PDA

View Full Version : Arrest made in horse attack...

AirMax95
01-07-2010, 03:56 PM
http://www.ajc.com/news/fayette/arrest-made-in-horse-269620.html

By Alexis Stevens
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

4:45 p.m. Thursday, January 7, 2010
A Fayette County 17-year-old has been arrested and charged with shooting a horse with multiple arrows.

Jeremy Ryan Richardson faces felony animal cruelty charges for allegedly attacking the animal on a Bankstown Road farm.

On Sunday, a neighbor on the street called police after finding the horse, whose body and face had been shot multiple times.

The 8-year-old horse, named Misty, underwent four hours of surgery following the attack. Newnan veterinarian Jason McClendon performed the surgery.

Richardson is being held in the Fayette County Jail without bond, according to the jail Web site.

Wayne Bilbo, who says he's lived in his Bankstown Road home for 37 years, called police in November to report a man he believed was attempting to shoot animals that live along the street.

"He probably thought he could get by with it," Bilbo said.

Bilbo says he doesn't own any animals himself, but the horse that was attacked belongs to the family across the street. In the past, Bilbo says deer on his property have been killed. And a bullet grazed a tree in front of his home.

"I hate it because he's so young," Bilbo said of Richardson. "But he knows better."

81911SC
01-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Good.

ATL_EG
01-07-2010, 03:58 PM
stupid hillbilly

Sawyer
01-07-2010, 04:02 PM
I'm so glad. Such a shitty thing to do.

Jblizzard
01-07-2010, 04:24 PM
douchebag needs to stay in jail