PDA

View Full Version : So I'm cooking some food.

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Pork chops, green beans, coleslaw, tator tots, corn, mashed potatoes, and garlic bread. Shit is gonna be off the chain. I can cook like a mother fucker. Lol some of you may not believe me, but you can say that because you have never tried my food. The pork chops have been seasoning for about 3 hours now in a special sauce I came up with. These are boneless pork chops, the only kind I really like and prefer cooking with. When I get done cooking them, they will taste like a twenty dollar steak.

But anyways, just figured I would post whore it up while listening to some Led Zeppelin, ya know.

MachNU
01-06-2010, 06:13 PM
other than the garlic bread, that dinner does not sound all that great!

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 06:15 PM
other than the garlic bread, that dinner does not sound all that great!
Because you only eat the same shit all the time. That and you've never had my cooking. I used to cook a lot of the food at Northeast Georgia Medical Center when I was like 16-17 and working there. Trust me, I can cook.

MachNU
01-06-2010, 06:16 PM
Kinda hard to fuck up green beans, baged tator tot's, pre made garlic bread, and boneless porkchops seasoned with some kind of jerk.

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Kinda hard to fuck up green beans, baged tator tot's, pre made garlic bread, and boneless porkchops seasoned with some kind of jerk.
Lol get your head out of the gutter man. No jerk in my food. Just different amounts of things and a little beer on top. Beer or liquor is a great ingredient if you know how to use it when cooking. Also, anything I cooked is seasoned a certain way. The Garlic bread isn't pre-made, I make it myself.

81911SC
01-06-2010, 06:22 PM
Dinner would be better if you would stop making threads

thecrazyone
01-06-2010, 06:22 PM
life story

my new name for you

MachNU
01-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Lol get your head out of the gutter man. No jerk in my food. Just different amounts of things and a little beer on top. Beer or liquor is a great ingredient if you know how to use it when cooking. Also, anything I cooked is seasoned a certain way. The Garlic bread isn't pre-made, I make it myself.

Dude I marinade steaks, chicken, pork tenderloin in different ingredients with either jack, beer or wine thrown in. Trust me I can cook very well. Also home made garlic bread is simple. Plain bread, sprayed with butter, and garlic season sprinkled on. Same way I make mine, except I use yeast rolls when I do that. Also I dont ever make anything seasoned, season food sucks in comparison to a marinade.

81911SC
01-06-2010, 06:52 PM
life story

my new name for youthis

teh bri
01-06-2010, 08:34 PM
what. the. fuck.

useless fucking thread.

I think i'm going to post a thread about EVERYTHING i do.

ugh.

Catnip
01-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Because you only eat the same shit all the time. That and you've never had my cooking. I used to cook a lot of the food at Northeast Georgia Medical Center when I was like 16-17 and working there. Trust me, I can cook.

After all your hospital bills, I bet you feel really fucked over when you think about how much they charge for that food compared to what you got paid to make it.

Dinner would be better if you would stop making threads

lol

life story

my new name for you

+27

Dude I marinade steaks, chicken, pork tenderloin in different ingredients with either jack, beer or wine thrown in. Trust me I can cook very well. Also home made garlic bread is simple. Plain bread, sprayed with butter, and garlic season sprinkled on. Same way I make mine, except I use yeast rolls when I do that. Also I dont ever make anything seasoned, season food sucks in comparison to a marinade.

Yea, but...

The Garlic bread isn't pre-made, I make it myself.

:lmao:

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 08:46 PM
am i the only person who doesn't give a shit when you drink, cook, or take a shit?

Humphrizzle
01-06-2010, 08:48 PM
i ordered pizza

Catnip
01-06-2010, 08:49 PM
am i the only person who doesn't give a shit when you drink, cook, or take a shit?

I love you, man.

PS. I love you.

teh bri
01-06-2010, 08:56 PM
I love you, man.

PS. I love you.

:eek: :ninja:

SouthrnStyle
01-06-2010, 08:56 PM
are yall really arguing about food and who cooks better?? wtf?

MachNU
01-06-2010, 08:58 PM
are yall really arguing about food and who cooks better?? wtf?

Um are you back in GA yet?

DB4LYFE ™
01-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Pics or lies!

~DB4LYFE

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Well I would of took pics, but as soon as my cousin, his fiance and their son got here they destroyed it.

Bri shut the fuck up. You feel it's mandatory you tell us about everything that happens in your life. So I felt like posting up what I was doing just to compensate for being board. So please forgive me o master of sucking penis.

Evan I love you too baby.

