PDA

View Full Version : LizBiz

bdydrpdmazda
01-13-2010, 10:45 AM
Why you closing threads just because you dont like them? You even stated that no rules were being broken. What gives? Is it because you are a female and have the power so you want to show it off?

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 10:46 AM
1st.

This is the best thread ever.

Echonova
01-13-2010, 10:49 AM
If you watch, she'll start locking threads again about this same time next month...:ninja:

I lub you Liz;)

bdydrpdmazda
01-13-2010, 10:51 AM
If you watch, she'll start locking threads again about this same time next month...:ninja:

I lub you Liz;)
:lmfao:

her reason for closing it was because the topic and discussion werent good enough in the WL :thinking:

98blackcivic
01-13-2010, 10:51 AM

I lub you Liz;)

haha

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 10:52 AM
I don't agree with 22 year old females in positions of authority, unless they are naked and we're pretending.....

xxbckiexx
01-13-2010, 11:02 AM
I don't agree with 22 year old females in positions of authority, unless they are naked and we're pretending.....

LOL.

what thread did she close?

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 11:04 AM
LOL.

what thread did she close?

Both of the "is this racist" threads.

bdydrpdmazda
01-13-2010, 11:15 AM
Both of the "is this racist" threads.
yeah, i dont give a shit about either of those but its just the point of it.

Nemesis
01-13-2010, 11:17 AM

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 11:18 AM
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo

Is it too early to claim victory in this thread? lolz

bdydrpdmazda
01-13-2010, 11:20 AM
yes, its way too early

tony
Although we disagreed in those threads I have to agree here, thought the whoreslounge was anything goes.. all of the other sections are fair game.

Nemesis
NEMESIS FOR IA MOD

Ziptied
Well damn, thanks for the support. :(

bdydrpdmazda
01-13-2010, 11:23 AM
NEMESIS FOR IA MOD
you and me both...

AirMax95
01-13-2010, 11:23 AM
The WL is Pandora and Liz is the psycho marine bent on fucking shit up.....

damn I'm bored again.....

Carry on....

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 11:24 AM
I think I got taken out of the running quickly for that in the past lol.

roxie911
NEMESIS FOR IA MOD

GOD NO!! Not after your little PMS moments lately

bdydrpdmazda
Well damn, thanks for the support. :(

not sure if we will ever be able to claim victory in the matter but our voices will be heard.

Nemesis
01-13-2010, 11:25 AM

You havent even met me, if you did, youd know I joke a lot..

Now gtfo, kthxbai.

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 11:26 AM

Kitchen, now.

not sure if we will ever be able to claim victory in the matter but our voices will be heard.

Agreed. :goodjob:

roxie911
01-13-2010, 11:26 AM
You havent even met me, if you did, youd know I joke a lot..

Now gtfo, kthxbai.

If you met me...you'd know I joke a lot too

GTFO....kthxbai :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2010, 11:28 AM
yeah, i dont give a shit about either of those but its just the point of it.

I agree. Both of those threads were ridiculously stupid, but they weren't up to the "close them down" status at the time.

Although I 100% believe they should both be deleted, they aren't breaking rules, yet.

I have reopened them. Later, QD.

Nemesis
01-13-2010, 11:28 AM
If you met me...you'd know I joke a lot too

GTFO....kthxbai :goodjob:

**looks at my join date**

**looks at my post count**

**looks at my reps**

**looks at yours**

Negative.

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 11:29 AM

Sings........... "Did you ever know that you're my heeeeeerooooooooooo"

roxie911
01-13-2010, 11:29 AM
**looks at my join date**

**looks at my post count**

**looks at my reps**

**looks at yours**

Negative.

uhhh....and how is that relevant AT ALL to you knowing me and how I act??

bdydrpdmazda
01-13-2010, 11:31 AM
back on topic people...

Nemesis
01-13-2010, 11:32 AM
uhhh....and how is that relevant AT ALL to you knowing me and how I act??

kitchen

<<<<<<<<<<<<< that way

roxie911
kitchen
<<<<<<<<<<<<< that way

I was in the kitchen all yesterday...I think I'm good

bdydrpdmazda
I agree. Both of those threads were ridiculously stupid, but they weren't up to the "close them down" status at the time.

Although I 100% believe they should both be deleted, they aren't breaking rules, yet.

VICTORY!

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Liz needs to get to the kitchen and get off IA.

Nemesis
01-13-2010, 11:34 AM
Liz needs to get to the kitchen and get off IA.

How about no women under the age of 25 on IA.

Sounds good to me.

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 11:36 AM

Sounds good to me.

So full of win, I wanna cry. :cheers:

Mr Egg Rollllll
01-13-2010, 11:37 AM

Sounds good to me.

NEMESIS for MOD!!! :lmfao:

bdydrpdmazda
01-13-2010, 11:37 AM
bdydrpmazda for mod

Mr Egg Rollllll
01-13-2010, 11:38 AM
^^^you too, lol

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 11:40 AM
Ziptied for mod.

gtrmonkey
01-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Teh Gay........

jhadleyh
01-13-2010, 12:05 PM
nom

bdydrpdmazda
01-13-2010, 12:10 PM
nom
why do you insist on typing so much stupid fucking shit in so many threads?

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 12:12 PM
why do you insist on typing so much stupid fucking shit in so many threads?

That's just jihad, you ain't know?

collins
01-13-2010, 01:13 PM
roxie, it is kinda hard to tell when you're joking lol

roxie911
01-13-2010, 01:32 PM
That's because I stopped using the smilies lol

collins
01-13-2010, 01:58 PM
dammit woman! use the smilies!!! they're there for a gotdang reason1

LizBiz
01-13-2010, 02:47 PM
OH SHOOOOOT!!! I got an attn thread and didn't even know it!!!! My phone couldn't load this shit up fast enough!!!!

LOL @ Echo. U could be on to something....

I'm locking "racist" threads and threads on race in the WL when they get too filled with ignorance. A lot of yall talk all kinds of crap about race on here just to say it and I think its dumb to keep the bs going. I let u have fun with it then I close it. I'll do it till I can't no more. We can discuss race all day face to face if u wanna.

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm locking "racist" threads and threads on race in the WL when they get too filled with ignorance. A lot of yall talk all kinds of crap about race on here just to say it and I think its dumb to keep the bs going. I let u have fun with it then I close it. I'll do it till I can't no more. We can discuss race all day face to face if u wanna.

Well tough shit. QD will just re-open them. I'd suggest you learn what is breaking rules and what isn't before you find yourself with no powers. Which im sure if Julio did another vote, your ass would be out in the first page of the thread.

LizBiz
01-13-2010, 03:09 PM
LMAO.....you think these powers matter to me?? QD can kiss my ass with his tounge out. I didn't ask for these "powers" to begin with. I'm just that cool hunny. I could do a lot worse...

stillaneon
01-13-2010, 03:11 PM
LMAO.....you think these powers matter to me?? QD can kiss my ass with his tounge out. I didn't ask for these "powers" to begin with. I'm just that cool hunny. I could do a lot worse...

stillaneon
01-13-2010, 03:13 PM
OH SHOOOOOT!!! I got an attn thread and didn't even know it!!!! My phone couldn't load this shit up fast enough!!!!

Technically you can't. But you do anyway.

And i would love to talk race with you Liz. Actually i would prefer to talk about race and gender with you....

LizBiz
01-13-2010, 03:13 PM
AND I don't care if it wasn't breaking any rules. Its ignorance. If you could discuss racism with some morality or intelligence maybe it wouldn't be so ignorant.

TSiFTW
01-13-2010, 03:21 PM
AND I don't care if it wasn't breaking any rules. Its ignorance. If you could discuss racism with some morality or intelligence maybe it wouldn't be so ignorant.

If all threads were locked for ignorance this site would not have near as many posts.

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 03:26 PM

Ignorance isn't against site rules, miss moderator. :goodjob:

stillaneon
01-13-2010, 03:30 PM

So you mean discussing it without making it sound like you have a chip on your shoulders. Yeah, that's probably a good idea:rolleyes:

LizBiz
01-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Does it look like I care what the WL rules are in terms of race???? *points at face* :) I will still lock it, mr noob.

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 03:36 PM
Does it look like I care what the WL rules are in terms of race???? *points at face* :) I will still lock it, mr noob.

Obviously you don't give two flying fucks about any of the rules. Good luck while this lasts, I see another downfall of a mod, similar to the other dipshit.

LizBiz
01-13-2010, 03:36 PM
/discussion

Ran
01-13-2010, 03:38 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/lockinghearts/lolz/banana-dogs.jpg

stillaneon
/discussion

What discussion? You didn't really leave any room for discussion.

In fact, in the last page, it seemed like the only ignorance displayed was by you.

Maybe you should look into not being so closed minded.....

Ziptied
/discussion

lmao, typical.

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 03:39 PM
What discussion? You didn't really leave any room for discussion.

In fact, in the last page, it seemed like the only ignorance displayed was by you.

Maybe you should look into not being so closed minded.....

Holy shit, for once I agree with you. I think IA needs an age requirement for being a moderator lol.

xxbckiexx
01-13-2010, 03:44 PM
lmao, typical.

she should've just said "whatever" and threw up her hand and looked over her right shoulder.

Nemesis
01-13-2010, 03:46 PM
YOU DONT KNOW ME

WHATEVA

http://10.media.tumblr.com/zWT8EGZhvoi7wn04iaYhIPZYo1_400.jpg

roxie911
01-13-2010, 03:53 PM
dammit woman! use the smilies!!! they're there for a gotdang reason1

QD doesn't use them!! WHY DO I HAVE TO?!!?!?

xxbckiexx
01-13-2010, 03:54 PM
YOU DONT KNOW ME

WHATEVA

http://10.media.tumblr.com/zWT8EGZhvoi7wn04iaYhIPZYo1_400.jpg

lizbiz, if she was white, would look exactly like that. weight and all.

Ziptied
01-13-2010, 04:32 PM
LMAO. This thread is full of win, except when liz posts, then its full of fail, and aids.

LizBiz
01-13-2010, 04:32 PM
lizbiz, if she was white, would look exactly like that. weight and all.

I am white stupid! Ask QD.

Donnie aka instigator, stfu you know good n well I'm not closed minded.

SE-R_Li-Go
01-13-2010, 08:05 PM

el oh el :lmfao:

The WL is Pandora and Liz is the psycho marine bent on fucking shit up.....

damn I'm bored again.....

Carry on....

Sounds good to me.

ouch

lol

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2010, 08:56 PM
If all threads were locked for ignorance this site would not have near as many posts.

Yes it would. The posts are still there with a locked thread. They only go away when the thread is deleted, lolol.

QD can kiss my ass with his tounge out..

QD doesn't use them!! WHY DO I HAVE TO?!!?!?

I am white stupid! Ask QD.

Holy fuck. I haven't said too much of shit and my name gets thrown around more than Peyton Manning football. Holy fuck. And, roxie? What do I have to do with smilies? Later, QD.

roxie911
01-13-2010, 09:25 PM
And, roxie? What do I have to do with smilies? Later, QD.

You said you never use them and collins was saying that I had to use them because that's what they were there for. I said you don't use them, so why should I? lol

Jason..
01-13-2010, 10:19 PM
Y is she a mod anyway?..If she dosent like racist shit then she needs to stop making black jokes and sing stupid songs on here.

Jason..
01-13-2010, 10:22 PM

That is ignorant...only people who are self concence about race get offended,no one cares really..its just a word, how u take it is a personal issue thanks.

LizBiz
01-14-2010, 07:47 AM
That is ignorant...only people who are self concence about race get offended,no one cares really..its just a word, how u take it is a personal issue thanks. STFU Jason, do you know who you are talking to? Don't make me text Julie.

Jaimecbr900
01-14-2010, 08:16 AM
Somebody post a link to the threads in question.

This is something that irritates me......people take the time to make a neat little thread to complain or talk about another thread, yet don't take 2 secs to post a link of the thread(s) in question.

Yall do know that there are thousands of threads on IA? Yall do know that we don't read every single one?

If you want results, then how about bringing everyone up to speed instead of acting like its some uber cool inside secret thread or something????

Do the same thing, get the same results. Want things to change? Maybe it should start by you changing the way you bitch too, huh? If someone that can help you has no clue why you're needing help, then how can they????

:2cents:

LizBiz
01-14-2010, 08:24 AM
Somebody post a link to the threads in question.

This is something that irritates me......people take the time to make a neat little thread to complain or talk about another thread, yet don't take 2 secs to post a link of the thread(s) in question.

Yall do know that there are thousands of threads on IA? Yall do know that we don't read every single one?

If you want results, then how about bringing everyone up to speed instead of acting like its some uber cool inside secret thread or something????

Do the same thing, get the same results. Want things to change? Maybe it should start by you changing the way you bitch too, huh? If someone that can help you has no clue why you're needing help, then how can they????

:2cents:

Who you talkin to??

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272834

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272898

Nemesis
01-14-2010, 08:28 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BGDmRbm2D_o/SedtFry1fgI/AAAAAAAAAGI/42xytm726nM/s400/fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu2.JPG

Jaimecbr900
01-14-2010, 09:02 AM
Who you talkin to??

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272834

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272898 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272898)

I was talking to you wench, but now that you obeyed my command.....you aight.:D:goodjob:JP

Ziptied
01-14-2010, 09:25 AM
ATTN: LIZBIZ

There is no need to PM me asking what my problem is with you. I think i've made my opinions quite clear about you in various posts, but ill be nice and summarize.

1. You are a shitty moderator
2. You are too young to understand half of the shit you attempt to talk about
3. You are a female in a position of power, which as previously stated is only ok if you are naked and we are pretending
4. You think you can go around the rules just because of that title (see number 1)
5. You are annoying.

Need anything further?

LizBiz
01-14-2010, 09:39 AM
ATTN: LIZBIZ

There is no need to PM me asking what my problem is with you. I think i've made my opinions quite clear about you in various posts, but ill be nice and summarize.

1. You are a shitty moderator
2. You are too young to understand half of the shit you attempt to talk about
3. You are a female in a position of power, which as previously stated is only ok if you are naked and we are pretending
4. You think you can go around the rules just because of that title (see number 1)
5. You are annoying.

Need anything further?

LMAO...this dude right HERE :lmfao:

Well....when you can do something about it...get at me. :goodjob: I'm doing things IRL that you can barely fathom. Suck my big mod toe. You have no clue as to what I've been through to know what I know...for my age. Is this bashing I smell??

quickdodgeŽ
01-14-2010, 09:43 AM
You have no clue as to what I've been through to know what I know...for my age.

Elaborate? Later, QD.

Nemesis
01-14-2010, 09:44 AM
I guess we arent joking around anymore :(

Ziptied
01-14-2010, 09:45 AM
Not at all, an observation. And don't even get started about "what i've been through" and "what i'm doing IRL". As no one gives a fuck to either.

Believe me, when the people speak, powers above listen. Look at what's his face, enough people spoke up and his ass was gone. You're next. How you ever got this power, ill never know, nor will I care, but someone who just abuses it should not only be removed from that place, but bant. Oh, and change your tampon you crazy bitch. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
01-14-2010, 09:48 AM
And don't even get started about "what i've been through" and "what i'm doing IRL". As no one gives a fuck to either.

Elaborate? Later, QD.

Hmmm, lolol. Later, QD.

Ziptied
01-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Hmmm, lolol. Later, QD.

At 22, the most she could have been though is: beaten as a child, raped, not loved enough, someone(s) close dying, getting dumped, getting pushed downstairs while preggo, giving a child up for adoption.

The biggest things she could be doing: College? but I doubt that.

LizBiz
01-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Elaborate? Later, QD. Why? My life/past is none of these dudes business. They didn't help me get to where I am now, and surely not about to help me get to where I am going. Killyoself!!! I'm doing just fine.

At 22, the most she could have been though is: beaten as a child, raped, not loved enough, someone(s) close dying, getting dumped, getting pushed downstairs while preggo, giving a child up for adoption.

The biggest things she could be doing: College? but I doubt that. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'ma let you have this. :cheers:

quickdodgeŽ
01-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Why? my life is none of you business :goodjob:

Hey you want to talk shit about what you've been through, then talk it. Don't put a front in an attempt to shut someone else up. Don't bring the shit up if you don't want to corroborate it. Later, QD.

LizBiz
01-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Believe me, when the people speak, powers above listen. Look at what's his face, enough people spoke up and his ass was gone. You're next. How you ever got this power, ill never know, nor will I care, but someone who just abuses it should not only be removed from that place, but bant. Oh, and change your tampon you crazy bitch. :goodjob: You just called me a BITCH!!! Should I ban his ass?? :boobies:

LizBiz
01-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Hey you want to talk shit about what you've been through, then talk it. Don't put a front in an attempt to shut someone else up. Don't bring the shit up if you don't want to corroborate it. Later, QD. You didn't help me get to where I am now, and surely not about to help me get to where I am going. Killyoself!!! I'm doing just fine. Keeping my biz to myself...that's why i'm LIZBIZ Liz is bout her Biz!! :cheers:

Ziptied
01-14-2010, 09:59 AM
LMAO, this thread keeps getting better and better.

Ziptied
01-14-2010, 10:01 AM
Why? My life/past is none of these dudes business. They didn't help me get to where I am now, and surely not about to help me get to where I am going. Killyoself!!! I'm doing just fine.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'ma let you have this. :cheers:

You didn't help me get to where I am now, and surely not about to help me get to where I am going. Killyoself!!! I'm doing just fine. Keeping my biz to myself...that's why i'm LIZBIZ Liz is bout her Biz!! :cheers:

??? :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
01-14-2010, 10:01 AM
Why? My life/past is none of these dudes business.

Then don't half-ass bring the shit up. Either talk about it or leave it alone. Later, QD.

LizBiz
01-14-2010, 10:02 AM
I guess we arent joking around anymore :(This little Ziptied guy is really upset!!! lol. :eek:

Ziptied
01-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Not at all, you're a joke and I like to laugh.

LizBiz
01-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Then don't half-ass bring the shit up. Either talk about it or leave it alone. Later, QD. I'm just sayin, he wants to act like he knows me over the interwebs. Who does that??

Ziptied
01-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Not at all. I judge you based on your actions on here. IRL you're just another fat chick.

LizBiz
01-14-2010, 10:07 AM
Not at all. I judge you based on your actions on here. IRL you're just another fat chick. So I closed a thread and you get your panties in a bunch? Get over it.

quickdodgeŽ
01-14-2010, 10:08 AM
I'm just sayin, he wants to act like he knows me over the interwebs. Who does that??

Then let him act like he knows you. No need to front if you're not going to go all out with it. Anyone can say they've had it rough, but is it really so? That's all I'm getting at. I was actually curious because of that very reason. I respect your decision not to tell me. That's not it. Just that you bring it up and then shut it down. Later, QD.

Ziptied
01-14-2010, 10:10 AM
So I closed a thread and you get your panties in a bunch? Get over it.

I go commando for one. Number two, the point you are missing is that the THREAD DIDN'T BREAK ANY RULES THEREFORE YOU HAD NO REASON TO CLOSE IT. Other than the fact that you didn't like it, but that's not really up to you, there are rules for you as well.

LizBiz
01-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Then let him act like he knows you. True....

LizBiz
01-14-2010, 10:15 AM
I go commando for one. Number two, the point you are missing is that the THREAD DIDN'T BREAK ANY RULES THEREFORE YOU HAD NO REASON TO CLOSE IT. Other than the fact that you didn't like it, but that's not really up to you, there are rules for you as well. Get over it dude....it's over. :goodjob: Deuces!!!!!!!!!!

stillaneon
01-14-2010, 11:04 AM
Then don't half-ass bring the shit up. Either talk about it or leave it alone. Later, QD.

x2

bdydrpdmazda
01-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Is this bashing I smell??
It wouldnt matter if it were, that is allowed in the WL also. Do you know any of the rules? :thinking:

Jaimecbr900
01-14-2010, 02:07 PM
It wouldnt matter if it were, that is allowed in the WL also. Do you know any of the rules? :thinking:

Umm, yes and no.

Rules state that you can "bash" a mod, but only if kept "civil", but guess just who makes the decision on what "civil" is????? ;):goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
01-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Umm, yes and no.

Rules state that you can "bash" a mod, but only if kept "civil", but guess just who makes the decision on what "civil" is????? ;):goodjob:

I sometimes determine it on what they are bashing. If they are bashing me as a mod and I wasn't abusing "powers," then I think it's warranted. If they are bashing me as a member, I'm not going to sweat it. As a mod, you need to know how to fight your battles. I can get into an E-gument as a member and not "flex" my point across.

Also, if the mod instigates it, then there should be no repercussions towards the other member from retaliation...as long as it is within the rules of the site itself. Later, QD.

5speed
01-14-2010, 02:58 PM
I sometimes determine it on what they are bashing. If they are bashing me as a mod and I wasn't abusing "powers," then I think it's warranted. If they are bashing me as a member, I'm not going to sweat it. As a mod, you need to know how to fight your battles. I can get into an E-gument as a member and not "flex" my point across.

Also, if the mod instigates it, then there should be no repercussions towards the other member from retaliation...as long as it is within the rules of the site itself. Later, QD.
Great way to perceive it!

In this case I think she was in the wrong. Racism is ignorant within itself, therefore you could never make a legit argument/debate. So LizBiz does not have a good argument to support why she closed the threads. If she does please tell me how.

LizBiz
01-14-2010, 03:06 PM

Also, if the mod instigates it, then there should be no repercussions towards the other member from retaliation...as long as it is within the rules of the site itself. Later, QD. Which is why he wasn't banned YET :D But he better watch his step. No one calls LIZBIZ a BITCH!!!

EG_Ryder
01-14-2010, 05:11 PM
I go commando for one.

LMAO!!! great comeback! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

EG_Ryder
01-14-2010, 05:14 PM
No one calls LIZBIZ a BITCH!!!

Obviously people do...fail :2cents:

BABY J
01-14-2010, 05:15 PM

Best post on IA in the history of Earth:D

Echonova
01-14-2010, 05:27 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/EPIC-3.jpg

BABY J
01-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Not at all. I judge you based on your actions on here. IRL you're just another fat chick.

LMAO...this dude right HERE

Well....when you can do something about it...get at me. I'm doing things IRL that you can barely fathom. Suck my big mod toe. You have no clue as to what I've been through to know what I know...for my age. Is this bashing I smell??

* sigh *

You people disappoint me. Please tell me what dimension you are posting from when you're online and how it's separate from "real life". Every1 who think the internet is not "real life" is smoking some good shit. Where are you at? MARS? Please elaborate.

Miss.Kayla
01-14-2010, 05:39 PM

Echonova
01-14-2010, 07:09 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BGDmRbm2D_o/SedtFry1fgI/AAAAAAAAAGI/42xytm726nM/s400/fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu2.JPGhttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Fuuuuu.gif

Jason..
01-14-2010, 07:26 PM
STFU Jason, do you know who you are talking to? Don't make me text Julie.

Neah I'm good, I just went on a power trip I just hate seeing the race card pullled