PDA

View Full Version : Misc Argentina/Brazil (anyone been going)???

4dmin
10-25-2005, 02:53 PM
Tell me more... i'm considering a vacation down there.

Julio
10-25-2005, 03:35 PM
Brazil is the shit, never been there, But my rents have.
Shit is wild in that country.

Now argentina is wack, By what people tell me and it stinks.

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Julio is Argentinian, he should know. Later, QD.

Stormhammer
10-25-2005, 06:28 PM
ever see Mike In Brazil? Enough said - lolol. Later, Stormhammer

AtifSajid
10-26-2005, 11:21 AM
^hahahhaa

AznTraitor
10-27-2005, 07:49 AM
lol...I'm actually thinking about studying abroad there next semester....it's etheir London or Brazil.....but after meeting a couple brazilian girls....I think I know where I want to go!

4dmin
10-27-2005, 09:15 AM
lol...I'm actually thinking about studying abroad there next semester....it's etheir London or Brazil.....but after meeting a couple brazilian girls....I think I know where I want to go!

let me know i want to go down there, be nice to know someone... :D

AznTraitor
10-27-2005, 10:57 AM
let me know i want to go down there, be nice to know someone... :D

definately.

I applied for 3 seperate scholarships that promote studying abroad, so I wouldnt have to pay very much at all to go.

From the students I talked in the past that did it, it's soo much fun...you do as you please, as long as you keep a 3.2gpa while there, one of the scholarships gives you like $200 every week! but this one guy told me he partied his ass off and met sooo many women. Another guy said he went hiking as much as he could and tried to absorb as much as the culture as humanly possible. From what I hear, food is pretty cheap too....

my only problem right now is, I'm contracted thru ROTC right now, and I might not be able to go because it interferes with my contract obligations, but I was told I need to talk to my commanding officer and get it approved, so let's cross our fingers!

4dmin
10-27-2005, 10:59 AM
definately.

I applied for 3 seperate scholarships that promote studying abroad, so I wouldnt have to pay very much at all to go.

From the students I talked in the past that did it, it's soo much fun...you do as you please, as long as you keep a 3.2gpa while there, one of the scholarships gives you like $200 every week! but this one guy told me he partied his ass off and met sooo many women. Another guy said he went hiking as much as he could and tried to absorb as much as the culture as humanly possible. From what I hear, food is pretty cheap too....

my only problem right now is, I'm contracted thru ROTC right now, and I might not be able to go because it interferes with my contract obligations, but I was told I need to talk to my commanding officer and get it approved, so let's cross our fingers!

hell ya studying abroad is supposed to be a blast.. my wife is looking into it for one of her rotation :D

SampaGuy
10-28-2005, 07:42 PM
i am brazilian and lived there for 12 years and i have travelled to argentina... argentina sucks, brazil is much better lol. whatever u do dont go to the amazon its boring up there and different from the other places in brazil. what do u want to see? cities or beaches or mountains or rainforest?

dazn
10-28-2005, 08:55 PM
i am brazilian and lived there for 12 years and i have travelled to argentina... argentina sucks, brazil is much better lol. whatever u do dont go to the amazon its boring up there and different from the other places in brazil. what do u want to see? cities or beaches or mountains or rainforest?

totally agree with this guy, i was born in brazil. the beaches are great. stick around in the touristy spots. Amazon is hot sticky and giant bugs and things you have never seen. Not too much in Argentina.
if you can, go during carnival

SampaGuy
10-28-2005, 09:21 PM
totally agree with this guy, i was born in brazil.l

voce fala portugues?

4dmin
10-28-2005, 10:07 PM

i don't know what i really want to see... just thought it may be intersting to go :D

i8kredlinei
10-30-2005, 04:26 PM
if your single go to brazil......but i heard the crime is prettty high....so you might consider that too.....