PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an indoor place I can wash my car?!

Nemesis
01-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Send me a PM or post in hurr :ninja:

BKgen®
01-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Any shop/garage? :thinking:

swimshark
01-10-2010, 12:55 PM
was thinking of stopping by a roll through car wash and see if my car will make it through. get all the salt off.

BKgen®
01-10-2010, 12:58 PM
swimshark, are those RWD?

swimshark
01-10-2010, 01:03 PM
swimshark, are those RWD?

yep
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q48/swimshark1988/?action=view&current=DSCF0436.flv

Nemesis are you just looking for an inside place to wash your car or a car wash that you can roll through? havent really been around to see whats open but when it get a little warmer i might go find a place to wash undercarriage. heard some places close down if its below freezing. at my friends gas station they dont open theirs until its above freezing.

BKgen®
01-10-2010, 01:05 PM
yep
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q48/swimshark1988/?action=view&current=DSCF0436.flv

Well hot damn, I never knew.

Something about the way it looks is like "I know, I look FWD. But I might be RWD. Wouldn't you like to know?"

MINI
01-10-2010, 01:05 PM
I just take my car inside and put it in the bathtub

Nemesis
01-10-2010, 01:49 PM
yep

Nemesis are you just looking for an inside place to wash your car or a car wash that you can roll through? havent really been around to see whats open but when it get a little warmer i might go find a place to wash undercarriage. heard some places close down if its below freezing. at my friends gas station they dont open theirs until its above freezing.

Front end is too low for a roll through :(

AdriSciontC
01-10-2010, 02:18 PM
roll thru's can also jack up yo rims too...

Revmaynard
01-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Yea, roll thru ftl. My Blazer got stuck in one, it was one of the worst moments of my car enthusiast life. lolol

swimshark
01-10-2010, 02:35 PM
haha yah when I first lowered the front end was the weekend Petit Lemans was rained out. I drove through the fields of mud there and when I got back to Lilburn I did one of those roll into car washes and heard some hideous noises and cringed as I tried to get out.

about to go to a self wash and see if it is open on hwy 78. seen a bunch of other car washes open while out.

AdriSciontC
01-10-2010, 02:37 PM
haha yah when I first lowered the front end was the weekend Petit Lemans was rained out. I drove through the fields of mud there and when I got back to Lilburn I did one of those roll into car washes and heard some hideous noises and cringed as I tried to get out.

about to go to a self wash and see if it is open on hwy 78. seen a bunch of other car washes open while out.

While its cold outside I let the hand carwash places do my car... when its warm, I have on a bikini and wash mah own baby!

Echonova
01-10-2010, 02:45 PM
While its cold outside I let the hand carwash places do my car... when its warm, I have on a bikini and wash mah own baby!~rubs one out~

AdriSciontC
01-10-2010, 02:55 PM
~rubs one out~

I will ask Brandon if he will let me do a fundraiser for his genesis parts... maybe I'll have a car wash.... :ninja:

Echonova
01-10-2010, 03:01 PM
As a member of an IA elite group know to you common folk as Super-Mods. I expect my wash to be free.

AdriSciontC
01-10-2010, 03:03 PM
As a member of an IA elite group know to you common folk as Super-Mods. I expect my wash to be free.

I will let Brandon set the prices....

MachNU
01-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Any of you that call yourself car lovers and take your car's to a autoscratch place or a do it yourself with the soap brushes, should be ashamed!

cjhutch
01-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Any of you that call yourself car lovers and take your car's to a autoscratch place or a do it yourself with the soap brushes, should be ashamed!

Maybe not, if you live in an apartment where else are you going to take your car? I don't have that problem, but it's also annoying when you have friends come and "visit" just so they can wash their car.

To the OP, just wash it in your garage. That's what I'm going to do tomorrow. I do the initial rinse down outside and then pull the car in. Have one bucket for wash soap and another with just clean water to rinse. Do the final rinse outside and then take my push broom and push all the excess water out.

Slow Motion
01-10-2010, 03:51 PM
While its cold outside I let the hand carwash places do my car... when its warm, I have on a bikini and wash mah own baby!

:goodjob:... I think I will suggest this to the fiance.

AdriSciontC
01-10-2010, 03:54 PM
:goodjob:... I think I will suggest this to the fiance.

That's the problem, you shouldn't have to suggest... =P

swimshark
01-10-2010, 03:57 PM

haha yah i just got back from the self car wash. i take my own bucket, soap and sponge and use that. screw the foam brush.

hmmmmm......IA bikini car wash when it warms up real nice?

AdriSciontC
01-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Like a "Cruise for Kids" but some fundraiser for something with chicks in bikinis washing cars...

D3UC3S
01-10-2010, 03:59 PM
I took the jeep to a self spray wash place...it was like 5 little individual ice caves..LOL

Just be a man and get out in the cold...at least you got heat in your car once your done:D

swimshark
01-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Like a "Cruise for Kids" but some fundraiser for something with chicks in bikinis washing cars...

heck yeah! :cheers:

D3UC3S
01-10-2010, 04:02 PM
That's the problem, you shouldn't have to suggest... =P

:rolleyes:LOLOLOL

wait till your married and have kids....this statement you made doesn't apply...

If i asked my wife to go wash my car with a bikini on...AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA welcome to the real world.

AdriSciontC
01-10-2010, 04:03 PM
:rolleyes:LOLOLOL

wait till your married and have kids....this statement you made doesn't apply...

If i asked my wife to go wash my car with a bikini on...AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA welcome to the real world.

I will still do it... different strokes for different folks... just because one gets married and has kids doesn't make them a crotchedy woman who doesn't like to have fun...

swimshark
01-10-2010, 04:08 PM
haha your still supposed to have some fun when you are married and have kids. just hope your next door neighbors dont want their cars washed also. :eek:

D3UC3S
01-10-2010, 04:19 PM
haha your still supposed to have some fun when you are married and have kids. just hope your next door neighbors dont want their cars washed also. :eek:

O you have fun...you just dont get to re enact scenes from "wild things" during the summer when ur car needs to be washed IRL

We would both just laugh at that..I guess thats our style.

Gabe
01-10-2010, 08:09 PM
i wash my bish inside the shop warm water+heat FTW!! georgie boy hit me up

MachNU
01-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Maybe not, if you live in an apartment where else are you going to take your car? I don't have that problem, but it's also annoying when you have friends come and "visit" just so they can wash their car.

To the OP, just wash it in your garage. That's what I'm going to do tomorrow. I do the initial rinse down outside and then pull the car in. Have one bucket for wash soap and another with just clean water to rinse. Do the final rinse outside and then take my push broom and push all the excess water out.

Trust me taking it to a auto wash or a do it yourself with the brush is bad, no matter how you look at it! If you do that, might as well pay someone to do it for you that will do it correctly and better. ;)

tdurr
01-10-2010, 11:53 PM
^^ shut up. they have never done my car any harm lol

MachNU
01-12-2010, 01:59 PM
^^ shut up. they have never done my car any harm lol

If you ran it though a autotragic then yes it did!

Echonova
01-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Dirt holds my car together.

ATLTSX
01-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Cactus car wash does a good job and it's pretty inexpensive. They will hand wash it and they do a good job.

MachNU
01-13-2010, 06:11 AM
Cactus car wash does a good job and it's pretty inexpensive. They will hand wash it and they do a good job.

:lmfao:I love that place, they bring Zen Motor's alot of detail work! :lmao: