PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday check in damn it!

Kasper
01-12-2010, 10:09 AM
whats up everyone? hope everyone is haveing a good day and enjoying themselves.. hopefully your not letting the cold beat ya to much. but sunny warmer days are comeing! anywho everyone have a great day. and enjoy yourselves.

Halfwit
01-12-2010, 10:12 AM
i hate the cold. warm days are not close.

sushi may help though. i need to go get.

Greddypacked
01-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Same to you Kasper lol. Ya im tired of feeling like an eskimo, cold dont bother me to much but ya im loving the warmer weather coming this weekend.

Buttons
01-12-2010, 10:13 AM
ehhh day so far. i had to walk at 9am to go to my class :( it was freezing cold. but now i have the rest of the day off :)

i bet your weather is great compared to this.

the only problem now is some whore orca whale is trying to start drama. ridiculous really.

NVEOUS
01-12-2010, 10:15 AM
So whats up everyone?? Been a while since i posted in a daily thread... HAHHA Kasper should know what im talkin bout. Anywho don't have class till 530 tonight and im gonna be bored all damn day. Whats everyone else's day looking like?

Kasper
01-12-2010, 10:18 AM
i hate the cold. warm days are not close.
Sure they are.. its gonna be in the 60's tomorrow and by saterday it's gonna be 75.... here!

sushi may help though. i need to go get.
mmmmm i miss good sushi! but i has no one to go with

Same to you Kasper lol. Ya im tired of feeling like an eskimo, cold dont bother me to much but ya im loving the warmer weather coming this weekend.
why danka.. yeah the warmest weather will be here saterday but its gonna start warming up here today and the rest of the week..

ehhh day so far. i had to walk at 9am to go to my class :( it was freezing cold. but now i have the rest of the day off :)

i bet your weather is great compared to this.

the only problem now is some whore orca whale is trying to start drama. ridiculous really.

eh its still cold for florida. but its warming up.. SLAP THAT HOE!!!

So whats up everyone?? Been a while since i posted in a daily thread... HAHHA Kasper should know what im talkin bout. Anywho don't have class till 530 tonight and im gonna be bored all damn day. Whats everyone else's day looking like?

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: TROOF!!

NVEOUS
01-12-2010, 10:19 AM
dude we used to make the daily threads hit like 10-12 pages!!!

Kasper
01-12-2010, 10:21 AM
yesm... we need to do that shit more often.. usually they die out after like 2-3 pages now days.. its crap.. i try to get everyone into one thread for fun conversation. and they all like go play in the corner for some reason!

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Just got home from the gym, got class at 2, and possibly have 2 dates tonight. Busy day so far lol

NVEOUS
01-12-2010, 10:22 AM
meh fuck it!!! Almost everyone that used to be on here has left now. Kinda sucks

AlanŽ
01-12-2010, 10:23 AM
morning fuckers. just got back from court. everything turned out great.

NVEOUS
01-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Just got home from the gym, got class at 2, and possibly have 2 dates tonight. Busy day so far lol
LUCKY YOU!!!! I wish my ex would just take me back. I haven't dated anyone for almost a year now and she is all i think about all the time. I've tried and tried to get over her and i can. I never thought true love could be a curse.

NVEOUS
01-12-2010, 10:24 AM
What did you go to court for?

Buttons

whatcha doing for the rest of the day?

AlanŽ
LUCKY YOU!!!! I wish my ex would just take me back. I haven't dated anyone for almost a year now and she is all i think about all the time. I've tried and tried to get over her and i can. I never thought true love could be a curse.

haha know the feeling

NVEOUS
01-12-2010, 10:25 AM
haha know the feeling
Shit sucks man.... Drives me insane!! Especially when i find things that are hers or photos of us.. makes it even worse.

AlanŽ
01-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Shit sucks man.... Drives me insane!! Especially when i find things that are hers or photos of us.. makes it even worse.

haha hey at least your not me. mine still calls wants to reminsce asks if i want another shot then shuts everything down

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 10:29 AM

GET OVER HER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to move on with your life. Obviously she has. You only look like a fool and a p*ssy when you dwell on someone who doesn't dwell on you. Love comes and goes. There are plenty others out there. TRUST ME! I know this personally. Once you move on, you'd be surprised how much better you will feel. Speaking from personal experience.

