PDA

View Full Version : HAD COURT TODAY, AND IT SUCKED

2SICC4IA
01-14-2010, 12:29 PM
BUT IM STILL HERE - THE DA STARTS OFF BY TELLING MY ATTORNEY HE JUST RECEIVED MY CASE FILE YESTERDAY AND ONLY BRIEFLY REVIEWED IT.

HE THEN MADE AN OFFER TO DROP 2 FELONIES IF I PLEAD GUILTY TO ONE AND SERVE 6 MONTHS IN JAIL.

MY ATTORNEY PROCEEDED TO FILE A CONTINUENCE AND ADVISED ME THAT THIS WAS JUST THE FIRST STEP AND FIRST OFFER IN WHAT CAN BE A LENGTHY NEGOTIATIONS PROCESS.

GOAL 1 - IS TO GET THE FELONIES OFF
GOAL 2 - SERVE NO JAIL TIME

I WILL HAVE TO GO TO REHAB, STOP SELLING, GROWING, BUYING, TRADING AND USING WEED. AND PROBABLY 2 YEARS OF PROBATION.

MY ATTORNEY SAYS I HAVE AN INDEFENSABLE CASE AND ALL WE CAN DO IS NEGOTIATE AND PLEAD DOWN -

BUT THAT IS THAT - WHATEVER YO - FUCK THIS BULLSHIT

thecrazyone
01-14-2010, 12:35 PM
you can move you stuff off on me and i will get you cash on the side :ninja:

just sayin'.

Jaimecbr900
01-14-2010, 02:14 PM
I thought he told you that a jury wouldn't convict with your permits??? :thinking: What's that about?

ATL_EG
01-14-2010, 02:28 PM
rehab for a weed charge?

Bajjani
01-14-2010, 02:37 PM
BUT IM STILL HERE - THE DA STARTS OFF BY TELLING MY ATTORNEY HE JUST RECEIVED MY CASE FILE YESTERDAY AND ONLY BRIEFLY REVIEWED IT.

HE THEN MADE AN OFFER TO DROP 2 FELONIES IF I PLEAD GUILTY TO ONE AND SERVE 6 MONTHS IN JAIL.

MY ATTORNEY PROCEEDED TO FILE A CONTINUENCE AND ADVISED ME THAT THIS WAS JUST THE FIRST STEP AND FIRST OFFER IN WHAT CAN BE A LENGTHY NEGOTIATIONS PROCESS.

GOAL 1 - IS TO GET THE FELONIES OFF
GOAL 2 - SERVE NO JAIL TIME

I WILL HAVE TO GO TO REHAB, STOP SELLING, GROWING, BUYING, TRADING AND USING WEED. AND PROBABLY 2 YEARS OF PROBATION.

MY ATTORNEY SAYS I HAVE AN INDEFENSABLE CASE AND ALL WE CAN DO IS NEGOTIATE AND PLEAD DOWN -

BUT THAT IS THAT - WHATEVER YO - FUCK THIS BULLSHIT

Whether you think weed is good bad harmful or not it is illegal, so I don't really give a shit what happens to you.

Just sayin, but its whatever yo!

SL33P3R
01-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Maybe you should realize you are 30 years old, and pot was fun in highschool

RL...
01-14-2010, 03:13 PM
if anyone wants some bud i got it for the low low.....but im not a mean drug dealer...im a nice one....like.....hey guys you want some drugs?

deathrex
01-14-2010, 03:44 PM
if anyone wants some bud i got it for the low low.....but im not a mean drug dealer...im a nice one....like.....hey guys you want some drugs?

anchorman is a great movie lol :goodjob:

Black4DrEK
01-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Sux.. I gota Go next week

EG_Ryder
01-14-2010, 04:58 PM

LMAO! :lmfao:i love that movie

Nismo
01-14-2010, 04:59 PM

this

5speed
01-14-2010, 06:06 PM
rehab for a weed charge?
That is ridiculous.

Whether you think weed is good bad harmful or not it is illegal, so I don't really give a shit what happens to you.

Just sayin, but its whatever yo!

Take these things to heart.

Evil Goat
01-14-2010, 06:10 PM
you think it went bad because you didnt get your charges dropped....the general public thinks it went bad because they've already dropped some charges....

you might want to smuggle some lube in your ass next time you go just in case they cart you out on the spot

5speed
01-14-2010, 06:28 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
you think it went bad because you didnt get your charges dropped....the general public thinks it went bad because they've already dropped some charges....

you might want to smuggle some lube in your ass next time you go just in case they cart you out on the spot

2SICC4IA
01-14-2010, 08:04 PM
I thought he told you that a jury wouldn't convict with your permits??? :thinking: What's that about?

If I go to trial, my legal fees double - on a guy that so far is costing me $1000 per week.

So we are trying to get the deal down enough in the pre trial phase so we do not have to go to trial..

My attorney is a trial lawyer, so he has no issue's going to trial - but my pocket book does.
-----------------------

and to all you other dumb fucking judgemental assholes - you have no idea what you are talking about.

I am 30 years old, and I have never been charged with a crime, I have never even had a fucking speeding ticket. I am a law abiding citizen and I have permits and licenses to sell and grow weed in California.

Further more, as a person who has lost several people due to drugs I have always been a strong advocate against drug use.

I have single handidly paid for 5 of my family members to go to inpatient rehab. I have also helped out several people get off drugs by allowing them a place to stay in my home, feeding them and helping them through recovery.

I used to be a drug addicted teenager. It is my strong belief that those times when I was a using addict enabled me to have the compassion and insight to give people help when noone else will...

It is doubly hard on me when something I am so against is now something someone else is calling me.

When I sell weed, I sell it to cancer patients, accident victims, war veterans with various ailments, HIV patients etc etc etc..

My patients are people who traditional therapies do not help, but cannabis does.

I am in it for the money obviously, but it is not without reward, its not as if I am selling the shit to teens and recreational users.

I dont expect inbred redneck Georgia hicks to understand compassionate use of alternative medicines but this is a real and legit cause. It is something I believe in and I am standing by those beliefs and fighting it out in court.

go fuck yourself.. thanks!

SL33P3R
01-14-2010, 08:16 PM
If it wasnt what we are "assuming'", then why would you have to go to rehab? Im not a GA hick by any means. I think you got in the business because your a pothead, and thought 'Well hey, I can 'sell' it to patients so I can legally grow it and smoke it myself"

Nice business bud, no pun intended

JITB
01-14-2010, 08:20 PM
even tho u threatened to kill me a few times.. id hate to see you have to do time.. for this. Seems as if you did it all the right way.

2SICC4IA
01-14-2010, 08:28 PM
even tho u threatened to kill me a few times.. id hate to see you have to do time.. for this. Seems as if you did it all the right way.

I did bro, and by this november the bill will pass that anyone in the entire state can possess and grow without the permits - They are going to have a 21 an up policy and tax it like alcohol.

The bill is on the verge of being passed and we will be the first fully legal state..

on the eve of this bill the DA for LA has gone on a rampage trying to get rid of as many of us as they can...

------

and sleeper, it is ok, I dont expect you to understand the real adult world as you probably still live at home or at least are fortunate enough to still be somewhat dependant on your parents... I remember when I was a young fucking asshole too!!!

BanginJimmy
01-14-2010, 08:32 PM
If you have proper permits you dont go to jail unless you are doing something else thats illegal. My money says you were selling the shit illegally and now want to cry because you got caught. I have no sympathy for drug users or dealers. In fact, I wish the worst on both classes of people.

punkr6
01-14-2010, 08:33 PM
If you have proper permits you dont go to jail unless you are doing something else thats illegal. My money says you were selling the shit illegally and now want to cry because you got caught. I have no sympathy for drug users or dealers. In fact, I wish the worst on both classes of people.

X2.....:goodjob:

2SICC4IA
01-14-2010, 08:41 PM

your money would be lost - they raid legal operations all day out here.. it is a part of the business.

they take your money and your products and they make a ton of money to further fund the narcotics department in LA

you go to court, beat the charges and sometims can get your meds back, but not your money.

they keep that.

also, every day in LA at least one dirty cop is arrested.... its really not as cut and dry as you might think.

Kevykev
01-14-2010, 08:47 PM
The system is REAL man. When you're out there...you're exposed to it all man. It's a double edged sword.

Just keep putting that brain to work man you're one of the smartest people I know brother.

You know what to do..keep doing it!

StreetHazard
01-14-2010, 08:48 PM

Seeing a meth addict or a heroin junky literally "jacking a needle off" in their arm (ie they pull the plunger back out slowly, then slowly push it back into their arm because it supposedly increases the high for a little while) makes this statement wholeheartedly true, I just cannot feel the same way about marijuana or certain hallucinogenics.

2SICC4IA
01-14-2010, 08:48 PM
The system is REAL man. When you're out there...you're exposed to it all man. It's a double edged sword.

Just keep putting that brain to work man you're one of the smartest people I know brother.

You know what to do..keep doing it!

thanks bro - Kev, i love you man! naaaah meaaan homey! :cheers:

MidLifeCrisis
01-14-2010, 09:02 PM
I like reading this thread, it lets some of the retard fucks surface and show how blind they are to the world out there.

Good luck homes!

5speed
01-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Thats where you fucked up man. You need to tell the fact that you have a permit and who you sell it to at first. Otherwise you will get responses that you have. If that truly is the case then good luck man. LA is just one fucked up place. I dont see why anyone would ever want to live there except for the scenery.

SL33P3R
01-14-2010, 09:14 PM
I didnt know you had a permit and shit before when I first read the post. But I figured that if you are in legal trouble with it, you are OBVIOUSLY doing or did something wrong to be in trouble. Am I wrong here? That seems like common sense to me.

2SICC4IA
01-14-2010, 09:21 PM
I didnt know you had a permit and shit before when I first read the post. But I figured that if you are in legal trouble with it, you are OBVIOUSLY doing or did something wrong to be in trouble. Am I wrong here? That seems like common sense to me.

It is long and difficult to explain.

In california if you carry under an oz. its only a ticket and confiscation.

If you carry over an oz its a felony out here - but!

if you are what we call prop 215 certified then you are allowed to carry and possess and sell within "reasonable" limits of your own needs and the needs of any patients you may have.

the term "reasonable" is the way the law is actually written and is open to interpretation.

So, If I have 100 patients who each consume 1 pound per year, then I could in theory possess 100 pounds.

but if i get caught with those 1oo pounds on me, then the cops can arrest me because even though I have the patients and the permits I am over that 1 oz. limit

its a fucked up mess.

in comparison.

in GA, 1 seed or twig of pot and its a felony. no questions asked.

2SICC4IA
01-14-2010, 09:24 PM
it doesnt even make sense when I go back and read it - and that is really the way it is -

if you get caught you can win in court - but at the same time - court is ultimately a business. they spend time on my case and they want to get paid for it - so a good lawyer is needed. and its time consuming and very expensive, and I probably wont ever look at pot again

5speed
01-14-2010, 09:38 PM
I see what you mean now. I am sorry to "hear" that. Basically it is their way of fighting it and getting money. They will fight you to death until you cant afford it anymore, therefore you stop the marijuana business, am I right?

BanginJimmy
01-14-2010, 09:39 PM
SI just cannot feel the same way about marijuana or certain hallucinogenics.

I never bought into the whole gateway drug BS or anything like that and I really dont give 2 shits about weed or weed smokers. I issue is with those that do it, then get caught, then want to complain and whine about it.

As far as hallucinogens, we dont agree. I used to be pretty big in the club scene when I was living in japan. I never used anything because I was in the Corps at the time, but many of my friends did. I've seen the effects of doing lines, popping pills. rolling, and tripping. A guy jumped off the cliff into the Sea of Japan (about 70ft) a a place called Devils Cove because it only looked like a few feet to him. More than a few OD's, and just about any other nasty side effect. It isnt something that can be controlled, no matter what you do.

StreetHazard
01-14-2010, 09:43 PM
I never bought into the whole gateway drug BS or anything like that and I really dont give 2 shits about weed or weed smokers. I issue is with those that do it, then get caught, then want to complain and whine about it.

As far as hallucinogens, we dont agree. I used to be pretty big in the club scene when I was living in japan. I never used anything because I was in the Corps at the time, but many of my friends did. I've seen the effects of doing lines, popping pills. rolling, and tripping. A guy jumped off the cliff into the Sea of Japan (about 70ft) a a place called Devils Cove because it only looked like a few feet to him. More than a few OD's, and just about any other nasty side effect. It isnt something that can be controlled, no matter what you do.

my experiences were very different and very far from negative at all. I felt it literally changed my life for the better. that's all I will say here.

SL33P3R
01-14-2010, 10:13 PM
my experiences were very different and very far from negative at all. I felt it literally changed my life for the better. that's all I will say here.

People who abuse drugs, do it to escape from reality. Which is a sign of weakness to me.

OP- We are on the same page now, Goodluck with it man:goodjob:

Got Milk?
01-14-2010, 10:21 PM

Marijuana is medicine for some. People who are on alot of stress tend to smoke marijuana to control their stress. Even a doctor can subscribe marijuana for you as a medicine. It really annoys me when someone tries to act all grown and make statements like "grow up, pot was fun in high school."

Just saying.

SL33P3R
01-14-2010, 10:23 PM
Marijuana is medicine for some. People who are on alot of stress tend to smoke marijuana to control their stress. Even a doctor can subscribe marijuana for you as a medicine. It really annoys me when someone tries to act all grown and make statements like "grow up, pot was fun in high school."

Just saying.

Im not an idiot. I know it can be used for medical use. He didnt state thats what he DOES. He said something along the lines of "Ive got to stop selling, trading, using, etc." I didnt know it was his LEGAL job to sell to people who truly need it.

But since he came out and said it was his job, my statement about that it was cool to do in highschool, still is accurate.

StreetHazard
01-14-2010, 10:26 PM
People who abuse drugs, do it to escape from reality. Which is a sign of weakness to me.

OP- We are on the same page now, Goodluck with it man:goodjob:

Then you are misguided, hallucinogens have a very long history of altering human perception to perceive things that are normally out of human understanding or experience, they just require responsibility. Many cultures use them all across the world to achieve altered states of perception, and as tests of maturity.

a weakness is being close-minded.

SL33P3R
01-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Then you are misguided, hallucinogens have a very long history of altering human perception to perceive things that are normally out of human understanding or experience, they just require responsibility. Many cultures use them all across the world to achieve altered states of perception, and as tests of maturity.

a weakness is being close-minded.

Goodluck having a good paying day job being strung out on hallucinogens. Maybe if you are an artist or something, I could see that, because that would be cool as shit and would probably make you more creative. But to do it for "fun" is ridiculous. I dont think it can "better" you, if you are just doing it to do it. Im curious, name some benefits..

D3UC3S
01-14-2010, 10:32 PM
my statement about that it was cool to do in highschool, still is accurate.

Its not accurate...its just an opinion...its neither right or wrong;)

Sucks to hear this is still dragging on Alex. Best of luck homie and u know the SWED squad is behind you 100%.

SL33P3R
01-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Its not accurate...its just an opinion...its neither right or wrong;)

Sucks to hear this is still dragging on Alex. Best of luck homie and u know the SWED squad is behind you 100%.

Im not going to lie, I've smoked a good amount of times in my life. I've stopped because of drug tests at work and shit. Im not saying if it was legal, that I wouldnt still smoke though:D. I guess im on both sides of the fence on this one.

StreetHazard
01-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Ironically I actually am, a graphic designer. As to describe my experiences it would really take more time to type it than I care to invest.

If you really are curious then google is your friend.

SL33P3R
01-14-2010, 10:37 PM
Ironically I actually am, a graphic designer. As to describe my experiences it would really take more time to type it than I care to invest.

If you really are curious then google is your friend.

I see what you are saying. I've just always looked at drugs as the "Easy way out." In more ways than one.

Stol3n
01-14-2010, 10:48 PM

Just saying.

pre·scribe (prhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gif-skrhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/imacr.gifbhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gif)v. pre·scribed, pre·scrib·ing, pre·scribes
v.tr.1. To set down as a rule or guide; enjoin. See Synonyms at dictate (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dictate).
2. To order the use of (a medicine or other treatment).

v.intr.1. To establish rules, laws, or directions.
2. To order a medicine or other treatment.
3. Law a. To assert a right or title to something on the grounds of prescription.
b. To become invalidated or unenforceable by the process of prescription.

just sayin'.

-oh and btw, it is not medicinally used for "stress". . .it is used mostly for chronic pain and diseases.

StreetHazard
01-14-2010, 10:50 PM
I see what you are saying. I've just always looked at drugs as the "Easy way out." In more ways than one.

I don't have any answers, only questions....

I wouldn't mind telling you some of my experiences but it would be like describing my dreams, the fantastic ones, and the terrifying nightmares. But I was wide awake, not to mention they are always deeply personal experiences and when attempting to describe them to someone who has not experienced it for themselves...English and words tend to fail, like describing a dream to someone that has never had one.

Most drugs are very dangerous, even prescription ones obviously. Others "can" be but when used in a controlled environment and "supervised" by someone knowledgeable in the effects can give you an awareness you never knew was possible.

2SICC4IA
01-14-2010, 11:06 PM

SWED homey! Thanks!!

D3UC3S
01-15-2010, 06:12 PM
:goodjob:

98blackcivic
01-15-2010, 06:31 PM
so like............did you stop burning?