PDA

View Full Version : Misc Does anyone have any friends that...

5speed
01-09-2010, 06:11 PM
you have done a lot of things for to help them out and then you get nothing in return later on?

I offered to do guitar tech for a friends band tonight and he gave me a list weeks ago on what to do. I have been in a band with him for 2 yrs in high school so he knows I know what I am doing. I call today and he says he doesnt need me anymore and got someone else to do it. So I call another friend who is playing tonight also since he said a week ago he wanted me to help him too. Both of the bands got a friend of mine to do instead who honestly doesnt know as much as he says he does. They said they would get me in either way so I walk 4 miles to the venue and call them. They dont even come outside to get me in and dont even bother asking anybody if I could since I was supposed to be with them. I cant believe that shit. I went out of my way for those people to get them shows before and even worked with the law in order to set up a show that took 3 weeks to get permission for, and this is what I get.

Who has a story of their so called friends doing something similar to them?

Jiggity96
01-09-2010, 06:19 PM
it wasn't a love not lost was it?

5speed
01-09-2010, 06:21 PM
no but same show

JDMbabe
01-11-2010, 11:36 AM
dude that sucks

uproot
01-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Does anyone in your friends band look like this?

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa140/headyglass/EmoKid.jpg

If so, there's your problem.

5speed
01-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Does anyone in your friends band look like this?

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa140/headyglass/EmoKid.jpg

If so, there's your problem.
Haha, No not at all. The problem is they are just dicks.

SoLJames95
01-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Take this to the seller feedback................ Look as if you got dicked over on that trade sir. :(

5speed
01-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Take this to the seller feedback................ Look as if you got dicked over on that trade sir. :(
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: yep, I didn't expect much out of them I think for that. It's not hard to get someone in to a concert, especially if its not a proper venue that solely makes their money for concerts. It was a church. Im over it now, just gonna forget about them and not bother to help them anymore.