PDA

View Full Version : 3 Dead, 2 Wounded In Shooting At Cobb Business

NEMO
01-12-2010, 03:07 PM
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/22218065/detail.html

A gunman killed three people and wounded two others at a Penske truck rental business in Kennesaw Tuesday afternoon.

Police took the gunman into custody outside the business.

The gunman, dressed in camouflage, entered Penske Truck Rental & Leasing at 3011 Barrett Lakes Boulevard just before 2 p.m. and opened fire, according to police.

"He opened fire, striking the victims," said Cobb County police spokesman Joe Hernandez.

All of the victims were in a warehouse section of the business when they were shot.

Police arrested the gunman minutes later on Chastain Road. Police could be seen towing a red pick up truck they said belonged to the gunman from the scene.

"He was taken into custody without incident," said Hernandez.

The victims were taken to Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta Medical Center and WellStar Kennestone Hospital.

Please refresh this developing story for updates.

Quickfeet
01-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Damn!

xxbckiexx
01-12-2010, 03:14 PM
mother fucker. lets have a public lynching of this guy.

Psycho
01-12-2010, 03:16 PM
damn you osama!!!!!

AdriSciontC
01-12-2010, 03:24 PM
That's some messed up shit...

NEMO
01-12-2010, 04:43 PM
UPDATE:

A gunman killed two people and wounded three others at a Penske truck rental business in Kennesaw Tuesday afternoon.

Police took the gunman into custody outside the business.

Penske spokesman, Randy Ryerson, said the gunman was a former employee of the Penske business. Ryerson said four of the victims were employees and one was a customer.

Cobb County police spokesman Joe Hernandez said the suspect worked at the business for several years but it was unclear when and why he left. The gunman confronted someone in the parking lot and moved to an area where there are truck bays, shooting victims, Hernandez said.

A man who witnessed the arrest said the suspect looked "out of his mind" and "all drugged up."

"The cops walked up on both sides of the truck, he opened the door and they threw him on the ground. He pretty much just gave up," Michael Robertson told The Associated Press.

The gunman, dressed in camouflage, entered Penske Truck Rental & Leasing at 3011 Barrett Lakes Boulevard just before 2 p.m. and opened fire, according to police.

"He opened fire, striking the victims," said Hernandez.

All of the victims were in a warehouse section of the business when they were shot.

Police arrested the gunman minutes later on Chastain Road. Police could be seen towing a red pick-up truck they said belonged to the gunman from the scene.

"He was taken into custody without incident," said Hernandez.

Four victims were taken to WellStar Kennestone Hospital and the other victim was taken to another Atlanta-area hospital.

"We want to extend our deepest concerns and sympathies for the victims of today's shootings," Ryerson said

cm7k24
01-12-2010, 09:32 PM
man that place is like 2 miles from my house,

pretty messed up shit

AdriSciontC
01-12-2010, 09:34 PM
I still cannot believe it, makes me wonder when the dude at my work is going to come in and shoot me for all the drama he's had with me...

SouthrnStyle
01-12-2010, 09:45 PM
that place is about mile from me thats crazy i drove by it 30minutes ago and there are still cops and news trucks everywhere!

Elbow
01-12-2010, 09:52 PM
I was driving right past there when this happened then saw all the cops, it disturbed me a lot actually and saw how anything can happen, such a random place for this to happen and I was right there. RIP to those lost and my prayers goes out to those wounded and all of their families.

Kevykev
01-12-2010, 10:42 PM
I heard about this tragic event. Damn, it gets a little too REAL for some people at times.

Blitanicle99
01-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Damn, I could walk there from my house in like 10 minutes.

That's some scary shit.

DB4LYFE ™
01-12-2010, 11:25 PM
right down the street.. dayum!

~DB4LYFE