PDA

View Full Version : Outdoors First day at the range after modding my glock!

DamnDisLaOsBoY
01-07-2010, 03:15 PM
I went after adding a few things to my glock 23c.

- Hogue grip
- Lightning strikes steel guide rod
- Scherer 3.5 lb trigger connector

I must say that from before, my shooting groups have gotten much more close by atleast 5 times. I am very happy except for the fact that it was about 20 degrees in the bullseye shooting basement!! Next time will be better. Tell me what you think? These were all from 25 yards i only missed about 2 from the head shots.(remember its a compact pistol) I shot about only 60 rounds because i ended up being in a rush to leave.

Sorry for the big pics. Photobucket wont let me upload it right now. I will fix em later.

Truegiant
01-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Just curious as to how you were shooting? Any particular drills performed? Shooting off hand or on a ransom rest? I have never been to this place so i dont know what kind of shooting platforms they offer. Anywho.. Just curious.

DamnDisLaOsBoY
01-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Just curious as to how you were shooting? Any particular drills performed? Shooting off hand or on a ransom rest? I have never been to this place so i dont know what kind of shooting platforms they offer. Anywho.. Just curious.

No, i dont know of any drills really. just pull and shoot or i shoot at a moderate speed trying to be realistic. Any tips would help out, so please do speak.

SpooL'DGsR
01-07-2010, 05:38 PM
boom headshot!!! nice shooting man.