PDA

View Full Version : Old, but interesting.

§treet_§peed
01-09-2010, 02:02 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/is-swine-flu-a-biological-weapon.html

Elbow
01-09-2010, 07:05 AM
What the hell is the swine flu? Oh yeah that old BS flu. Everyone I know has had it, everyone is fine.

Did you see the date on the page? Yeah...written when it first started getting big, which is what most dumb fucks do. Write BS about stuff when it's popular.

§treet_§peed
01-09-2010, 10:16 AM
What the hell is the swine flu? Oh yeah that old BS flu. Everyone I know has had it, everyone is fine.

Did you see the date on the page? Yeah...written when it first started getting big, which is what most dumb fucks do. Write BS about stuff when it's popular.
You really didn't read the title to this thread did you you arrogant fagget.

Elbow
01-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Old, but interesting.

Point is when something is new stupid fucks write about it to start BS. It's all ideas. They don't have knowledge when it's new.

Go read more conspiracy theories and post up how you're going to drink a can of beer you pussy ass cabbage patch looking fuck.

§treet_§peed
01-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Old, but interesting.

Point is when something is new stupid fucks write about it to start BS. It's all ideas. They don't have knowledge when it's new.

Go read more conspiracy theories and post up how you're going to drink a can of beer you pussy ass cabbage patch looking fuck.
O yes master simon, you are always right. Are you sure you aren't infatuated with me in some way? I mean you do seem to follow me around all the time.

Elbow
01-09-2010, 10:56 AM
O yes master simon, you are always right. Are you sure you aren't infatuated with me in some way? I mean you do seem to follow me around all the time.

You're the one that came to one of my meets and stared at me from a distance, not even a hello...so yeah, I follow you around. :doh:

§treet_§peed
01-09-2010, 11:59 AM
You're the one that came to one of my meets and stared at me from a distance, not even a hello...so yeah, I follow you around. :doh:
When did this happen?

blaknoize
01-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Flame War? Simon really doesnt like u Mr. Street.

Yallz a buncha fightin whores online. Be easy, my nig

Elbow
01-10-2010, 09:05 AM
When did this happen?

At a Sonic meet a while back, you even posted on here saying you saw me but you were "busy".

bdydrpdmazda
01-10-2010, 09:11 AM
lolz in this thread...

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2010, 09:22 AM
This really isn't old or interesting. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
01-10-2010, 04:11 PM
At a Sonic meet a while back, you even posted on here saying you saw me but you were "busy".
Ah it might of been one of the meets Nitro got me to go to with him and ol girl.