Lol I didn't eat while I was at the hospital. Hell I was only there for 2.5-3 hours. Also, I was the 3rd or 4th highest paid person in that department. Kinda bad when a kid still in high school gets more pay than a person with a culinary arts degree huh.

If you don't like me, my threads, or what I have to say. There is a simple fix to that. One is don't click the thread, two is don't read my post, three is quit following me like a stalker.

quickdodge®
01-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Pork chops, green beans, coleslaw, tator tots, corn, mashed potatoes, and garlic bread. Shit is gonna be off the chain. I can cook like a mother fucker. Lol some of you may not believe me, but you can say that because you have never tried my food. The pork chops have been seasoning for about 3 hours now in a special sauce I came up with. These are boneless pork chops, the only kind I really like and prefer cooking with. When I get done cooking them, they will taste like a twenty dollar steak.

I figured you'd only be able to whip some Hangman Ham with a side order of Suicide Squash and Emo Eggplant with buttered Boo-Hoo-Me Biscuits. And Cyanide for a drink. Later, QD.

man
01-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Boneless pork chops??? WTF man

98blackcivic
01-06-2010, 09:21 PM
hope you enjoyed ur dinnerrr

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 09:25 PM
O I did enjoy it. Yes boneless pork chops. I fucking depies those ragged ass pork chops with a bone. By the time you get done cooking them, there is like 5 bites to what once was a nice size piece of meat.

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 09:34 PM
:eek: :ninja:

did someone say double d's?

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 09:38 PM
If you don't like me, my threads, or what I have to say. There is a simple fix to that. One is don't click the thread, two is don't read my post, three is quit following me like a stalker.

i'll just assume that was directed at me since you didn't have the balls to call me out like everyone else....in that case you should just shut your fucking mouth, there isn't a soul in this forum that gives a fuck when or how you drink your drink, cook your food, or whipe your ass. i don't give two shits about what goes on in that thing you call a life you sorry sack of monkey shit.

/fucking thread.

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 09:41 PM
O wow I'm so fucking scared. I did call you out but you didn't catch on to it.

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 09:42 PM
O wow I'm so fucking scared. I did call you out but you didn't catch on to it.

i am the colton orr of this forum, don't start yourself a fire because i'll be the one to piss it out for you.

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 09:46 PM
i am the colton orr of this forum, don't start yourself a fire because i'll be the one to piss it out for you.
Sorry man, I'm not into that R.Kelly shit. But, what are you gonna do? E-thug me to death? LOL, 99.99% of shit on this form is jokes and bullshit to begin with. Do you think you intimidate me with your gangstaness? I mean really, what are you gonna do? Jump through the computer screen and beat my ass?

blaknoize
01-06-2010, 09:48 PM
um this isnt a blog

but the meal may be good.

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Sorry man, I'm not into that R.Kelly shit. But, what are you gonna do? E-thug me to death? LOL, 99.99% of shit on this form is jokes and bullshit to begin with. Do you think you intimidate me with your gangstaness? I mean really, what are you gonna do? Jump through the computer screen and beat my ass?

stop by your mothers house and find out boy

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Blacknoize, the meal was awesome.

Evil Goat, please stop with the middle school disses, threats, and attitude. You have a small penis, it's ok. A lot of men do, just accept that fact and move on. My moms house huh, to bad my mom lives in MY house and I'm about to leave to pick her up from work.

quickdodge®
01-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Evil Goat, please stop with the middle school disses, threats, and attitude. You have a small penis, it's ok. A lot of men do, just accept that fact and move on.

Now how you going to tell him to knock off the middle school jokes and then follow with one of your own? Later, QD.

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Blacknoize, the meal was awesome.

Evil Goat, please stop with the middle school disses, threats, and attitude. You have a small penis, it's ok. A lot of men do, just accept that fact and move on. My moms house huh, to bad my mom lives in MY house and I'm about to leave to pick her up from work.

well isn't that a pathetic situation....

and yes, i have a small penis, i'm hung like an asian baby....all 18" and 13lbs worth

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Now how you going to tell him to knock off the middle school jokes and then follow with one of your own? Later, QD.

logic and intelligence aren't his strong points

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 09:57 PM
I was just stating a fact. I mean, the majority of men that buy v8's and mod them, or just buy v8's in general, have a small reproductive organ(s). Look at Evan for example, when him a Bri split awhile back, he was gonna sell his Camaro. Therefore; he had grew some balls, but now he'll probably keep it because they shrank once he got back with her. I remember him saying fuck her blah blah blah blah blah, I'll never get back with her blah blah blah. Not trying to say a joke, just stating the obvious truth in 99.99% of the cases.

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 09:58 PM
logic and intelligence aren't his strong points
I guess seeming scary and a bad ass aren't yours.

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 09:59 PM
I was just stating a fact. I mean, the majority of men that buy v8's and mod them, or just buy v8's in general, have a small reproductive organ(s). Look at Evan for example, when him a Bri split awhile back, he was gonna sell his Camaro. Therefore; he had grew some balls, but now he'll probably keep it because they shrank once he got back with her. I remember him saying fuck her blah blah blah blah blah, I'll never get back with her blah blah blah. Not trying to say a joke, just stating the obvious truth in 99.99% of the cases.

it's nice to know you study dicks

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 10:00 PM
it's nice to know you study dicks
I don't study dicks nor would I have too. That's called common knowledge which I now see you lack. It's ok a lot of people do.

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't study dicks, i suck them dry

:gay:

Catnip
01-06-2010, 10:04 PM

LOL. You drive a full sized truck, pindick. There are a few girls that'll happily tell you I'm not compensating with my V8 ;)

PS. Leave Bri out of shit, Jesus Christ. I told you this before, during, and after our breakups.

man
01-06-2010, 10:08 PM
O I did enjoy it. Yes boneless pork chops. I fucking depies those ragged ass pork chops with a bone. By the time you get done cooking them, there is like 5 bites to what once was a nice size piece of meat.

Yeah but they marinate so much better. Plus theres all that tender juicy bone meat mmmm

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 10:10 PM
Yeah but they marinate so much better. Plus theres all that tender juicy bone meat mmmm

and we all know how you two like that tender juicy bone meat huh?

man
01-06-2010, 10:13 PM
and we all know how you two like that tender juicy bone meat huh?

Oh god damn it :gay:

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Oh god damn it :gay:

you said it, not me...

Josh...
01-06-2010, 10:27 PM

Most women don't care what you drive, as long you have a nice house and a job. So what you said makes no sense. That would be like me saying guys who buy big houses and have great paying jobs have small dicks. Just because you don't have something doesn't mean it's "for guys with small dicks."

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 10:35 PM
Lol I have a nice house and had a nice job, until I was laid-off.

teh bri
01-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Well I would of took pics, but as soon as my cousin, his fiance and their son got here they destroyed it.

Bri shut the fuck up. You feel it's mandatory you tell us about everything that happens in your life. So I felt like posting up what I was doing just to compensate for being board. So please forgive me o master of sucking penis.

Evan I love you too baby.

Lol I didn't eat while I was at the hospital. Hell I was only there for 2.5-3 hours. Also, I was the 3rd or 4th highest paid person in that department. Kinda bad when a kid still in high school gets more pay than a person with a culinary arts degree huh.

First off, Don't tell me to shut the fuck up. Secondly, useless threads, are useless.. Stop posting them. Noone fucking cares. Stop TRYING to look important. :2cents:

:lmfao: Okay, Literally.. I lol'd. That is all.

Lol I have a nice house and had a nice job, until I was laid-off.

KEYWORD: HAD.

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 11:18 PM
First off, Don't tell me to shut the fuck up. Secondly, useless threads, are useless.. Stop posting them. Noone fucking cares. Stop TRYING to look important. :2cents:

:lmfao: Okay, Literally.. I lol'd. That is all.

KEYWORD: HAD.

i see a lot of typing, just not a lot of posting of said double d's

Nicole.
01-07-2010, 12:36 AM
FTL.

§treet_§peed
01-07-2010, 02:10 AM
I agree

Humphrizzle
01-07-2010, 02:35 AM
I imagine street speed being that guy you went to high school with that never talked to anyone in class other than the teacher. When you made fun of him or tried to talk to him, he would come back with "i know you are but what am I!?" or something of that sort.

Thanks for the great story about your past culinary experiences about cooking for the hospital.

You know.. that isn't a great thing to brag about. The hospital hasn't been well-known for their great cuisine. I, myself, would rather eat McDonald's and die of a heart attack in 3 days rather than be forced to eat some slop from the hospital kitchens.

I hope your bland boneless pork chop meal was sufficient.:sunshine:

Elbow
01-07-2010, 07:32 AM
You made this thread so girls on IA would be like aww he can cook and stuff I want to date him! IA's biggest attention whore does it again..but fails.

§treet_§peed
01-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Lol if you guys say so. The hospital is not the only place I have worked where I had to cook, btw.