Buttons
01-12-2010, 10:29 AM
haha hey at least your not me. mine still calls wants to reminsce asks if i want another shot then shuts everything down

before i walk over to your place and stab you, answer my question. lol

AlanŽ
01-12-2010, 10:31 AM

i got class at 5 if you wanna come over and chill you can i just got back and already grabbed lunch

Kasper
Wait i thaught you were gettin married to the man of your life to take your virginity and shit?! or does i has that mixed up with someone else?

meh fuck it!!! Almost everyone that used to be on here has left now. Kinda sucks
Troof.. it really does suck.. but others make it hard for new people to come around cause they wanna let hump and act like dick heads to noobs.

Sweet.. what were the charges?

dude i totally know what ya mean. even though i with a wonderful woman now. i still think about my ex fience alot. and its been over 2 years since her and i split. i know its hard but ya gotta get back out there. not like seriously date but just do it casually as friends or some shit.

Im back on my diet and i found i can eat lots of cool stuff.. like my snack today is cars gummy's and a choc chip breakfast snack bar.. its tastey!!

Greddypacked

It's time to move on with your life. Obviously she has. You only look like a fool and a p*ssy when you dwell on someone who doesn't dwell on you. Love comes and goes. There are plenty others out there. TRUST ME! I know this personally. Once you move on, you'd be surprised how much better you will feel. Speaking from personal experience.

So true but eh... they are 21 and still learning this lol j/p.

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 10:33 AM
WOW! Just reading from you two, I have noticed that this must be a trend lately. Guys being hung up on ex's that don't want anything but continue to toy you along and play with your emotions. I just let a friend go because I couldn't deal with their drama about their ex fiance. I mean I understand what it's like to love someone and can't get over them. Hell I am still in love with my ex after 5 years, but I don't let it stop me from moving on. He has, so why shouldn't I? He tried to toy with my emotions, and granted he got away with it once, but I got smarter and stopped putting myself in those situations. You have to take control and know what you want and go for it. Don't let someone else control your moods for their entertainment. Sorry for the rant, but yeah obviously this is a sore subject for me.

NVEOUS

thats the thing we still hang out and everything and like being around each other. Its just very difficult to explain.......

Kasper

Thinkin you go over there hes the one gonna be doin the poken! :lmfao:

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Wait i thaught you were gettin married to the man of your life to take your virginity and shit?! or does i has that mixed up with someone else?

Uh, yes you def have me confused with someone else! :no:

AlanŽ
01-12-2010, 10:35 AM

Coleen would kill me.

bdydrpdmazda
01-12-2010, 10:35 AM
OH HAI...

NVEOUS
01-12-2010, 10:36 AM
WOW! Just reading from you two, I have noticed that this must be a trend lately. Guys being hung up on ex's that don't want anything but continue to toy you along and play with your emotions. I just let a friend go because I couldn't deal with their drama about their ex fiance. I mean I understand what it's like to love someone and can't get over them. Hell I am still in love with my ex after 5 years, but I don't let it stop me from moving on. He has, so why shouldn't I? He tried to toy with my emotions, and granted he got away with it once, but I got smarter and stopped putting myself in those situations. You have to take control and know what you want and go for it. Don't let someone else control your moods for their entertainment. Sorry for the rant, but yeah obviously this is a sore subject for me.
She hasn't moved on. We're just SLOWLY working everything out...... I can be inpatient sometimes lol.

AlanŽ
01-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Oh kasper. Got a 22 over ticket. got reduced to 15 over :D

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 10:37 AM
thats the thing we still hang out and everything and like being around each other. Its just very difficult to explain.......

Actually I probably already know your situation! Sounds EXACTLY like someone else's. And he started to understand that he needed to move on but is now back tracking for the umptenth time! It's really not as hard as some may think. You just have to want it bad enough. Love yourself first!!!!! Don't ever put someone before yourself!

AlanŽ
01-12-2010, 10:38 AM

I have moved on just some of the stupid she does drives me nutsl I call her on it everytime.

BluesClues
She hasn't moved on. We're just SLOWLY working everything out...... I can be inpatient sometimes lol.

Well, I hope it all works out for you!

bdydrpdmazda
you have delightful breasts

Buttons
01-12-2010, 10:39 AM
i got class at 5 if you wanna come over and chill you can i just got back and already grabbed lunch

well i has to eat still, but i'll chill with you for a bit.

not even like that.

Coleen would kill me.

probably.

bdydrpdmazda
is the daily thread full of BS relationship crap today?

BluesClues
I have moved on just some of the stupid she does drives me nutsl I call her on it everytime.
Change your number! Or just don't excepting her call all together! Once you let her know that you are done for good, she will get the message and stop calling you. As long as she knows that she can get in touch with you whenever she wants, she will do just that. You will become (if you haven't already) convenient for her.

Kasper
01-12-2010, 10:40 AM

baby girl i has moved on.. i got a great woman now. and though her and i have our ups and downs i still love her. but thats not to say that i still dont think about my ex. cause she was such a big part of my life for so long. not to mention the mother of my son. and her and i will always have a love that will never be the same with anyone else. still doesnt mean i havent moved on yet. cause i have.. :bump:

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 10:40 AM
you have delightful breasts
Thanks! :kiss:

Seems to be that way *sigh*

Kasper
01-12-2010, 10:41 AM

AHHAHA ok oops! i does! :boobies:

AlanŽ
baby girl i has moved on.. i got a great woman now. and though her and i have our ups and downs i still love her. but thats not to say that i still dont think about my ex. cause she was such a big part of my life for so long. not to mention the mother of my son. and her and i will always have a love that will never be the same with anyone else. still doesnt mean i havent moved on yet. cause i have.. :bump:

And this is why I dont want kids.

Kasper
Oh kasper. Got a 22 over ticket. got reduced to 15 over :D
dude thats freaken sweet! congrats!

AlanŽ
01-12-2010, 10:42 AM
dude thats freaken sweet! congrats!

Yea thanks buddy

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 10:43 AM
NO you haven't. And I think you know this, but you want to convenience yourself while trying to convenience me of other wise. You may have moved on physically, but not emotionally! If she were to say today, that she no longer loves you, your world would be crushed! You would probably leave (and if not leave push away) the girl you are with now in hopes to get the other girl back, at least emotionally back.

Buttons
01-12-2010, 10:43 AM

sounds like bullshit to me. if you moved on, you wouldn't make a statement like this. she's your past. you shouldn't think about her. i understand she's the mother of your son and you might have to interact with her, but it shouldn't be no more than friends. because if you did love her and it wont be the same with anyone else, you would try to get with her again. trust me, you never want to say something like that to your girl. because i mean, your new girl is a part of your life now and you are wanting to be with her a long time, then that means y'all's love will surpass the love of your ex. just my :2cents:

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 10:44 AM
And this is why I dont want kids.

Kids are great when you have them with the one you love and you are married! I thank GOD that I don't have kids now. I would have to deal with the drama just like other un-wed parents.

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 10:45 AM
sounds like bullshit to me. if you moved on, you wouldn't make a statement like this. she's your past. you shouldn't think about her. i understand she's the mother of your son and you might have to interact with her, but it shouldn't be no more than friends. because if you did love her and it wont be the same with anyone else, you would try to get with her again. trust me, you never want to say something like that to your girl. because i mean, your new girl is a part of your life now and you are wanting to be with her a long time, then that means y'all's love will surpass the love of your ex. just my :2cents:

Girl you got it! +18

bdydrpdmazda
01-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Thanks! :kiss:

Seems to be that way *sigh*
fuck this then, ill check back later. Im out. This shit wont ruin my good mood...

Kasper
01-12-2010, 10:48 AM
NO you haven't. And I think you know this, but you want to convenience yourself while trying to convenience me of other wise. You may have moved on physically, but not emotionally! If she were to say today, that she no longer loves you, your world would be crushed! You would probably leave (and if not leave push away) the girl you are with now in hopes to get the other girl back, at least emotionally back.

We made our peace. She left a long time ago. and i accepted that. I have moved on. because even if she was to tell me right now she wants to marry me id tell her no. as i already have. I have thaught about her. but its mainly because of our son. I know shes no longer in love with me anymore. as i know im no longer in love with her anymore. but i will always love her as she will be.. there is a big difference. her and i have both moved on with our lives. and we've accepted that we will never be.

AirMax95
01-12-2010, 10:54 AM

Yeah, its tainted and tarnished.

Time for a distraction!

Is there a girl whose pussy taste like the original Skittles? Just wondering, random thought:???:

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 10:55 AM
We made our peace. She left a long time ago. and i accepted that. I have moved on. because even if she was to tell me right now she wants to marry me id tell her no. as i already have. I have thaught about her. but its mainly because of our son. I know shes no longer in love with me anymore. as i know im no longer in love with her anymore. but i will always love her as she will be.. there is a big difference. her and i have both moved on with our lives. and we've accepted that we will never be.

Well, just like I have said to everyone else, I hope everything works out for you and if it has, I hope it continues that way. I just hate people having their emotions played with and putting themselves in that position for things to happen. I've been there and it's not healthy.

AlanŽ
01-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Yeah, its tainted and tarnished.

Time for a distraction!

Is there a girl whose pussy taste like the original Skittles? Just wondering, random thought:???:
If there is then I'd toally be on that shit like white on rice

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Well, technically when people eat sweet things, their private parts discretion tends to taste just like that. So long story short, have her eat skittles and yes it will taste like skittles.

Buttons
01-12-2010, 10:58 AM
the only part that irks me when people talk about past relationships is the whole "they were a big part of my life."

key word: WERE

the only person you should be thinking about is the person who IS a big part of your life now. nothing else should matter.

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 10:59 AM
the only part that irks me when people talk about past relationships is the whole "they were a big part of my life."

key word: WERE

the only person you should be thinking about is the person who IS a big part of your life now. nothing else should matter.

I like you more and more each day :D

Buttons
01-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Well, technically when people eat sweet things, their private parts discretion tends to taste just like that. So long story short, have her eat skittles and yes it will taste like skittles.

it is said that when guys eat pineapples that the semen will taste better.

Buttons
01-12-2010, 11:00 AM
I like you more and more each day :D

:cheers:

AirMax95
01-12-2010, 11:03 AM

:goodjob:

Get to eating, lol.

Distraction complete!

Echonova
01-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Tha fuck is going on in this thread? It said "Tuesday check in" not "Lonely hearts advise column".

Buttons
01-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Tha fuck is going on in this thread? It said "Tuesday check in" not "Lonely hearts advise column".

my heart is lonely once we are not together, darling.

*runs*

AlanŽ
01-12-2010, 11:05 AM
it is said that when guys eat pineapples that the semen will taste better.

I fucking hate pineapples

AlanŽ

haha def not lonely ;)

Buttons
I fucking hate pineapples

i heart pineapples. it gets pretty messy when i eat the chunks.

AlanŽ
01-12-2010, 11:08 AM

I have always hated pineapples

Echonova
01-12-2010, 11:10 AM
my heart is lonely once we are not together, darling.Indeed, even though we are soul-mates I have moved on to someone who is not as good but I can love her almost as much because what we had can never be replaced but I substitute another woman and get by but I'll always remember the love we shared even though we both know it's over and can never be the same and I've accepted that fact and am content as long as you are happy even though we were happier together it just didn't work out but now I'm at a different point in my life and even though things aren't the same I wish they could be but they can't.

AirMax95
01-12-2010, 11:10 AM

How does that happen?

I drink the juice occasionally.

Echonova
01-12-2010, 11:11 AM
I have always hated pineapplesX2 I heard a bacon cheeseburger has the same effect so that's what I eat.

A lot of them.

Buttons
01-12-2010, 11:15 AM
How does that happen?

I drink the juice occasionally.

there's juice inside the chunks... so you bite and juice squirts. lol

Indeed, even though we are soul-mates I have moved on to someone who is not as good but I can love her almost as much because what we had can never be replaced but I substitute another woman and get by but I'll always remember the love we shared even though we both know it's over and can never be the same and I've accepted that fact and am content as long as you are happy even though we were happier together it just didn't work out but now I'm at a different point in my life and even though things aren't the same I wish they could be but they can't.

it hurts me to see you with someone else, but i must go on with my life even if it means away from you.

bdydrpdmazda
01-12-2010, 11:15 AM
the pineapple thing works for chicks too. When i lived in alaska i hung out with a lot of strippers and they would all be drinking pineapple juice all the time cause i guess it makes it smell really good too

Kasper
01-12-2010, 11:20 AM
wonder if that works with grape drink!? cause in that case imma tell my girl to do nothin but drink that!

Buttons
01-12-2010, 11:22 AM
wonder if that works with grape drink!? cause in that case imma tell my girl to do nothin but drink that!

it's mainly fruits. red meat is the stuff that makes it taste bad, i believe.

