PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Mark Xlr8mr2??

Kevykev
01-15-2010, 12:22 PM
I know he has family in Haiti.

Hope everyone is safe and secure man, your family is in my prayers man.

Sorry if Re-post.

81911SC
01-15-2010, 12:24 PM
An he got a mafia there too

On_Her_Face
01-15-2010, 12:25 PM
He's a douche online lol.

Kevykev
01-15-2010, 12:28 PM
Do you guys even comprehend how serious that earthquake in Haiti was?

Or does some ghost from Christmas past have to physically take you there for you to see it first hand?

B18c1Turboed
01-15-2010, 12:29 PM
Hes a real Thug he made it thru ok... Im sure with all his millions and a his supra he dont even live over there.

oneSLOWex
01-15-2010, 12:32 PM
This guy is a scammer....I thought it was one of those threads.

xxbckiexx
01-15-2010, 12:35 PM
On a serious note I'm hoping everyone we know is safe and well and, well, if they aren't that they died quickly and painlessly.

On another serious note I think Haiti would benefit from a huge purge of about 75% of its population. The place has too many damned people. And if the corrupt politicians were amongst that 50% then all the better.

All the non-profits and charities and volunteers who wish can go there.

The only tax dollars I want spent are those for the Coast Guard ensuring mass migration to our shores doesn't happen.

B18c1Turboed
01-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Funny how the have lived below poverty for all these years, and it take a natrual disaster to get help over there. Shows you how fucked up we are as people..

Oh and remeber they gave their souls too the devil... SO IVE READ!!!

bodhi
01-15-2010, 12:38 PM
Don't know who this mark dude is, but this is so horrible. seriously tragic shit right here.

how many of you assholes heard about this and thought "meh... we'll watch the news later, American Idol is on..." I did.

Nemesis
01-15-2010, 12:38 PM
Haiti? Has anything good ever come out of there lol

xxbckiexx
01-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Funny how the have lived below poverty for all these years, and it take a natrual disaster to get help over there. Shows you how fucked up we are as people..

Oh and remeber they gave their souls too the devil... SO IVE READ!!!

I really like the work our govt has done in Haiti. Yes, that is a sarcastic comment.

Sometime ago I posted a comment about my standing next to a food line in the hinterland of the central plateau of Haiti, and the Haitian that was working with me looking disgustedly at the people in line to receive their tins of US-marked rice and oil and etc. He told me that thanks to this "help", the people of the area no longer bothered to even try and grow food. Why should they? The US was gonna give it to them if they would just stand in the line. And now the area had over two years since people had attempted to grow food there, and he was wondering how much longer a timeline would be necessary until people simply forgot how, until the logistics system for supporting crops was no longer in existence, etc. He commented a whole lot more, but that was the central point.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of our CA programs. Maybe they are fucked from the onset due to politicians changing the mission. Maybe the CA people that have dedicated their lives to this field should be left to decide how to implement programs. Maybe the whole concept is fucked and has no merit. I dunno. I just know that I could give a shit less about sending money to Haiti to help them rebuild....

bodhi
01-15-2010, 12:44 PM
shut the fuck up, becky

Echonova
01-15-2010, 12:49 PM
IT WAR TIME!!!!!!!

xxbckiexx
01-15-2010, 12:50 PM
IT WAR TIME!!!!!!!

i say we nuke them.

Echonova
01-15-2010, 12:52 PM
I think it's pretty safe to say Mark won't be flying Delta down there after sueing them and winning millions of dollars, for them not letting him get on a over-booked flight with a stand-by buddy pass and drunk.

WickedIXMR
01-15-2010, 02:25 PM
It's unfortunate he wasn't at Haiti at the time of the earth quake..

GGPIS3
01-15-2010, 02:31 PM
:ninja:

i still laugh when i think about mike (vteckidd) telling him and his mafia to meet him at the end of 285.

Vteckidd
01-15-2010, 02:34 PM
:ninja:

i still laugh when i think about mike (vteckidd) telling him and his mafia to meet him at the end of 285.

i forgot about that lol

CeOTiO8
01-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Damn you people must really hate that man

Tracy
01-15-2010, 02:52 PM
He has been commenting on FB. I think he is fine. Not sure about his family.

http://www.facebook.com/mark.ulysse

Haven't seen him talk about Haiti much, but I haven't been paying attention.

BanginJimmy
01-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Damn you people must really hate that man

hes an e-thug tool.

