PDA

View Full Version : Legal help please

FAM0U5
01-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Do you guys know any lawyers that give free consultation. That deals with "theft by decepition" type stuff. Can't give out details about the situation since it involves two members from IA.

Kevykev
01-07-2010, 07:17 AM
"theft by decepition" .

That's title sounds so compelling. Surprised a movie with that title hasn't been released yet.

Call this attorney, he might be able to point you in the right direction.

(770) 787-1920 Ryan Johnson.

Tell him Kevin (That he spoke to yesterday) Referred you.

Doppelgänger
01-07-2010, 07:18 AM
One call.....that's all....

jk

I can't give you and personal recommendations, but you could call around and ask to see if you have a case. I had a situation once with someone that was very questionable and I called several lawyers to see if I had anything worth fighting. Some will give a little 'off the record' advice and some won't but it never hurts to call up and ask.

swimshark
01-07-2010, 07:38 AM
http://claythompsonlegal.com/ Give him a try. He helped me through my giant ordeal with speeding and a few other things. He is also the one that did the case of the "Barbie Bandits." Really cool guy and he will try to help you out.

HarietTubgrl
01-07-2010, 07:50 AM

jk

I can't give you and personal recommendations, but you could call around and ask to see if you have a case. I had a situation once with someone that was very questionable and I called several lawyers to see if I had anything worth fighting. Some will give a little 'off the record' advice and some won't but it never hurts to call up and ask.
1. lmao.... or call in the strong arm!
2. i agree about calling several lawyers just to see what's up with it juuuust in case

punkr6
01-07-2010, 07:57 AM
legal help from IA, :lmfao:.....G/L bro.

FAM0U5
01-07-2010, 09:16 AM
That's title sounds so compelling. Surprised a movie with that title hasn't been released yet.

Thanks, Ill be giving him a call.

jk

I know I have a case I was scammed I got "X'ed" out of a trade where it made me end up with nothing, and a second title was taken out without my permission for my old r6. [way more details just not being said, but people is facing jail time.]

http://claythompsonlegal.com/ Give him a try. He helped me through my giant ordeal with speeding and a few other things. He is also the one that did the case of the "Barbie Bandits." Really cool guy and he will try to help you out.

thanks ill be also giving him a try..

legal help from IA, :lmfao:.....G/L bro.

It dosent hurt to try..

FAM0U5
01-07-2010, 09:46 AM

ONLY DEALS WITH MEDICAL AND PERSONAL INJURIES.. eh

FAM0U5
01-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Anyone knows a good "civil" lawyer?