PDA

View Full Version : 99-00 SI motor mounts

mccoy1178
01-11-2010, 09:29 AM
I need the following:
-post mount for the driver side
-upper tranny mount (metal bracket that mounts to the tranny)
-rear T bracket

thanx in advance

Tech5
01-11-2010, 09:31 AM
good luck man, I went and bought a new rear t bracket at honda for 75 bucks and the other mounts I got off ebay.....Couldnt wait for ever for someone on here....

punkr6
01-11-2010, 09:36 AM
good luck man, I went and bought a new rear t bracket at honda for 75 bucks and the other mounts I got off ebay.....Couldnt wait for ever for someone on here....

same here, can't beat the ebay mounts for the $$$$

mccoy1178
01-11-2010, 09:42 AM
thanx guys i bout the ebay solid mount kit just need that main driver post that bolts to the block.

-is the manual D series upper tranny bracket the same as the SI? can someone clear that up for me.

-What bracket to I really need off the SI?

Tech5
01-11-2010, 09:48 AM
thanx guys i bout the ebay solid mount kit just need that main driver post that bolts to the block.

-is the manual D series upper tranny bracket the same as the SI? can someone clear that up for me.

-What bracket to I really need off the SI?

the upper tranny bracket off the Civic D series is fine and will work with b series as I did!!

But the Hydro mount on the driverside PLEASE do not get this, get a solid one with the bracket to convert to a integra b series solid mount!!!

mccoy1178
01-11-2010, 10:26 AM
ase*tech - thanx man I got the mount that looks like a oem integra on.

y cant i use the integra b series 3post mount?

Tech5
01-11-2010, 10:52 AM
ase*tech - thanx man I got the mount that looks like a oem integra on.

y cant i use the integra b series 3post mount?

You can but you have to get the bracket for it to bolt to the body of the car..... And the tranny bracket mount you can use from a d series bracket with b series mount ....

Also you know this is tech5 AKA JoshuaASE AKA ASE*Tech lolol