BanginJimmy
01-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Sometime ago I posted a comment about my standing next to a food line in the hinterland of the central plateau of Haiti, and the Haitian that was working with me looking disgustedly at the people in line to receive their tins of US-marked rice and oil and etc. He told me that thanks to this "help", the people of the area no longer bothered to even try and grow food. Why should they? The US was gonna give it to them if they would just stand in the line. And now the area had over two years since people had attempted to grow food there, and he was wondering how much longer a timeline would be necessary until people simply forgot how, until the logistics system for supporting crops was no longer in existence, etc. He commented a whole lot more, but that was the central point

I've been saying the same things about the welfare system in the US for years.

HypnoToad
01-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Haiti? Has anything good ever come out of there lol

cool runnings............o nvm.

xxbckiexx
01-15-2010, 03:05 PM
I've been saying the same things about the welfare system in the US for years.

:yes:

Lankhoss
01-15-2010, 03:22 PM
I really like the work our govt has done in Haiti. Yes, that is a sarcastic comment.

Sometime ago I posted a comment about my standing next to a food line in the hinterland of the central plateau of Haiti, and the Haitian that was working with me looking disgustedly at the people in line to receive their tins of US-marked rice and oil and etc. He told me that thanks to this "help", the people of the area no longer bothered to even try and grow food. Why should they? The US was gonna give it to them if they would just stand in the line. And now the area had over two years since people had attempted to grow food there, and he was wondering how much longer a timeline would be necessary until people simply forgot how, until the logistics system for supporting crops was no longer in existence, etc. He commented a whole lot more, but that was the central point.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of our CA programs. Maybe they are fucked from the onset due to politicians changing the mission. Maybe the CA people that have dedicated their lives to this field should be left to decide how to implement programs. Maybe the whole concept is fucked and has no merit. I dunno. I just know that I could give a shit less about sending money to Haiti to help them rebuild....

The irony is, the US is often times responsible for helping keep 3rd world countries impoverished. Then we act like we're "Big Brother" when we send Red Cross to help after a natural disaster.

I'd hate us too, and take as many free handouts as I could get.

Vteckidd
01-15-2010, 03:44 PM
tHe problem with Haiti is you use to have a people that wants to help themselves.

Just like the afghan people they don't want US help they want to grow poppy seeds and get high off heroin.

Haiti is a bunch of thug drug lords with tons of corrupt govt officials.

Mexico is the same way

Lankhoss
01-15-2010, 04:48 PM
tHe problem with Haiti is you use to have a people that wants to help themselves.

Just like the afghan people they don't want US help they want to grow poppy seeds and get high off heroin.

Haiti is a bunch of thug drug lords with tons of corrupt govt officials.

Mexico is the same way

The only differences between 3rd world countries and us is that our economy is strong enough to have a middle class, and because of that corruption is much more subtle here than it is in other areas.

The REASON we have such a strong economy and so much power, is because we purposely keep everyone else under our foot....so that makes us wonderful?

Imagine our country like a street car. If you had the fastest car on the street, and most of the money (and power) that's available for performance parts, you are going to want to stay like that. One way to stay that way, is to keep the best products unavailable to your competition out there. So some weak, uneducated, poor guy gets his own business going that could possibly create better products than what your car has.....if you had the power to either buy him out, or to crush him financially you know damn well you would. That's what America does....but we have the resources to also send supplies and help to other countries when we want to, so we always look like the "good guys."

I'm no anti-American or anything like that, but do not be fooled into thinking the US is any less corrupt nor anymore "deserving" of what we have.

We have a propaganda machine here that even Hitler would be jealous of.

2SICC4IA
01-15-2010, 05:37 PM
YEA - WHAT TRACY SAID - *****'S ON FB SON

aguynamedpat
01-15-2010, 05:43 PM
I cant stand the faggot. Hes an e-thug wanna be cock sucking fuck up.

With that said, I would never wish death upon him or his family. Hope his family is ok.

Oh and Haiti has put out good things:

Pierre Garcon. Lol

Kevykev
01-15-2010, 06:00 PM
I know that no one is perfect but i see people with obvious psychological issues in this thread. Anger is clearly present in the hearts of many.

You guys need man hugs or ...or something..

Tracy
01-15-2010, 06:01 PM
I am a woman for the record.

SLOWR/T
01-15-2010, 06:09 PM
It's unfortunate he wasn't at Haiti at the time of the earth quake..

LOL funny I thought the same thing.

Evil Goat
01-15-2010, 06:19 PM

pics? :boobies:

GGPIS3
01-15-2010, 06:34 PM
I know that no one is perfect but i see people with obvious psychological issues in this thread. Anger is clearly present in the hearts of many.

You guys need man hugs or ...or something..

LOL.. no one needs a man hug lol. some people just need to learn how to learn from their mistakes and grow from them rather than digress from them. i don't think anyone in this thread wishes any harm or worse to anyone in haiti, but i can't say the same for marky mark. he has dug his own grave and i could care less if everyone wants to crucify him. he brought it upon himself and he knows it.

Echonova
01-15-2010, 09:05 PM
You guys need man hugs or ...or something..You sound like you are offering...

Count me in.

BanginJimmy
01-15-2010, 10:51 PM
The only differences between 3rd world countries and us is that our economy is strong enough to have a middle class, and because of that corruption is much more subtle here than it is in other areas.

I agree completely. You dont need to look any further than the health care bill to see it either. The difference between here and Haiti, here they call it earmarks and lobbying.

The REASON we have such a strong economy and so much power, is because we purposely keep everyone else under our foot....so that makes us wonderful?

I dont understand where you are going with this. Our trade and labor laws benefit everyone BUT us.

Vteckidd
01-15-2010, 11:10 PM

Imagine our country like a street car. If you had the fastest car on the street, and most of the money (and power) that's available for performance parts, you are going to want to stay like that. One way to stay that way, is to keep the best products unavailable to your competition out there. So some weak, uneducated, poor guy gets his own business going that could possibly create better products than what your car has.....if you had the power to either buy him out, or to crush him financially you know damn well you would. That's what America does....but we have the resources to also send supplies and help to other countries when we want to, so we always look like the "good guys."

I'm no anti-American or anything like that, but do not be fooled into thinking the US is any less corrupt nor anymore "deserving" of what we have.

We have a propaganda machine here that even Hitler would be jealous of.

That why we are bowing to the Europeans and Middle Easterners?

That why we run a trade deficit with China?

Is that why we allow millions of Illegal Immigrants to stay within our borders to work?

Guess i missed a bunch of stuff over the last 10 years

Haiti is a shithole because of their government and people. They dont WANT better, well some of them do, but not the majority of them. They are ruled by drug lords wonder why that is

Lets all sing koombaya because the big bad USA is powerful and other people arent. fucking liberal

Kevykev
01-16-2010, 06:41 AM
This thread embodies the reason why i have zero desire to ever partake in any political debate.

You guys are like clockwork, stop being so predictable guys...you know who you are. I know you guys are more efficient than this. I used the word "efficient" for a reason.

Ed
01-16-2010, 07:30 AM
This post isn't targeted towards anyone (KevyKev) in particular, just several people I have seen post on Facebook.

I am sick and tired of the "my heart goes to the people of Haiti" or "The people of Haiti are in my prayers/thoughts"

That's some bullshit. If you really feel bad for those people, put your hand in your pocket and make a donation, you can help them by doing that. Quit acting like you give a shit to make yourself look sympathetic to other people, cause deep down, we all know you don't care.

I agree it's a tragedy, and it sucks for those people, but it won't stop me from doing anything I regularly do.

One_Bad_SHO
01-16-2010, 07:51 AM
I agree it's a tragedy, and it sucks for those people, but it won't stop me from doing anything I regularly do.

Amen

One_Bad_SHO
01-16-2010, 08:05 AM

Why is that our concern in the first place? MANY countries live below the poverty line. So we are fucked up as a people because we help other nations when we can and most definitely during a time of crisis... but not all the time? Well shit, by that logic we are devils! Theres tribes in the rain forests that don't have electricity! Why arnt we helping them! Fucking Americans! What about all the starving kids in Africa? Why havent we adopted ALL of them and fed them!? WE ARNT DOING ENOUGH!!!!

Seriously. It sucks that this natural disaster has taken so many lives. At the end of the day, "thats life." Soon there will be another tsunami, another earthquake, another Flava of Love rerun, another tornado, or another hurricane that will kill more people. And we will be there again, I'm sure, distributing aid, enhancing our image in the eyes of our haters and GIVING GIVING GIVING... while people at home (like you) still complain that we arnt doing enough. When, oddly enough, we are not OBLIGATED to do anything in the first place.

I think we are GREAT people.

Ed
01-16-2010, 08:08 AM
another Flava of Love rerun

I LOL'ed hard in class. Professor looked at me for a second.

And amen to the rest of your post.

