PDA

View Full Version : IA CALENDAR (the official and the only one)

4dmin
10-26-2005, 09:40 AM
IA CALENDAR (the official and the only one):

Ok, there seems to be tons of confusion surrounding this... Ren had an idea and a project in mind; we already had such things in the works as well. So the end result is REN is running the Official IA Calendar for us here at IA. She will report to IA staff and we will decide the final production of this calendar. Everything previously posted and polled will be looked at and considered.

We didn't want to step on any toes, but we also want to make sure that anything done w/ the IA name is being represented by IA and not just the whoreslounge crew. So w/ that said Ren will be heading up the project, all questions need to go to her [email protected] ([email protected]) .

Now there has been a list of Girls/Cars/Photographers requested... all will be used, but there is no gaurantee that b/c you are shot or are shooting that you will be in the calendar. We are looking at the possibility of doing 2 runs for the calendar to encompass more cars, girls, members, etc... If you have an idea that you think needs to be heard please feel free to post it up; other than that if you don't like something use PM/Email i don't want to see another bickering fest over what is or isn't. :goodjob:

Thanx for your support/help i'm sure the end result will satisfy IA.

__________________________________________________ ________

Below is the list of Cars, Girls, & Photographers... if you think you got what it takes to be one of the below, please email [email protected] ([email protected]) about getting shot or shooting pix.

__________________________________________________ ________

CARS:
John's Eclipse
Tony's G35
Jamie's GS400
Josh's Teg
Alex's NSX
Derek's SI
Nitro's Neon
Alex's Bike
LeAnn Celica
Jason's Teg
Marshall's Vette
Brett's Civic
Pat's Supra
Remy's CBR
Josh's Protege
Kali STI
Scott's 350z
Tracy's Evo
Mikey's s60r
Ruiner's 996

GIRLS:
Kelly
Tracy
Kate
Kali
Heather
Patrycja
LeAnne
Nikki
Sara
Lauren
Tiffany

PHOTOGRAPHERS:
Walker
George
Matt
Jamie
Jason

4dmin
10-26-2005, 09:50 AM
^ what did i say.. post ideas leave this other shit for PM/EMAIL? (no idea = don't post)

thanx

The Ren
10-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Photographers:
Walker, George, Matt, Jamie, and Jason.. PLLLLEEEASSSEEEEEEE Let me know if you are coming to the Northpoint meet tommorow (Email me please).. Paul and I would like to get you guys together ASAP for a meeting..

A.P. Photography
10-26-2005, 10:36 AM
Guys Please Email or PM Karen with any questions or suggestions.

Jaimecbr900
10-26-2005, 11:58 AM
I suggest we have a meeting of the minds with the people involved.

I know it will be darn near impossible to get 50 people together in one place at the same time. Maybe breaking it up into groups like it's being done with the photographers. Maybe meet with some of the car guys to get their input, meet with the girls, and then meet with the IA folks. After all 4 groups have met and had brainstorming sessions, it will be a little easier to get the train rolling in a single direction.

There are way too many cooks in the kitchen if we put up everything to a vote/poll here on IA in a forum.

The Ren
10-26-2005, 12:03 PM
I suggest we have a meeting of the minds with the people involved.

I know it will be darn near impossible to get 50 people together in one place at the same time. Maybe breaking it up into groups like it's being done with the photographers. Maybe meet with some of the car guys to get their input, meet with the girls, and then meet with the IA folks. After all 4 groups have met and had brainstorming sessions, it will be a little easier to get the train rolling in a single direction.

There are way too many cooks in the kitchen if we put up everything to a vote/poll here on IA in a forum.

I couldn't agree more.. Which is why we wanna get you 5 together first... After tommorow we all will have a better direction of where we are ganna go

Brett
10-26-2005, 12:14 PM
I think us admins, Karen, and the photographers need to meet up soon then and all sit down and see how we want this to look and way we want it to rep IA

Jaimecbr900
10-26-2005, 12:15 PM
I agree Brett.

Ren, you'll have to clear out your PM box if you want others to be able to reply to you dear...... ;)

Thank you for the directions BTW. :goodjob:

The Ren
10-26-2005, 12:23 PM
I agree Brett.

Ren, you'll have to clear out your PM box if you want others to be able to reply to you dear...... ;)

Thank you for the directions BTW. :goodjob:
sorry hun.. and Brett I am trying to get everyone out to the Northpoint meet tommorow so we can meet.. Can you be there?

BTW THE "HEATHER" THAT Paul has listed is actually supposed to be two Heathers and Rush's supra is also apart of the list..

Nemesis
10-26-2005, 12:24 PM
I wont be able to make it tommorrow Ren. :(

The Ren
10-26-2005, 12:25 PM
I wont be able to make it tommorrow Ren. :(
When are you free next?

quickdodgeŽ
10-26-2005, 06:45 PM
My idea, I think is still a good one.

Along with the cars and girls....have a dude in the shot, too. Not necessarily a model dude, but just a regular member. Standing somewhere in the shot. Some of the OG's of IA that don't have a car that is going to be in this calendar could be a part of it, too. Hmmm. Sounds like I am volunteering to be in this. Lolol. Later, QD.

Tank
10-26-2005, 09:07 PM
i say make a qd calendar nothin but qd and the neon :goodjob:

Cliff
10-26-2005, 11:11 PM
Whatever ya'll decide to do please make sure to get Walker doing downtown photography involving the Atlanta well known graffiti walls....

quickdodgeŽ
10-27-2005, 04:37 AM
graffiti walls....

Ahhh. Please no. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
10-27-2005, 07:45 AM
Whatever ya'll decide to do please make sure to get Walker doing downtown photography involving the Atlanta well known graffiti walls....
The locations will be chosen by the car owners and models. The most I will say I would like to see is maybe 1 graffiti wall and that is it.

DeutscheBAG!
10-27-2005, 12:40 PM
my friend tells me about an old abandoned amusement part down in south georgia..i might go check it out this weekend.probably would make a great scene for the October on the calendar

A.P. Photography
10-27-2005, 12:41 PM
my friend tells me about an old abandoned amusement part down in south georgia..i might go check it out this weekend.probably would make a great scene for the October on the calendar
What part of South GA?

DeutscheBAG!
10-27-2005, 12:50 PM
^^about an 1hour 30min south

Cliff
10-27-2005, 01:09 PM
ummm an hour and 30 minute's south on 85 would be near alabama on 75 it would be near macon....?

PhatbacK
10-27-2005, 06:01 PM
i think this is gunna be fun.

The Ren
10-27-2005, 11:01 PM
THOSE WHO WERE NOT AT OUR MEETING A THE NORTHPOINT ME PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM ME FOR THE INFO.. PAUL SHOULD BE ADDING SOME STUFF IN A BIT...

Nemesis
10-28-2005, 07:35 AM
THOSE WHO WERE NOT AT OUR MEETING A THE NORTHPOINT ME PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM ME FOR THE INFO.. PAUL SHOULD BE ADDING SOME STUFF IN A BIT...

pm sent.

The Ren
10-28-2005, 01:37 PM
Well things are coming together nicely.. and It was good to get a picture of what Paul wants.. The deadline will be Tunerfest 2006.. EVERYTHING MUST BE DONE BY THEN...

Also..I want everyone to know
#1- There again is NO GUARANTEE anyone/any car who is being shot is in the calendar although we would like to get as many people in it as possible..

#2-BEFORE ANY PICS CAN BE TAKEN I NEED EVERYONE TO SIGN A RELEASE FORM WHICH I SHOULD HAVE READY BY TONIGHT OR TOMORROW..In this release form it will be stated all Models, Car Owners, and Photographers will release all rights of ANY and ALL photos to ImportAtlanta.com.

#3-EVERYONE DOING THIS IS DOING IT VOLUNTARILY.. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY COMPENSATION FOR YOUR SERVICES...i.e... YOU WONT GET PAID FOR THIS..

#4-Girls...Pick your outfits according to the car/car scene not a specific month since we don't know exactly what months everyone will end up as...

Again please direct any questions you have to me at [email protected]

Nemesis
10-28-2005, 01:42 PM
I dont mind signing Ren. Just email the doc to [email protected] and Ill sign electronically and return.

If anyone is interested in getting a spot for me to take some photos I dont mind that either, just PM me and im willing to work something out.

A.P. Photography
10-28-2005, 01:47 PM
We need to get car owners and models together so we can start arranging shooting locations and times.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-28-2005, 04:28 PM
damn it, there goes one of my cute ideas.. oh well.. I can still do the other one!

Jaimecbr900
10-29-2005, 11:58 AM
We also need to start sharing ideas and maybe have a "photographer's day out" to scout possible shoot locations. The locations is what has me the most worried.

A.P. Photography
10-29-2005, 12:00 PM
We also need to start sharing ideas and maybe have a "photographer's day out" to scout possible shoot locations. The locations is what has me the most worried.
I agree, let me know when. Walker, any luck on the Amusement Park location?

Jaime, you have a PM

DeutscheBAG!
10-30-2005, 01:27 AM
I agree, let me know when. Walker, any luck on the Amusement Park location?

