PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for Editorial work?

Paul
01-11-2010, 10:20 AM
My company maybe hiring someone in house to do data management for our products + editorial work. If you don't have background in this (experience/college grad) don't contact me.

If you think you got what it takes PM me your info.

Ziptied
01-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Paul when you gonna man up and get me a resume so I can get you on with Google?

Paul
01-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Paul when you gonna man up and get me a resume so I can get you on with Google?

Why would I do that...? I know Google is a great company but you know I'm my own boss - I manage IT/Graphics here and its Automotive Industry so I get to go to SEMA and what I do makes a huge impact on my company and the industry. Plus I don't think w/ my salary requirements on top of allowing me to do what I do - which is have my hands in everything. I have a dream job basically :goodjob:

Uproot is coming w/ to work for me later this month.

Ziptied
01-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Good point. I'll get you my resume so I can do those things too.

Paul
01-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Good point. I'll get you my resume so I can do those things too.

Its definitely a good company - I'm just not cut out for something like Google. I love working for a private company. What do you do for google?

Ziptied
01-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Software development. A programmer essentially. I do graphic design as well, but on small scale for internal use mostly.

Paul
01-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Software development. A programmer essentially. I do graphic design as well, but on small scale for internal use mostly.

That's cool, honestly if I worked for Google I would like to be on the team that comes up w/ the cool Google Images on their homepage b/c that shit always cracks me up :goodjob:

http://creative.yinteing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/GoogleSesameStreetLogos.jpg

Ziptied
01-11-2010, 11:06 AM
We have contests for those. Any employee can submit them. They give us a list every year that has the ideas like the sesame street anniversary, etc.

Njobe
01-11-2010, 11:12 AM
i wanna work for google!!!

aguynamedpat
01-11-2010, 11:14 AM
I wanna work period :cry:

DB4LYFE ™
01-11-2010, 11:14 AM
big money in hur!

~DB4LYFE

AirMax95
01-11-2010, 11:15 AM
I want to be a programmer/software developer.....back to school I go! Being an analyst is cool, but you guys have better jobs. I hate you..love, yeah love, lol.

Paul, do you have any more details on this job?

Paul
01-11-2010, 11:25 AM
I want to be a programmer/software developer.....back to school I go! Being an analyst is cool, but you guys have better jobs. I hate you..love, yeah love, lol.

Paul, do you have any more details on this job?

Basically person will be doing lots of data work as far as categorizing part information and reworking the info making a more standardized method to our 25,000+ part no as well as doing editorial work for us. So one would need a good understanding of excel (access/sql is a plus), indesign, etc...