Kasper
01-12-2010, 11:24 AM
well she loves chicken!

roxie911
01-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Checking in :)

bdydrpdmazda
01-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Ive heard about the red meat thing too. Strippers know all that shit. You a stripper buttons?

Buttons
01-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Ive heard about the red meat thing too. Strippers know all that shit. You a stripper buttons?

nope, it wouldn't be a profitable venture.

Kasper
01-12-2010, 11:28 AM
nope, it wouldn't be a profitable venture.

Why you say that???
Hey rox.. how you doin?!

Buttons
01-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Why you say that???
Hey rox.. how you doin?!

... dots?

bdydrpdmazda
01-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Why you say that???
Hey rox.. how you doin?!
yeah, roxie be lurking. shes prolly getting ready to post this...:cry:... like she always does

roxie911
01-12-2010, 11:40 AM
lol no...roxie is happy :D You guys are just mean in the record thread!! lol

Kasper
01-12-2010, 11:41 AM
... dots?

Ok im lost!:dunno:

Kasper
01-12-2010, 11:42 AM

huh?! what thread? i was no mean... wasnt meeeee... :D

bdydrpdmazda
01-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Im sorry. I will never be mean to you again. (unless everybody else is doing it)

roxie911
01-12-2010, 11:45 AM
lulz...PEER PRESSURE!!!

bdydrpdmazda
01-12-2010, 11:46 AM
lulz...PEER PRESSURE!!!
sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...

roxie911
01-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Like the MLB :lmao:

bdydrpdmazda
01-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Like the MLB :lmao:
:thinking:

roxie911
01-12-2010, 11:50 AM
I'm kind of in my own little world right now....

Kasper
01-12-2010, 11:52 AM
uh huh.. and what is you on now?! aaaaannnd cans i has some :D

roxie911
01-12-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm not on anything!! I'm drug free.

I'm an angel O : )

Echonova
01-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Like the MLB :lmao:LOL

Kasper
01-12-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm not on anything!! I'm drug free.

I'm an angel O : )

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: yeah and i just helped santa for next years christmas!

bdydrpdmazda
01-12-2010, 01:03 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: yeah and i just helped santa for next years christmas!
AWESOME

AWESOME!

Kasper
01-12-2010, 01:05 PM
I was busy for alittle while.. now it just like cleared out.. like someone called I.C.E. on a job site! anywho.. everyone else haveing a good day?

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Hey, it's now "lonely lovers tuesdays" lol

BluesClues
01-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Indeed, even though we are soul-mates I have moved on to someone who is not as good but I can love her almost as much because what we had can never be replaced but I substitute another woman and get by but I'll always remember the love we shared even though we both know it's over and can never be the same and I've accepted that fact and am content as long as you are happy even though we were happier together it just didn't work out but now I'm at a different point in my life and even though things aren't the same I wish they could be but they can't.
:lmfao:
Well, I'm sure you two are thinking of each other while getting banged by another so that's all that counts because your love for each other will never be as strong for anyone else and you hold on to this love and hope of rekindling your passion but decided to move on but because it's for the best but you two will continue to call and text and send random I love you while telling the other the same thing hoping that one day you may really mean it.

Echonova
01-12-2010, 07:08 PM
:lmfao:
Well, I'm sure you two are thinking of each other while getting banged by another so that's all that counts because your love for each other will never be as strong for anyone else and you hold on to this love and hope of rekindling your passion but decided to move on but because it's for the best but you two will continue to call and text and send random I love you while telling the other the same thing hoping that one day you may really mean it.http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/banner-girlfriend.gif

AdriSciontC
01-12-2010, 09:29 PM
I iz here... 1.5 hours before Wednesday

BluesClues
01-13-2010, 10:35 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/banner-girlfriend.gif
Where do I sign up? lol

Dangit I can't rep you until I spread the reps!

FAM0U5
01-13-2010, 10:38 PM
Cliffs? Didn't feel like reading threw all the pages..

BluesClues
01-13-2010, 10:40 PM
cliffs: People needed love advice about ex's

bdydrpdmazda
01-14-2010, 03:40 AM
this thread will go down as one of the worst daily threads ever made.

/thread

Me86Rob
01-14-2010, 03:46 AM
Where do I sign up? lol

Dangit I can't rep you until I spread the legs!

in for pics

Buttons
01-14-2010, 09:10 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/banner-girlfriend.gif

lol i see what you did there.