Jaime, you have a PM

nothing yet, hopefully some news within the next few days..although i seen some carnivals going on in Cobb and Gwinnett

The Ren
10-30-2005, 10:02 AM
Sounds like a good idea.. I still have yet to hear from Jason if he wants to take pics.. So far I've gotten the final Ok from you, matt, walker, paul, and george..

The Ren
11-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Someone please sticky this?

The Ren
11-04-2005, 05:21 PM
ANYONE WHO WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN THE CALENDAR.. I HAVE MADE THE RELEASE FORMS AND HAVE RAN THEM BY PAUL.. I WILL PRINT THEM OUT AND PUT THEM IN MY CAR.. WHEN YOU SEE ME.. MAKE SURE YOU SIGN ONE ASAP BECAUSE UNTIL YOU HAVE SIGNED IT YOU WILL NOT BEABLE TO TAKE PICS/ HAVE PICS TAKEN FOR THE CALENDAR...

Also.. I know a couple of people have let me know about thie situations with thier cars.. if your car is down or something.. let me know please...

Thanks,
Karen AKA Ren

Jaimecbr900
11-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Can you fax a couple to me?

The Ren
11-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Can you fax a couple to me?
I think I could manage that...

Jaimecbr900
11-04-2005, 05:31 PM
I think I could manage that...

678-344-8068

If you fax it over now, I can get me and Patrycja to sign and return since we are all going to dinner tonight and they're meeting us here.

The Ren
11-04-2005, 05:32 PM
678-344-8068

If you fax it over now, I can get me and Patrycja to sign and return since we are all going to dinner tonight and they're meeting us here.
No Fax here..im at my house. I wont beable to do it till tommorow...

A.P. Photography
11-10-2005, 12:10 PM
bump

fawk_you
11-10-2005, 01:15 PM
I need to hire myself a diff. photographer, who is already signed up or
whatever that could do my pix? Jason is being a slack ass. :(

Nemesis
11-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Im available on weekends. PM me if you would like to schedule something. Or Im sure GA_Teg and Jamie could volunteer their time as well.

fawk_you
11-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Alright, I wanted to go ahead and get it done so that I am still sort of tan in the pix. haha--- and I know that the end of the year is drawing closer. I wont be able to do anything this weekend cause of work and BOTS... but ill see if mr. GA_teg or Jamie would be able to do anything like next week. Thanks George.

A.P. Photography
11-10-2005, 01:21 PM
I need to hire myself a diff. photographer, who is already signed up or
whatever that could do my pix? Jason is being a slack ass. :(
Lee Anne, you can choose from any of us to take your pics. I am sure you have seen the thread where Jaime and I did rens pics. We can do yours as well or you can choose any of the others to do your pics. George is a good photograper as well and he should be shooting with my camera soon :goodjob:

fawk_you
11-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Lee Anne, you can choose from any of us to take your pics. I am sure you have seen the thread where Jaime and I did rens pics. We can do yours as well or you can choose any of the others to do your pics. George is a good photograper as well and he should be shooting with my camera soon :goodjob:

Thanks...ill get in touch when the time I am able to do the pix draws near. :goodjob:

The Ren
11-10-2005, 01:30 PM
GIRLS:
Once you get your photographers..whoever they might be.. start shooting.. anywhere...they will also have alot of ideas as well... I would bring a few different outfits.. Just so you can have some variety... Shoot 10 times if you want.. but make sure all photos are submitted to me.. I will set up a file on my computer for each girls pics...and then burn them to cds after the deadline.. but take as many as you want wherever you want. I am always willing to help or give you ideas...

fawk_you
11-11-2005, 10:23 AM
I am free tomorrow if any photographers would like to shoot! :) Please let me know if you're avail.! :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
11-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Someone needs to really come do something with this bridge out here by my place. People are missing a grwat photo op just because it is "too far away." Oh well. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
11-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Someone needs to really come do something with this bridge out here by my place. People are missing a grwat photo op just because it is "too far away." Oh well. Later, QD.
No I plan on heading out there at some point but just trying to figure out which car to use. I think Ruiners Porsche would look good out there but we will see.

quickdodgeŽ
11-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Now that is true. It would be a great backdrop for any exotic car. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
11-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Mike, I'm gonna make it out there. Last couple of days I really wanted to, but got held up. I just walked in the house after talking to you this afternoon. :(

Scrappy
11-11-2005, 10:02 PM
everyone let me know if needed. :D

Jaimecbr900
11-11-2005, 10:10 PM

Needed...... ;)

A.P. Photography
11-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Def. needed :goodjob: