01-19-2010, 09:20 AM
I have 2 pits one is 2yrold blue... One is 1.5 yrs old blue brindle all uptodate on shots and loves kidsnpeople etc.... That crap about pits is bs.... It's how their raised and traind.... My dogs I love them alot and make sure the go tk good homes.......