PDA

View Full Version : Mark Mcgwire

punkr6
01-12-2010, 07:03 AM
what a pile of shit this guy is....

bdydrpdmazda
01-12-2010, 07:05 AM
why, because he did steroids at a time in baseball where everyone was doing steroids?

Sol-Badguy
01-12-2010, 07:05 AM
why, because he did steroids at a time in baseball where everyone was doing steroids?

Probably just because he actually got caught.

LizBiz
01-12-2010, 07:11 AM
http://brotherpeacemaker.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/markmcguire-gotjuice.jpg

punkr6
01-12-2010, 07:14 AM

that, and the fact he's on tv crying about it ...

Greddypacked
01-12-2010, 07:58 AM
that, and the fact he's on tv crying about it ...

Ya who didnt do roids in baseball back then. People cry about things like that in the pro's cuz well it's a big part of their life. I mean to be a pro you really need to train and play most of your life, but would you know anything about working out, exercising 5 days a week for 20 years or more? Hmmm... well?

I mean people that do roids are naive anyways, all it really does is blow up your muscles and it's not real muscle that is legitimate. People think its a short cut to get big and strong, but really they are just messing up their body and muscle build. Best route is real muscle from working out and taking good supplements and eating the right foods. This keeps you healthy, and stronger in the long run.

Doppelgänger
01-12-2010, 08:04 AM
I don't get why anyone gives a fuck anyway. Big whoop, he did steroids...which wasn't even "banned" from MLB anyway. I still wonder why Congress had enough time to stick their thumbs up their asses and get all up in the issue and waste time/money.

This country obcesses over such trivial useless bullshit.

S2KJD
01-12-2010, 08:15 AM
some good points in here...

S13_Chody
01-12-2010, 08:20 AM
I don't get why anyone gives a fuck anyway. Big whoop, he did steroids...which wasn't even "banned" from MLB anyway. I still wonder why Congress had enough time to stick their thumbs up their asses and get all up in the issue and waste time/money.

X2

baseball was cool when i was seven playing for a hunnie bun and Caprisun

bdydrpdmazda
01-12-2010, 08:50 AM
X2

baseball was cool when i was seven playing for a hunnie bun and Caprisun
I love Caprisun

xxbckiexx
01-12-2010, 08:55 AM

that, and the fact that steroids doesn't give you incredible hand eye coordination and let you knock 80-110 mph balls out of the park consecutively.

Give me steroids, and I gaurandamntee I would probably miss 99 out of 100 balls pitched to me. And the one I hit probably wouldn't make it to the outfield.

Master Shake
01-12-2010, 11:17 AM
I love Caprisun
probably the most random post in this thread so far, lol.

he is on TV crying about, cause he is tied for 8th spot of ALL TIME HR RECORD. he wants to get into the hall of fame....really really bad. and it wasn't that he was caught....he was told not to admit to it by his lawyer....and on top, he came forward admitted he did use the drug during his reign.

people look down on folks using steriods....but most of the people in the hall of fame, has either admitted to using or tested positive for use of it. the only person i really see who got away with it.....Barry Bonds. he just said he unknowing was taking the drug. which i call bullshit on it. i think he knew but just said he didn't know. and i think he has the #1 spot All Time HR record.

so should mark be allowed in? i say at least give him a shot for it. cause you can't ban one person for using it and not the others. so if you take mark out for using....might as well take out A-Rod, and quite a few others.

alpine_aw11
01-12-2010, 11:18 AM
The only one I have a problem with is Canseco. He's a little snitchin ass trick.

Echonova
01-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Baseball is a sport, it's played for our entertainment. I say let them have at it. If steroids makes for a better show, than so be it.

They should do MLB games WWE style. Make a home run, go around the bases, rip their shirt off and do their "signature move" then smack a bitch on the sidelines while going back to the dug-out.

xxbckiexx
01-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Baseball is a sport, it's played for our entertainment. I say let them have at it. If steroids makes for a better show, than so be it.

They should do MLB games WWE style. Make a home run, go around the bases, rip their shirt off and do their "signature move" then smack a bitch on the sidelines while going back to the dug-out.

LOL OH MY GOD. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I need to spread rep.. fuck!

roxie911
01-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Yeaaahhh...I remember watching him play in Oakland when he played for the A's. I'm sorry, but whether he was on steroids or not, he made baseball fun.

Gonna have to agree with Echo, it's entertainment...let them do what they gotta do.

Mr Egg Rollllll
01-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Who cares? It's a game...they gotta do what they gotta do.

Ran
01-12-2010, 02:05 PM
This country obcesses over such trivial useless bullshit.Especially on things like grammar.

Obsesses > Obcesses

:ninja: