PDA

View Full Version : Best buy hook up?

UpSideDownDesi
10-25-2005, 12:14 AM
Aite ppl i need a best buy hook up......i know there are peeps on here who work at best buy and can get me the employee discount on few couple of things i need. 1st A digi cam and 2nd Passport 8500 X50. Let me know....i need this stuff asap. Thanx

RandomGuy
10-25-2005, 12:30 AM
lol good luck... best buy Employee discount is cost price plus 5 percent... they usually dont make much money off of that shit... there is a SMALL ass possibility that there may be a decent discount off of the passport though, not sure though but the alarm systems there are CRAZILY marked up like 70% off after discount... either way best buy is gay

UpSideDownDesi
10-25-2005, 12:48 AM
i just want one cheap.....there use to be a chick on here ummmmm Kuteprincess something she said she paid about 200 for her X50....she use to wrk at a best buy

john_stamos
10-25-2005, 12:57 AM
cheap ass! just go buy the shit! or check ebay dawgy

UpSideDownDesi
10-25-2005, 01:24 AM
cheap ass! just go buy the shit! or check ebay dawgy
stfu.....step in my shoes and then u'll know. Callin me cheap ass....i got a idea....why dont' you buy me one since you are sound like you are well off. Next

john_stamos
10-25-2005, 01:25 AM
stfu.....step in my shoes and then u'll know. Callin me cheap ass....i got a idea....why dont' you buy me one since you are sound like you are well off. Next

dont take it personal man.. its just bold of you to ask someone to risk their job for someone they dont even know.. nah meaaan???? just use some sense bro

UpSideDownDesi
10-25-2005, 01:26 AM
lol good luck... best buy Employee discount is cost price plus 5 percent... they usually dont make much money off of that shit... there is a SMALL ass possibility that there may be a decent discount off of the passport though, not sure though but the alarm systems there are CRAZILY marked up like 70% off after discount... either way best buy is gay
exactly the employees get cost price so no high mark ups and then on top of that employee discount.

UpSideDownDesi
10-25-2005, 01:28 AM
dont take it personal man.. its just bold of you to ask someone to risk their job for someone they dont even know.. nah meaaan???? just use some sense bro
i am not taking it personally. It's not like the employee is gonna go up to the manager and tell them "i am buying this for a friend....can i get the discount?" I am not telling anyone to risk their job. People have done it before and it can be done again. It's simple as them buying and getting money from me or the other way around.

john_stamos
10-25-2005, 01:31 AM
how old r u nigga??? u still taking this shit peronally.... i tell you what.. good luck with it.. you aint gonna get a hook up on here though! im stepping out of this thread before you get on my bad side

UpSideDownDesi
10-25-2005, 01:34 AM
how old r u nigga??? u still taking this shit peronally.... i tell you what.. good luck with it.. you aint gonna get a hook up on here though! im stepping out of this thread before you get on my bad side
lol i am not taking it personally...it's all good :) . No here to make enemies. It never hurts to try out my luck, better than nothing.

RandomGuy
10-25-2005, 01:48 AM
exactly the employees get cost price so no high mark ups and then on top of that employee discount.
nah not exactly... its cost price PLUS 5 percent, or 5 percent MORE than cost price... on items such as the Sony PS2 (retail 149.99), the employee price would be like (149.47)... on other higher markup items like USB cables or monster TV cables (50 bux retail) you can get for like 5 bux after discount. its all margin

UpSideDownDesi
10-25-2005, 01:57 AM
nah not exactly... its cost price PLUS 5 percent, or 5 percent MORE than cost price... on items such as the Sony PS2 (retail 149.99), the employee price would be like (149.47)... on other higher markup items like USB cables or monster TV cables (50 bux retail) you can get for like 5 bux after discount. its all margin
dang you'll on get a 52 cents employee discount on PS2....lmao :lmfao: . But ya that's not what it heard about their discount.....hmmm it would really help if someone who works at best would post in this thread :rolleyes: .

XBLG20
10-25-2005, 02:07 AM
FUCK BESTBUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got fired over giving someone the "HOOK UP"... the last dept. I worked in was wireless and they used to have phone reps (cingular, sprint, etc.) and everyone would buy them stuff they wanted in our dept because it was like they worked for us. My Sales Manager, Inventory Manager, LP and everyone else in that fucking store (504 Gwinnett) knew we did it and it was ok … THEN when BestBuy did their “lets move our GMs around” bullshit the new manager found out I had “Hooked Up” a rep and he FIRED me!!!!!!!!!!!! Well they say they let me go … they wont say I was fired but I was! So Fuck those Neo Nazi Fuckers!

UpSideDownDesi
10-25-2005, 02:11 AM
FUCK BESTBUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got fired over giving someone the "HOOK UP"... the last dept. I worked in was wireless and we have phone reps (cingular, sprint, etc.) ... well they used to but i dont think they do anymore, and everyone would buy them stuff they wanted in our dept because it was like they worked for us. My Sales Manager, Inventory Manager, LP and everyone else in that fucking store (504 Gwinnett) knew we did it and it was ok … THEN when BestBuy did their “lets move our GMs around” bullshit the new manager found out I had “Hooked Up” a rep and he FIRED me!!!!!!!!!!!! Well they say they let me go … they wont say I was fired but I was! So Fuck those Neo Nazi Fuckers!
weeerrrrrrrrrd.....that fucked up man, but internal hookups are hard to keep low..there is always someone who tells on someone else. Did you find out who the snitch was?? If they didn't say you were fired...what did they say because they just can't fire you for no reason (there is one here), but they have to tell u too.

ct9a gsr
10-25-2005, 03:00 AM
No offense... but I honestly don't think anyone who works at Best Buy is going to risk their job to hook up a random IA.com stranger with their employee benefits.

Perhaps if you throw something in as initiative...

RandomGuy
10-25-2005, 03:20 AM
FUCK BESTBUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got fired over giving someone the "HOOK UP"... the last dept. I worked in was wireless and they used to have phone reps (cingular, sprint, etc.) and everyone would buy them stuff they wanted in our dept because it was like they worked for us. My Sales Manager, Inventory Manager, LP and everyone else in that fucking store (504 Gwinnett) knew we did it and it was ok … THEN when BestBuy did their “lets move our GMs around” bullshit the new manager found out I had “Hooked Up” a rep and he FIRED me!!!!!!!!!!!! Well they say they let me go … they wont say I was fired but I was! So Fuck those Neo Nazi Fuckers!
whats your name and how long ago did you leave... cuz i was pretty cool with just about every1 in 504 b4 i left. Wireless?... hrm. Only person i remember was Carlos in there

XBLG20
10-25-2005, 04:44 AM
lol ... I was there even before carlos came from northlake ... if you know him ask him what happened to daniel

Scooby Pilot
10-25-2005, 07:27 AM

Oh then I guess You know my Gf, Natasha Anderson... she was the Customer Service Supervisor adn then BB fucked her out of her job...they found another position for her but damage done.

I know for a fact they are strict on employee purchases. Even tho i am her bf she will get fired if I even hand her cash in teh store to pay for something...its hella strict and pretty wacked out if you ask me.

thinkfast®
10-25-2005, 10:10 AM
whatever happened to Nathalie, Colombian chick w/ the big forehead

LOL

collins
10-25-2005, 10:40 AM
well employee discounts are part of the benefits package. its kinda like going up and asking if the best buy insurance would cover your doctor's appt. do you work there? if not, then of course they're not gonna want to hook you up. same thing. if you want the employee discount, go get a job there. otherwise, shut the hell up.

oh, and yes, they will can you in a heart beat if they find out about it. i know i'm not risking my job for some stupid hs bs like that.

thinkfast®
10-25-2005, 10:41 AM
I took a CD from there once!

what a rush

UpSideDownDesi
10-25-2005, 03:49 PM
well employee discounts are part of the benefits package. its kinda like going up and asking if the best buy insurance would cover your doctor's appt. do you work there? if not, then of course they're not gonna want to hook you up. same thing. if you want the employee discount, go get a job there. otherwise, shut the hell up.

oh, and yes, they will can you in a heart beat if they find out about it. i know i'm not risking my job for some stupid hs bs like that.
???????? ummmm buddy u don't have reply like a damn macho man. There is a easier way to say what you said. "hs bs" do you know me?? NO....Then keep you smart answers to yourself. If you can help then come forward and if you can't say something in a nice way. Look at ct9a gsr and XBLG20 replies......learn, but in you case all i can say to you is "shut the hell up". All i asked for was a hook up and the answer is easy as Yes or no.

Nismo
10-25-2005, 05:06 PM
Dont speed and you wont need a radar detector. That said I love me x50 :crazy:

thinkfast®
10-25-2005, 05:21 PM
count it!

collins
10-25-2005, 06:31 PM
???????? ummmm buddy u don't have reply like a damn macho man. There is a easier way to say what you said. "hs bs" do you know me?? NO....Then keep you smart answers to yourself. If you can help then come forward and if you can't say something in a nice way. Look at ct9a gsr and XBLG20 replies......learn, but in you case all i can say to you is "shut the hell up". All i asked for was a hook up and the answer is easy as Yes or no.

ok, you're telling me to learn.... how long have you been on here?
btw, wasnt being a "damn macho man" lol ya dork. it just pisses me of when someone is working their ass off and someone else wants to reap the benefits of it. it just aint right. so before you go off telling me to "learn," get off me.

NzProjeKt
10-25-2005, 06:37 PM
Did you really expect a best buy employee to come in this thread and be like..
"Ohhh OHhh Pick Me Pick Me... I can get you a discount" ???????????

ruah_23
10-25-2005, 06:43 PM
seriously,If u want something much cheaper, ebay is the best play to go!
BB/CC has their prices way mark up.

Anyway gd luck

UpSideDownDesi
10-25-2005, 09:17 PM
ok, you're telling me to learn.... how long have you been on here?
btw, wasnt being a "damn macho man" lol ya dork. it just pisses me of when someone is working their ass off and someone else wants to reap the benefits of it. it just aint right. so before you go off telling me to "learn," get off me.
NVM........ Dang what's everyone's problem here?? If you don't have the hook up don't post....simple as that. If i don't get a hook up.....then i don't. Flaming for no damn reason. I am done explaining myself. Hater if want to post....go ahead post, but i am not gonna waste another minute replying to your hating replies.

collins
10-25-2005, 10:45 PM
you mean like this?

http://www.djmonkeyboy.com/clothing/haterade-logo-s.jpg

thinkfast®
10-25-2005, 11:13 PM
http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum22/no_game.jpg

HyPer50
10-26-2005, 04:27 AM
http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum22/no_game.jpg

dude those wheels are goin' on the stang TOMORROW! sweet!

thinkfast®
10-26-2005, 10:22 AM
I'm tellin ya mane. fuck the rest, go w/ the best.

orale!

Rick dog for congress in '06- Keepin it Gangsta!

A.P. Photography
10-26-2005, 10:59 AM
/thread failure

Teg keeping it REAL