PDA

View Full Version : Cars 50trim SRT-4 v/s PT63 SUPRA

oleblue
01-05-2010, 09:55 PM
This is a video of a big turbo srt-4 vs a big turbo supra going at it head to head and having some really damn good close runs. It's an old video so you srt guy's may have done seen it before but anyways, Enjoy.

LINK:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/RJLo-dbb50-trim-SRT4-vs_104181.htm

NevrNufTorq
01-05-2010, 09:59 PM
good vid!!!:goodjob:both pulledreally well, think the srt woulda done a lil better from a highger roll or better tires...looked like he had traction issues from each start to me:2cents:

CHADbee
01-05-2010, 10:04 PM
whats RJ doing now? he still tearing up the streets? me and him both went GTK500 about the same time.....his car was a pump gas beast on that 50 trim.....did he go back to it?

oleblue
01-05-2010, 10:14 PM
whats RJ doing now? he still tearing up the streets? me and him both went GTK500 about the same time.....his car was a pump gas beast on that 50 trim.....did he go back to it?

I'm not really sure, I've seen him post on srtforums some but he is never talking about his stuff, he is usually just helping people out with there questions.

CHADbee
01-05-2010, 10:16 PM
I'm not really sure, I've seen him post on srtforums some but he is never talking about his stuff, he is usually just helping people out with there questions.

yeah we both got caught up in that turbonetics GT-K500 will hit full spool by 3500RPM bullshit. his power band went to shit after taking the fiddy trim off :(

oleblue
01-05-2010, 10:19 PM
good vid!!!:goodjob:both pulledreally well, think the srt woulda done a lil better from a highger roll or better tires...looked like he had traction issues from each start to me:2cents:

Yea, they were neck and neck, seemed like everytime one would shift the other would pull up and then they would come right back even with one another again. That's the kind of runs I like to have right there, it gets the blood pumping, lol.

oleblue
01-05-2010, 10:23 PM
yeah we both got caught up in that turbonetics GT-K500 will hit full spool by 3500RPM bullshit. his power band went to shit after taking the fiddy trim off :(

That's what I was thinking, all the dynos I seen of his after the 50t were not as good anymore. I bet that GT-K500 would really shine up top though where the 50t would start running out of breath.

CHADbee
01-05-2010, 10:50 PM
That's what I was thinking, all the dynos I seen of his after the 50t were not as good anymore. I bet that GT-K500 would really shine up top though where the 50t would start running out of breath.

We never got to find out. At that time there was no way to raise the rev limit unless you had the cash to buy an EMS

oleblue
01-05-2010, 11:08 PM
We never got to find out. At that time there was no way to raise the rev limit unless you had the cash to buy an EMS

Oh ok, that has been a while back now I guess. I guess it's about time for you to get you another srt-4 set-up like that then that way you can see just what you missed out on.