PDA

View Full Version : goes to show you that...

Njobe
01-06-2010, 11:19 AM
On October 7, 2007 in the Village of West Salem, Ohio, Patrolman Ken Roth was sitting in a marked police car on the shoulder of Route 42. Roth was parked parallel with the flow of traffic, while Daniel Freitag, driving his 2006 Lincoln Navigator, was approaching him from behind. Roth would later say that he could hear the Navigator speeding.

http://autos.aol.com/article/audible-speeding-tickets

just goes to show that there are some retarded ass cops out there.

Bajjani
01-06-2010, 11:24 AM
Roth never mentioned the person who trained him to develop such hearing acumen, and if he had it might have altered the outcome by giving him the weight of an expert. We suspect -- and this is only a guess -- it could have been Homer Simpson; after all, not only can Homer smell the words written on a cake, he can hear pudding.

AdriSciontC
01-06-2010, 11:52 AM
I've been pulled over because the cop said he could "hear me going in excess of the speed limit" lololol

Njobe
01-06-2010, 11:54 AM
was it bart

DriVaH
01-06-2010, 12:00 PM
On October 7, 2007 in the Village of West Salem, Ohio, Patrolman Ken Roth was sitting in a marked police car on the shoulder of Route 42. Roth was parked parallel with the flow of traffic, while Daniel Freitag, driving his 2006 Lincoln Navigator, was approaching him from behind. Roth would later say that he could hear the Navigator speeding.

http://autos.aol.com/article/audible-speeding-tickets

just goes to show that there are some retarded ass cops out there.
cops are retarded?!?!?!?!?:ninja::lmfao:

swimshark
01-06-2010, 12:07 PM
so if im doing 35 and i put it in first and it revs up to over 5k am i going to sound like i am speeding too?

AdriSciontC
01-06-2010, 12:19 PM
so if im doing 35 and i put it in first and it revs up to over 5k am i going to sound like i am speeding too?

EXACTLY they feel that once you're in "high RPMs" then you're speeding... idiots... but I guess they gotta make a living too

swimshark
01-06-2010, 12:26 PM
i had a friend with big loud exhaust get pulled over luckily only for noise violation. he was going through a school zone and down shifted and it got loud as hell when he passed a cop. he didnt do it on purpose to piss the cop off.

Psycho
01-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Roth never mentioned the person who trained him to develop such hearing acumen, and if he had it might have altered the outcome by giving him the weight of an expert. We suspect -- and this is only a guess -- it could have been Homer Simpson; after all, not only can Homer smell the words written on a cake, he can hear pudding.
What the hell is an acumen?

Njobe
01-06-2010, 12:58 PM
cops are retarded?!?!?!?!?:ninja::lmfao:
??