PDA

View Full Version : Southside meet???

LightsOut
01-14-2010, 04:54 PM
I know theirs a thread with suggestions for meets.. But filled with post and not many read it list anything but stuff northside...... I have no problem driving northside as Casey, jay, sumi and dale or anyone I have meet knows But I have my limits.... I suggest southern meet?? Atlanta area or more south.... Everyone here wants to meet but arnt willing to drive? As people who live south of Atlanta it's hard for use to make it to every meet due to their always far north... As I informed Casey and most her who read.. Money is tight and my job sucks I go weekes with out work cause it's a on call job...

I ask... Fuk It I plea to members and friends try meet more south sometimes... To me not right that some have to drive so far to plz others.... I have np driving but killing my pockets :-(

C.Smock
01-15-2010, 07:21 AM
im down... where abouts in atl you thinking??

LightsOut
01-15-2010, 11:20 AM
Really idk lol.... I haven't explored atl that much but just a few spots but I know their people here who know great spots..... Alot of places their... Near my job and my girls their kool places for meets an places for good pictures

LightsOut
01-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Thanks Casey for backing me :-)

C.Smock
01-15-2010, 01:07 PM
np man find a spot andset a date and time imma roll down !

LightsOut
01-15-2010, 04:28 PM
I would Casey but seeing I'm not a full member no ones gunna show up or even post.... :-( no one likes me lol.....

loverboy_gnd
02-03-2010, 09:52 PM
i know i'm not a part of your crew, but behind greenbriar mall should be a nice meeting place on the southside, theres that abandoned building there with a huge parking lot.... not sure how the security might feel bout it but..just a suggestion.

LightsOut
02-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Suggest the publix off 138 and hwy85 in riverdale Sunday night 10? I forgot I made this lol.... Hey what part south u frm?

loverboy_gnd
02-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Suggest the publix off 138 and hwy85 in riverdale Sunday night 10? I forgot I made this lol.... Hey what part south u frm?

i live over by camp creek, if you guys decide to meet on the southside pm me the info.. ill mos def be der. and yh pics of my car gon be up soon

LightsOut
02-04-2010, 06:32 AM
k well on the south we already have a weekly meet Sunday at 10 at the publix n riverdale

loverboy_gnd
02-04-2010, 07:01 PM
k well on the south we already have a weekly meet Sunday at 10 at the publix n riverdale

if you guys ridin this weekend.. ill be der:D