PDA

View Full Version : IA Calendar (official) poll for ideas?

4dmin
10-25-2005, 12:36 PM
IA Calendar (official) poll for ideas?

ok so there is all of this talk about IA Calendar, lets just put everything to a vote please check above everything you like and would like to see. This is just to give us an idea :goodjob: (poll in a minute)

LaurenK
10-25-2005, 12:38 PM
I would like to see everyone get along! lol...Hot chica's!

B16a2 Civic
10-25-2005, 12:39 PM
wtb: poll.

4dmin
10-25-2005, 12:43 PM
wtb: poll.

i said in a minute... it post threads before polls (E-slap) :rolleyes:

B16a2 Civic
10-25-2005, 12:44 PM
i said in a minute... it post threads before polls (E-slap) :rolleyes:

: e-cry:...sorry Lol

YokotaS13
10-25-2005, 12:46 PM
can you delete my vote, i did hte wrong one

B16a2 Civic
10-25-2005, 12:46 PM
Paul, what do we do if we have more then one thing we want to pick...i liek alot of those ideas...especially the IA members/Cars, group pics and a calendar of events...oh and i would pay up to 25 dollars

A.P. Photography
10-25-2005, 12:48 PM
I still think we need to let Ren do the one that is already in the works. She started everything and has gotten a lot done in the arranging of cars and girls. :goodjob:

4dmin
10-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Paul, what do we do if we have more then one thing we want to pick...i liek alot of those ideas...especially the IA members/Cars, group pics and a calendar of events...oh and i would pay up to 25 dollars

choose all that apply - shit i chose everything but probably 5 things

B16a2 Civic
10-25-2005, 12:50 PM
choose all that apply - shit i chose everything but probably 5 things

i seen this after i voted

Multiple Choice Poll. Voters

The Ren
10-25-2005, 12:51 PM
I still think we need to let Ren do the one that is already in the works. She started everything and has gotten a lot done in the arranging of cars and girls. :goodjob:

Thanks.. I've had the idea for a good 3-4 months.. but I was too afraid to say anything cause I thought id be laughed at... I brought up the idea when Supra Forums busted out a Calendar Idea... and then got pissed when they at first wouldnt let patrycja pose for it...

LaurenK
10-25-2005, 12:53 PM
DAMN, THAT WAS A SLAP IN THE FACE! Ia calendar with "real" models...LOL...

Tank
10-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Express yoself Ren you got some bangin ideas princess :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
10-25-2005, 12:55 PM

:lmao:
i didn't look at it like that....Paul's about to get it now

5thgcelica
10-25-2005, 12:56 PM
voted.

DOO IT.

LaurenK
10-25-2005, 12:56 PM
DAMN LIKE WE'RE MENCE MEAT! LOL...That's great!

silver
10-25-2005, 12:57 PM

Thats what i thought.. but I am sure he meant like models that actaully get paid, or something along those lines.. right paul!!!, lololol

Tank
10-25-2005, 12:59 PM
voted do it man

4dmin
10-25-2005, 01:00 PM
lol "real models"... what i meant was not lauren :lmao:

I'M NOT TRYING TO REIN ON REN'S PARADE, BUT I JUST HOPE THIS MAYBE HELPS OUT W/ SOME OF THE CONFUSION... 5 FREAKING THREADS W/ 100'S OF POST - JUST WANNA MAKE SURE EVERYONE INVOLVED IS ON THE SAME PAGE. ;)

The Ren
10-25-2005, 01:02 PM

I'M NOT TRYING TO REIN ON REN'S PARADE, BUT I JUST HOPE THIS MAYBE HELPS OUT W/ SOME OF THE CONFUSION... 5 FREAKING THREADS W/ 100'S OF POST - JUST WANNA MAKE SURE EVERYONE INVOLVED IS ON THE SAME PAGE. ;)

I gotcha paul...Thanks for still letting me head up the whole project when its all said and voted on

A.P. Photography
10-25-2005, 01:04 PM

Actually it is a rain on Rens parade. She started it for the girls of IA that wanted to pose and was going to let them decide which car to pose on. This thread is taking the calender to a whole new level. Indoor shoot with a Professional Photographer, man her calender could not touch that. I mean out of all of us who volunteered to take pics there is not a single one of us that could touch and Pro. Photographer, especailly indoors.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-25-2005, 01:06 PM
I think it's a great idea. PERIOD.

Nemesis
10-25-2005, 01:06 PM
It needs to be stated somewhere seperating the two:

IA Official Calender - Pauls project

IA Ladies of IA Calender- Rens Project

??

Tank
10-25-2005, 01:08 PM
^yepper

4dmin
10-25-2005, 01:12 PM
Actually it is a rain on Rens parade. She started it for the girls of IA that wanted to pose and was going to let them decide which car to pose on. This thread is taking the calender to a whole new level. Indoor shoot with a Professional Photographer, man her calender could not touch that. I mean out of all of us who volunteered to take pics there is not a single one of us that could touch and Pro. Photographer, especailly indoors.

i feel ya but you need to realize you guys are using the IA name on this, so i want to make sure everyone involved is straight... i personally don't care even if Ren's project is the Official IA project, but no matter what is done i want to know what IA wants. This site is "for the people by the people" ;) not just a crowd of few.

A.P. Photography
10-25-2005, 01:17 PM
i feel ya but you need to realize you guys are using the IA name on this, so i want to make sure everyone involved is straight... i personally don't care even if Ren's project is the Official IA project, but no matter what is done i want to know what IA wants. This site is "for the people by the people" ;) not just a crowd of few.
I understand that. I think several people got confused on what hers was actually about, but I think they are on the same page now. Either way I would just ask that if you do bring in a Pro Photographer if I could be there during the shoot. I would like to watch and take notes so that I could learn how to shoot indoors.

4dmin
10-25-2005, 01:20 PM
I understand that. I think several people got confused on what hers was actually about, but I think they are on the same page now. Either way I would just ask that if you do bring in a Pro Photographer if I could be there during the shoot. I would like to watch and take notes so that I could learn how to shoot indoors.

well it is just an idea, i don't car either way, i just want a nice finished project :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
10-25-2005, 01:21 PM
I understand, I am just saying if one is brought in I want to be there ;)

Tank
10-25-2005, 01:21 PM
^exactly thank you for clarifaction Paul :goodjob:

The Ren
10-25-2005, 01:23 PM
I really appreciate everyone giving me Props on the whole calendar thing and everyone who has been supporting me..Paul is still ganna let me head up the calendar no matter what it end up being.. and I promise I wont dissapoint..

LaurenK
10-25-2005, 01:29 PM

LOL...U ARE SO FUNNY BUTT HOLE... :lmfao:

Darling Nikki
10-25-2005, 01:40 PM
I love ya Lauren, so damn blunt we need more like you...;)

LaurenK
10-25-2005, 02:05 PM
:)
I love u too...

The Ren
10-25-2005, 02:56 PM
Well whatever happens Like I Said I'm up for it

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2005, 05:54 PM
I like Paul's idea of the having 2 shots/girl instead of the 1 shot w/2 cars.

I like the group idea for the cover. Remember, photoshop can do wonders so we don't all have to be there the same day necessarily, although it would be nice to.

I like the idea of multiple photographers. Different angles and simply different point of views will net more usable shots to ultimately net the best one of the bunch.

I like the idea of the wear matching the month being displayed. I think that's cool.

^^^^that's for Ren's project.

For Paul's project:

I like the car only idea too.

You will have a huge problem with justification of the cars that are chosen. So you should be ready to be able to justify your choices, although you will still have people that disagree with that too.

If you're gonna spend the money, a pro photographer is the way to go definetly.

My :2cents: :2cents: so far.

4bangin
10-25-2005, 07:24 PM
I say any cars with member girls. Make it happen!

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2005, 07:29 PM
Here is my idea for the calendar:

Have just random shots of IA members cars and members. It doesn't necessarily have to be the owners. One shot could be an overhead shot of several randomly parked IA cars with some members scattered around. Another could be a "headlight-high" shot taken down a row of parked cars(as if you were taking a pic of a line of cars) just the front ends. This way, it gives a lot of IA members to be involved, wether it's their car, the females or the members themselves. Later, QD.

