PDA

View Full Version : Sports Pacquiao files lawsuit

cactusEG
01-05-2010, 09:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wX7CvS4gRE

is this true ?

atlxpat
01-05-2010, 09:44 PM
yep, the fights moving out of the ring and into the court house.
ONE NIGHT. TWO CONTENDERS. ONE LAWSUIT.

big mac
01-05-2010, 10:04 PM
what was this all bout?

atlxpat
01-05-2010, 10:08 PM
you can find it all in the thread that was made dedicated to the entire bout...

EJdm
01-05-2010, 10:40 PM
i dont know but seem like his opponent is afraid of fighting him...but ohh well not really a big boxing fan...

cactusEG
01-06-2010, 09:41 PM
i dont know but seem like his opponent is afraid of fighting him...but ohh well not really a big boxing fan...

Of course mayweather is !

EJdm
01-06-2010, 10:51 PM
would of been a good fight though

cactusEG
01-09-2010, 10:53 AM
http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1499/mayweather_blames_fight_cancellation_on_team_pacqu iao/

asshowl
01-09-2010, 12:53 PM
http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1499/mayweather_blames_fight_cancellation_on_team_pacqu iao/

The Ring Magazine is owned by De La Hoya and theyre working with Mayweather on his next 5 fights or so its no surprise theyre backing up Mayweather. This whole thing is getting out of hand and Golden Boy Productions went on record as to say that if Pacquiao wanted to fight a GBP fighter PAC would have to take random olympic style testing.

JDMGRNAV6
01-09-2010, 01:05 PM
and he denied taking his drug test which supposedly test for steroids

gtikid
01-09-2010, 01:12 PM
and he denied taking his drug test which supposedly test for steroids

He didn't deny the test. It's a ritual thing. He said he'd be willing to take the test anytime BEFORE 30 days before the fight, not within 30 days of the fight. I can't understand it being a ritual. If you have lucky underwear, that's your thing. This is his thing.

JDMGRNAV6
01-09-2010, 02:05 PM
thats jus sounds so fishy to me really.. i can understand mayweather's concern for his record...

but manny should have argreed because it just sounds like he is hiding something, why deny it if your clean?

JDMGRNAV6
01-09-2010, 02:11 PM
so no fucking fight?

bigdare23
01-09-2010, 02:35 PM
People say PBF is scared, but I call it smart. Especially if you got a perfect record on the line. A blood test can detect more things than urine anyways, so why not man up and give blood. Pacman is saying not within 30days?!? WTF? That gives him plenty of time to get doped up again. If you're not doping up, prove it and accept the terms, unless you got something to hide. Giving blood doesn't weaken you that much.

asshowl
01-10-2010, 07:03 AM
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=24562

Pacquiao has agreed to being tested within 30 days and Mayweather refused to accept but wait not only that ,Pacquiao has also agreed to take blood test immediately after the fight which would show if Pac had taken any illegal substance come fight night.

One_Bad_SHO
01-10-2010, 07:07 AM
I hope they fight and I hope Mayweather gets the shit knocked out of him. Did ya'll see that interview where he said MMA fighting takes no skill? The feud between him and Dana White is hilarious, only because of Mayweathers ignorance.

seriousb13
01-11-2010, 04:36 PM
People say PBF is scared, but I call it smart. Especially if you got a perfect record on the line. A blood test can detect more things than urine anyways, so why not man up and give blood. Pacman is saying not within 30days?!? WTF? That gives him plenty of time to get doped up again. If you're not doping up, prove it and accept the terms, unless you got something to hide. Giving blood doesn't weaken you that much.

:lmfao:.. You and the Mayweather's want Pacman to be at his lowest during the fight.

cactusEG
01-11-2010, 07:07 PM
:lmfao:.. You and the Mayweather's want Pacman to be at his lowest during the fight.
QFT

myfonti
01-12-2010, 01:14 AM
theres nothing fishy bout manny pacquiao not wanting to take the blood tests beyond 24 days til the fight... why would it matteR? he would have been tested right after he knocked out mayweather... they are just jealous because he "brought" his power with him in the upper weights... in my opinion, he didnt really bring anymore power- his coach freddie roach turned manny into a 2 hand fighter... case in point, check out all his fights until barerra 2- he only used his left hand. everyone he fought up to that point and beyond was very careful of the lunging left straight he throws. fast forward to diaz until now- he used his right hand almost as if he was an orthodox boxer. i dont know bout yall but if we were to box and you knew i had a strong left, you would watch for it right? so, i practice my rights, and come fight night, you get barraged with right after right, and once i see an opening, connect with my strong left=knock out... diaz, de la hoya, hatton, and cotto did not see those lefts because manny was so busy with his right fist. no steroids in that man... jus manok- tagalog for chicken...
mabuhay manny pacquiao! mayweather is a punk ass pussy...

VIP Style
01-12-2010, 09:29 AM
I think mayweather is afraid he will lose.

myfonti
01-13-2010, 10:16 AM
everyone is hating on manny right now. during the beginning of his blow up, they said he fought washed up fighters, then they said he drained his fighters, now this bs on steroids? no one wants to give him his due credit that he earned and earned convincingly!