PDA

View Full Version : Music I Need lyrics to the intro of Sippin On Some Syrup!

claybird
01-13-2010, 11:23 PM
I cant find it any where. the intro part

"you old pussy ass
cake ass
punk ass
trick ass

etc
etc
"

i need some help finding the exact words to the intro of sippin on some syrup by three 6 mafia. thnx

Black4DrEK
01-13-2010, 11:25 PM
" Dick in da booty hole ass"

bonezMTA
01-13-2010, 11:27 PM
K.Y. JELLY PACKiN ASS

Nubz
01-13-2010, 11:28 PM
have you even put an effort into looking? google is your friend.

oneSLOWex
01-13-2010, 11:28 PM
lol just youtube the song

claybird
01-13-2010, 11:29 PM
everytime i look its just front pimp c's part on no intro

smokeyj
01-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Yea, you ole' pussy ass, cake ass, punk ass, trick ass,suck ass, fuck ass, dick in the booty ass, Ky-Jelly packin' ass. ***** you betta get ya bitch ass up off the street ***** you got 5 seconds to get ya hatin' ass up outta here cuz they some trill ass ****** in this mothafucka.Yea yall know the mothafuckin' scope, all yall non-snauta's, non-smokas, and non- sippas get the fuck up outta here bitch!***** this some sippin' ass, po'in' up ass, smokin' ass, gettin' high ass, ***** we in here with three 6 n ugk ***** we puttin' it down in this motherfuckaAnd we ain't playin' witchu' yall know the mothafuckin' scope ho'Now Po' It Up *****

think thats it

Black4DrEK
01-13-2010, 11:35 PM
K.Y. JELLY PACKiN ASS

^^:lmfao: Forgot bout that!!

Yea, you ole' pussy ass, cake ass, punk ass, trick ass,suck ass, fuck ass, dick in the booty ass, Ky-Jelly packin' ass. ***** you betta get ya bitch ass up off the street ***** you got 5 seconds to get ya hatin' ass up outta here cuz they some trill ass ****** in this mothafucka.Yea yall know the mothafuckin' scope, all yall non-snauta's, non-smokas, and non- sippas get the fuck up outta here bitch!***** this some sippin' ass, po'in' up ass, smokin' ass, gettin' high ass, ***** we in here with three 6 n ugk ***** we puttin' it down in this motherfuckaAnd we ain't playin' witchu' yall know the mothafuckin' scope ho'Now Po' It Up *****

think thats it

^ Yup

claybird
01-13-2010, 11:38 PM
did u know that off the top ur head?

smokeyj
01-13-2010, 11:39 PM
I use to bump 3 6 everyday

bonezMTA
01-13-2010, 11:42 PM
i still do. all day everyday!!!

Humphrizzle
01-13-2010, 11:47 PM
I love this song so I listened to the intro and wrote it out for you.. hope no one did it before me while I was doing this...

here ya go.

Yeah, you ol' pussy ass, cake ass, punk ass, trick ass, suck ass, fuck ass, dick in da booty ass, KY Jelly packin ass, ***** you betta get ya bitch ass up off da street *****, you got 5 seconds to get ya hatin ass up outta here cause it's some trill ass ****** up in the motha fucka. Yeah, ***** ya'll know the motha fuckin scope, ya'll non-snorters, non-smokers, non-sippas, get the fuck up outta here, bitch! ***** there's some sippin ass, pourin-up ass, smokin ass, gettin high ass ****** in here 3-6. UGK we puttin it down in this motha fucka. And we ain't playin witcha. Ya'll know the motha fuckin scope. Now pour it up, *****!

SIPPIN ON SOME SIZZURRRP.

Humphrizzle
01-13-2010, 11:48 PM

think thats it

fuck you!!

Black4DrEK
01-13-2010, 11:51 PM
^ haha

smokeyj
01-13-2010, 11:52 PM
fuck you!!

hahah what can I say listen faster :dunno:
but repped

Humphrizzle
01-13-2010, 11:53 PM
i just got home from work like 10 mins ago.. this is the first thread i checked.

mine's better. and neater. i win.

smokeyj
01-13-2010, 11:56 PM
i just got home from work like 10 mins ago.. this is the first thread i checked.

mine's better. and neater. i win.

no one said anything about neatness

smokeyj
01-13-2010, 11:59 PM
or spelling

but if they did I would still win by default but 2nd is a good place too

Humphrizzle
01-14-2010, 12:00 AM
first is worst, second is best.

claybird
01-14-2010, 07:39 PM
Thanks yall