LaurenK
10-25-2005, 07:36 PM
So, whats the point of this thread? Is everything changing or what? Are we not doing the member girl, car thing anymore?

4bangin
10-25-2005, 07:49 PM
Girls in bikinis. Like on Saved by the Bell.

LaurenK
10-25-2005, 07:53 PM
NO BIKINI'S

4bangin
10-25-2005, 08:23 PM
BIKINIS!

The Ren
10-25-2005, 09:04 PM
I like Paul's idea of the having 2 shots/girl instead of the 1 shot w/2 cars.

I like the group idea for the cover. Remember, photoshop can do wonders so we don't all have to be there the same day necessarily, although it would be nice to.

I like the idea of multiple photographers. Different angles and simply different point of views will net more usable shots to ultimately net the best one of the bunch.

I like the idea of the wear matching the month being displayed. I think that's cool.

^^^^that's for Ren's project.

For Paul's project:

I like the car only idea too.

You will have a huge problem with justification of the cars that are chosen. So you should be ready to be able to justify your choices, although you will still have people that disagree with that too.

If you're gonna spend the money, a pro photographer is the way to go definetly.

My :2cents: :2cents: so far.

Jamie I agree.. I would still like to head up the girls of IA calendar.. Do it with the girls and cars that have been chosen.. then Do a Cars of IA calendar.. which Paul can head up..

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2005, 09:05 PM
I think it should be a members of IA calendar. Later, QD.

The Ren
10-25-2005, 09:06 PM
I think it should be a members of IA calendar. Later, QD.

Well The idea you had... with a guy and a girl...

Nitro
10-25-2005, 09:40 PM
i think we should have kept the original plan .......it seemed to be working fine
less the critique :( much props Ren :too much..... :blah: :blah: :blah:

The Ren
10-25-2005, 09:43 PM
i think we should have kept the original plan .......it seemed to be working fine
less the critique :( much props Ren :too much..... :blah: :blah: :blah:

I would have to agree and thanks alot.. It really makes me feel good that some people were behind my idea

LaurenK
10-26-2005, 07:47 AM
So, whats the final call people? Are we going with the original or is it changing? And when does all this start happening?

Tank
10-26-2005, 07:52 AM
uhh i thought there was 2 calendars coming out still

The Ren
10-26-2005, 07:56 AM
So, whats the final call people? Are we going with the original or is it changing? And when does all this start happening?
Paul Said hed get back to me so Im waiting ont he final word

A.P. Photography
10-26-2005, 07:56 AM
Well from the looks of it Ren, your idea and the way you were going is fine. There are 12 people who want real models and the rest want member cars and IA girls to be with them.

I would say at this point start thinking about what you want to do next.

LaurenK
10-26-2005, 07:59 AM
So, when does shooting begin?

The Ren
10-26-2005, 07:59 AM
Well from the looks of it Ren, your idea and the way you were going is fine. There are 12 people who want real models and the rest want member cars and IA girls to be with them.

I would say at this point start thinking about what you want to do next.

I already have everything planned out and all that jazz.. Like I had said the Girls and the car owners will get together pick the places (If Im allowed to do this the way I wanted) for the shoot.. I am just overseeing everything... There are 6 photographers to choose from and I want 2 of them at every shoot.. I dont nessecarily have to be there for all the shoots (even though Id like to)... But the Deadline is Feb 1st and if you guys want you can take as many pics and places as possible.. but again the final word will be between Me and the IA Staff.. AGAIN THIS IS IF PAUL LETS ME DO THIS..

A.P. Photography
10-26-2005, 08:02 AM
Actually there is 6, forgot about Jason (Speedminded)

Tank
10-26-2005, 08:03 AM
so theres only gonna be one calendar then or am i mistaken

The Ren
10-26-2005, 08:05 AM
Actually there is 6, forgot about Jason (Speedminded)
Ahh yes.. very true.. sorry bout that Jason..

Cliff
10-26-2005, 10:05 AM
I knew I forgot to lock one of them