PDA

View Full Version : The World...It Is Sad.

Elbow
01-13-2010, 06:57 AM
So we have the E39 BMW up on CL. It was listed at 3200 OBO then we started having issues with the MAF and I lowered the price to 2400....that's a BIG drop for a $180 or cheaper used part.

This car should be sold by now. I am SO SICK of stupid fucks e-mailing me asking if I'd take $1k cash, $700 and come tow it away, ask if they can take it to BMW to have it inspected, if I will drive to them to show it, etc.

One guy asked where I was located and I said in Athens and he replied asking if I was "a fucking retard, Athens is a big place." I mean really? :???: That's what you say to the person you want to buy the car from? I should sell it to him with salt in the gas tank and break anything I can. I told him the car wasn't available to him though.

Last night this dumb fuck comes to look at it, wants to see it late at night, I'm like WTF that's sketchy so get Jihad and my brother to come along, they look at it, don't say a word, both get in the car, my girlfriends like :???: I'm like their car is worth more and it's here give them the keys and they take off in it, come back, say no. "Transmission." Really? The ad clearly states what's wrong with the car. Fucking morons. What's with idiots these days? "Do I need to bring two cars?" "Yes, I'm buying it." Right....:screwy:

Then there are the dumb fucks who want you to drive to them, why would I do that? Does Wal Mart drive to you? Does a used car dealer? :???: NO! So get your fat fucking ass in the car and come to the car.

Who even low balls a $2400 BMW worth way more then that? I could part it out and make more then $2400.

So...cliffs...almost everyone is stupid as FUCK.

/Rant. :2up:

Echonova
01-13-2010, 07:01 AM
GLWS

87 Turbo II
01-13-2010, 07:02 AM
That's pretty much how it has been for me trying to sell the gold first gen Rx-7. I think it's retarded how nobody knows how to buy a car these days.

Sol-Badguy
01-13-2010, 07:39 AM
good luck wit sell

free bump bro lol

Elbow
01-13-2010, 07:41 AM
lolol

Humphrizzle
01-13-2010, 07:45 AM
theres a guy that wanted to buy the engine out of my ef and he has literally called like 15 times a day.. i just decided fuck that ass hole.. dont call me multiple times a day for weeks at a time.. told him the engine was pending sale to someone else anyways.. he's just being a douchebag.

and some guy wanted to buy tie rods off of a 21 year old car.. how would i steer it if there are no tie rods? i dont live in a junk yard.. i cant just sell everything off a car and just leave it as a heap of metal.

TSiFTW
01-13-2010, 07:45 AM
Shit like that is just retarded. Tire kickers, gotta love em.

Elbow
01-13-2010, 07:50 AM
OH another good thing. I am selling a COMPLETE Miata head, intake manifold, everything still attached...for $40...FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS. Removed from a running car and a guy wants to know the history of the head, how many owners the car had, why it's removed, if it's been rebuilt, etc. I mean...really? WHAT THE FUCK. IF YOU'RE THAT WORRIED ABOUT SPENDING FORTY BUCKS YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SPENDING THE MONEY.

CeOTiO8
01-13-2010, 07:51 AM
CL FTL... lol Good luck with sale

swimshark
01-13-2010, 08:20 AM
OH another good thing. I am selling a COMPLETE Miata head, intake manifold, everything still attached...for $40...FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS. Removed from a running car and a guy wants to know the history of the head, how many owners the car had, why it's removed, if it's been rebuilt, etc. I mean...really? WHAT THE FUCK. IF YOU'RE THAT WORRIED ABOUT SPENDING FORTY BUCKS YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SPENDING THE MONEY.

haha true dat. for low cash shit why would it matter. glad i didnt have any issues selling a J30 trans with 105k that came out of a wrecked car for $450 and i sold a leather door panel to some dude for $125. anything big like that and only $40....the person shouldnt give a fuck of its condition.

Fast Shadow
01-13-2010, 08:22 AM
I'll give you $700 and come tow it away.

Nemesis
01-13-2010, 08:29 AM
I'll give you $700 and come tow it away.

Ill give you 701.

bowdown201
01-13-2010, 08:38 AM

I think your a fuckin douchebag, but I agree with this post

Evil Goat
01-13-2010, 08:38 AM
i put my truck on CL last week....first thing i've ever put on CL....i will never put anything on CL again.

my asking price on a lifted 96 z71 with 145k miles was 3900

will you take $2500 and a shotgun
will you take 2200 cash
3100 and a mossberg .20....the fuck would i do with a 20 gauge shotgun?

i had a mother/father come down from CONYERS TO MACON with their 15 yr old son and was looking at the truck for him, they test drove the truck, father loved it, son loved it, mother hated it and said it was too big for him...i was like wtf? you didn't see the pictures in the ad?

