PDA

View Full Version : permanent tattoo vs removable

Bajjani
01-06-2010, 11:30 AM
just curious cause of one of the articles i posted in the other thread...

Is part of the appeal of a tattoo the fact its permanent or would you rather spend the extra $$ to get something that can be removed with a simple laser treatment?

I have a good ol fashioned permanent one myself

Njobe
01-06-2010, 11:32 AM
should put a poll up :P
i would go with the extra $ one that can be removed. you never now what awaits you down the road.

ALVIN
01-06-2010, 05:20 PM
wait wait. I have been in the "biz" for a while and have yet to see a tattoo be completely removed or even partially with one laser treatment. Now I know there is a new ink being designed called "Freedom 2" which makes tattoo "removal," or fade, a quicker step with less treatments.

The Creeper
01-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Tattoos are suppose to be permanent... If you are going to get one, stop trying to be a poseur, and get the real deal.

Slow Motion
01-06-2010, 05:36 PM
It is suppose to be permanent. Don't waste your money if you are going to have it removed. I got two and I am still lovin' the fact I got it.

Double_0_Rusty
01-06-2010, 07:03 PM
I love mine, and can't phathom a reason to remove them. one is completely hidden unless I have on a tank top or shirtless (right shoulder) and the other is partially seen with a short sleeve shirt on (back on right arm going downwards to elbow).