View Full Version : Music Five Finger

Brian*
01-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Death Punch... http://www.myspace.com/ffdp

I love their new CD, their remake of Bad Company is fucking sic... :2cents:

:boobies:

bdydrpdmazda
01-11-2010, 10:58 AM
were you a fan of the first one also? I have yet to hear the new one but I loved the old one...

Brian*
01-11-2010, 11:11 AM
were you a fan of the first one also? I have yet to hear the new one but I loved the old one...

Haha, yeah it's playing in my store as we speak* Not one song I don't like on either CD

bdydrpdmazda
01-11-2010, 11:13 AM
I will have to check it out then, I still need to buy the new Mudvayne also so maybe ill visit amazon.com and get them both. From what Ive heard off the new album, they seemed like they might have lightened up a little bit.

Brian*
01-11-2010, 12:38 PM
I will have to check it out then, I still need to buy the new Mudvayne also so maybe ill visit amazon.com and get them both. From what Ive heard off the new album, they seemed like they might have lightened up a little bit.

Yeah, that is another one of my favorite bands!!

greasemunkey
01-11-2010, 02:02 PM
their new cd is awesome! walk away and far from home are def my favorite

PURP
01-11-2010, 02:06 PM
The way of the Fist is the first album... War is the answer is the second one. I'm always a bigger fan of peoples first try. It's more pure.

But... if you kids like Ivan Moody, the lead singer of 5FDP, then you should check out his ORIGINAL band, "MOTOGRATER" Really good shit... The song suffocate is pure fucking win!!!

cjhutch
01-11-2010, 08:11 PM
I've always tried to listen to this kind of music but it always just seems so depressing to me.

Brian*
01-11-2010, 09:37 PM
I've always tried to listen to this kind of music but it always just seems so depressing to me.

Depressing? ha, this is not country... Try again :goodjob:

SUBY_RUE
01-11-2010, 09:43 PM

Right? this is the only music I know...lol...

bdydrpdmazda
01-12-2010, 04:18 AM
I know right! There is just something about pounding double bass and guitar solos that makes it difficult for me to sit still.

Umby
01-13-2010, 10:44 PM
The way of the Fist is the first album... War is the answer is the second one. I'm always a bigger fan of peoples first try. It's more pure.

But... if you kids like Ivan Moody, the lead singer of 5FDP, then you should check out his ORIGINAL band, "MOTOGRATER" Really good shit... The song suffocate is pure fucking win!!!

Ivan was in Motograter? Get the fuck out... Dunno how I missed that one.

Anyone going to the show at the end of the month?

nchbrandon
01-20-2010, 08:14 PM
I agree MOTOGRATOR is fucking awesome. It may be hard to find the album. You may be able to find a few of their songs, but MTV's headbangers ball albums features a few of their tracks

nchbrandon
01-20-2010, 08:18 PM
5fdp is awesome too.. new albums sic

bdydrpdmazda
02-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Finally got this, shits fucking amazing...