PDA

View Full Version : A tax on white epople

tony
01-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Just reposting something I saw on a D'ville forum word for word, even the title.

Obama hates white people anyway, so he is going to tax tanning salons 10% of their profits for just being a tanning salon,How many black people do YOU know who go to tanning salons?

discuss :lmfao:

Total_Blender
01-06-2010, 07:33 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/boehner-calls-tanning-tax_b_400332.html

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) - The Senate's efforts to introduce a tax on tanning beds hit a roadblock today as Rep. John Boehner (R-Ohio) blasted the idea, calling it "a blatant attack on Orange Americans."
Rep. Boehner said that the anti-tanning provision would likely create opposition from the so-called "Orange Republicans," a group of pumpkin-colored lawmakers including Sen. John Ensign (R-Nev).
"We are going from orange to red over this thing," he said.
Mr. Boehner said he was confident that the tanning tax would be removed from the final healthcare bill just as a tax on Botox was: "Botox users were furious about that tax, but they didn't show it.

:lmfao:

I think a more effective tax on White people would be to tax light beer, mayonnaise, and smokeless tobacco. :ninja:

BABY J
01-06-2010, 07:38 AM
An effective tax on white people would be to tax black people.

quickdodgeŽ
01-06-2010, 07:56 AM
An effective tax on white people would be to tax black people.

That would just generate revenue from "wiggers." All those white folks that want to "be black" would see this and think to themselves another way to show off my "blackness." Yeah! Later, QD.

BABY J
01-06-2010, 08:03 AM
I wish I was black.

quickdodgeŽ
01-06-2010, 08:04 AM
^^^ Same here. Then I'd hang out with you. Later, QD.

StreetHazard
01-06-2010, 12:06 PM
this entire thread makes my head hurt