HeLLo iM iZzY
01-16-2010, 11:23 AM
I love Dasani water.

Slow Motion
01-16-2010, 01:33 PM

Oh weely?

Lankhoss
01-17-2010, 04:31 AM
That why we are bowing to the Europeans and Middle Easterners?

That why we run a trade deficit with China?

Is that why we allow millions of Illegal Immigrants to stay within our borders to work?

Guess i missed a bunch of stuff over the last 10 years

Haiti is a shithole because of their government and people. They dont WANT better, well some of them do, but not the majority of them. They are ruled by drug lords wonder why that is

Lets all sing koombaya because the big bad USA is powerful and other people arent. fucking liberal

Once again, you show how fucking stupid you are.

Yes, we're carebears and take care of the rest of the world....it's ALWAYS their fault, and everything you see on Fox News is absolute truth.

People with such clear vision and understanding of things like you are such a help to global issues.

I'm sure we'd all love to hear of your countless firsthand experiences with the Haitian people, so we can all understand how you know EXACTLY what they are thinking and the exact behaviors that the general population exhibits.

The difference between your argument and mine is that I make statements about the US that are actually true. You, on the other hand, just make loud-mouthed uneducated redneck assumptions about Haiti and its people......and I'm willing to bet you've never been to the country.

You REALLY ARE dumb enough to think that most of the other countries in this world absolutely hate the United States for no other reason than being a bunch of poor violent people who enjoy suffering, huh? I mean, it makes total sense, it sounds like you put a lot of thought and research into your conclusion. A country that is so great and giving would absolutely piss someone off by helping them out, I see where you connected the two.

Also looks like you have done quite a bit of research on my political and social views to conclude that I am a liberal, too.

Lankhoss
01-17-2010, 04:35 AM
This post isn't targeted towards anyone (KevyKev) in particular, just several people I have seen post on Facebook.

I am sick and tired of the "my heart goes to the people of Haiti" or "The people of Haiti are in my prayers/thoughts"

That's some bullshit. If you really feel bad for those people, put your hand in your pocket and make a donation, you can help them by doing that. Quit acting like you give a shit to make yourself look sympathetic to other people, cause deep down, we all know you don't care.

EXACTLY.

I didn't give a shit about Haiti before the earthquake, and I don't now either. There's no reason to act like you have a bleeding heart just so you can spam it all over Facebook to show everyone what a great person you are, nor is there any need to cheer about how "they got what they deserved." But I guess having a completely over-board view on everything is the intelligent way to form an opinion.

Kevykev
01-17-2010, 09:06 AM

I understand where you're coming from bud. :cheers:

Kevykev
01-17-2010, 09:10 AM
LOL.. no one needs a man hug lol. some people just need to learn how to learn from their mistakes and grow from them rather than digress from them.

NO doubt, I'm secure with my manhood. I don't have a problem issuing a man hug to any man in need.

Lankhoss
01-17-2010, 09:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-PEaWUduCM

Kevykev
01-17-2010, 09:53 PM

Did he really just?? :eek:

Ed
01-17-2010, 10:20 PM

HOLY SHIT!!! :eek:

aguynamedpat
01-17-2010, 10:39 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lankhoss
01-19-2010, 09:51 AM
For the people wondering why Haiti treats us the way they do, here's an interesting article I found today. I'll quote a few things from it, and keep in mind my previous posts were made several days before I ever came across this article:

"In addition to providing immediate humanitarian assistance, the U.S. response to the tragic earthquake in Haiti earthquake offers opportunities to re-shape Haiti's long-dysfunctional government and economy as well as to improve the public image of the United States in the region."

"The business leaders I have been meeting with have seen enough disappointment and suffering," she wrote. "What Haiti needs is economic development and the building of a true middle class. ... There is much we are planning as far as creating new and innovative ways of using international aid and government support to promote private investment."

Richard Kim at The Nation wrote that this loan was added onto $165 million in debt made up of loans with conditions "including raising prices for electricity, refusing pay increases to all public employees except those making minimum wage and keeping inflation low." This new $100 million loan has the same conditions. Kim writes, "in the face of this latest tragedy, the IMF is still using crisis and debt as leverage to compel neoliberal reforms."

"The choice of what lands and what doesn't land, the priorities of the flight[s], should be determined by the Haitians. Otherwise, it's a takeover and what might happen is that the needs of Haitians are not taken into account, but only either the way a foreign country defines the need of Haiti, or try to push its own agenda."

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/01/19-0