had an offer for a straight trade on an '88 1500 truck....i was like, ok....whats the deal with it, the guy says "it has full exhaust and 203k miles" i was like that's it? he said yea and i hung up on him...no fucking way i would make that trade

i ended up trading it for an '07 CRF450-R - Kevin Windham Replica, wiseco piston, full suspension, renthal bar, piped, jetted, etc, etc, etc....scary fast and only weighs in at 205lbs

http://dirtbike.off-road.com/dirtbike/data/articlestandard/dirtbike/422006/379434/Kevin_Windham.jpg

xxbckiexx
01-13-2010, 08:45 AM
who would pay 2400 for a hunk of shit anyways? There's a reason you're getting low balled. Plus everyone knows you're not very intelligent.. so you say one thing is wrong, when it's probably another.

stillaneon
01-13-2010, 09:24 AM
you should make a thread and bitch about it...

Elbow
01-13-2010, 09:25 AM
who would pay 2400 for a hunk of shit anyways? There's a reason you're getting low balled. Plus everyone knows you're not very intelligent.. so you say one thing is wrong, when it's probably another.

Yeah a low mileage very clean E39 is a hunk of shit, I am a moron? Right. :screwy:

xxbckiexx
01-13-2010, 09:26 AM
you should make a thread and bitch about it...

oh wait.. lolololol

Nerdsrock22
01-13-2010, 09:30 AM
At least you are getting offers on your car....

I'd be happy to entertain stupid offers.

Elbow
01-13-2010, 09:32 AM

LOL...why entertain stupid ass offers?

Fast Shadow
01-13-2010, 09:34 AM

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7126/tigerapproves.gif

On_Her_Face
01-13-2010, 09:39 AM
If it were a M5 I'd come buy it from you. LOL.

Elbow
01-13-2010, 09:43 AM
If it were an M5 I wouldn't be selling it for as much as a broken Civic lol.

bigdare23
01-13-2010, 09:44 AM
So a running BMW is worth as much as a broken Civic?!? LOL

Elbow
01-13-2010, 09:45 AM
No it's worth more, we're just wanting to get rid of it.

xxbckiexx
01-13-2010, 09:48 AM
So a running BMW is worth as much as a broken Civic?!? LOL

Only ones that Simon has owned. It's clearly if awful pitiful shape, just like simon's overloaded fat physique.

Brian*
01-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Low ballerz ftl...

Tell them to die.

bdydrpdmazda
01-13-2010, 09:51 AM
lol

ISAtlanta300
01-13-2010, 12:48 PM
So exactly what is wrong with it?

allout13
01-13-2010, 01:08 PM
So we have the E39 BMW up on CL. It was listed at 3200 OBO then we started having issues with the MAF and I lowered the price to 2400....that's a BIG drop for a $180 or cheaper used part.

This car should be sold by now. I am SO SICK of stupid fucks e-mailing me asking if I'd take $1k cash, $700 and come tow it away, ask if they can take it to BMW to have it inspected, if I will drive to them to show it, etc.

One guy asked where I was located and I said in Athens and he replied asking if I was "a fucking retard, Athens is a big place." I mean really? :???: That's what you say to the person you want to buy the car from? I should sell it to him with salt in the gas tank and break anything I can. I told him the car wasn't available to him though.

Last night this dumb fuck comes to look at it, wants to see it late at night, I'm like WTF that's sketchy so get Jihad and my brother to come along, they look at it, don't say a word, both get in the car, my girlfriends like :???: I'm like their car is worth more and it's here give them the keys and they take off in it, come back, say no. "Transmission." Really? The ad clearly states what's wrong with the car. Fucking morons. What's with idiots these days? "Do I need to bring two cars?" "Yes, I'm buying it." Right....:screwy:

Then there are the dumb fucks who want you to drive to them, why would I do that? Does Wal Mart drive to you? Does a used car dealer? :???: NO! So get your fat fucking ass in the car and come to the car.

Who even low balls a $2400 BMW worth way more then that? I could part it out and make more then $2400.

So...cliffs...almost everyone is stupid as FUCK.

/Rant. :2up:

part it out

ask and you shall recieve :goodjob:

Elbow
01-13-2010, 01:12 PM
SOLD this morning.

Elbow
01-13-2010, 01:14 PM
So exactly what is wrong with it?

Nothing major, but you know she drives to Kennesaw twice a week and around here. It needed a MAF a piece in it broke and caused a CEL to come on and effected the shifting.

It also had a tiny power steering leak that needed to be fixed. Those were the two main issues then just little things here and there. She just wants something that's easier to work on and cheaper to buy parts for.

Nerdsrock22
01-13-2010, 01:14 PM
SOLD this morning.

Maybe I need to make a thread in the WL to get my car sold.

Simon, you should buy my CRX now.

amandDA
01-13-2010, 01:51 PM
g/l with the idiots.