PDA

View Full Version : Movies/TV Family Guy - The Something, Something, Something Dark Side

Ran
01-05-2010, 09:53 AM
Was anyone else let down by this one? Nowhere near as good as the first one.

Grimm Reeper
01-05-2010, 09:56 AM
eeehhhhhhh it had it's moments, but I agree it could have been better

Ran
01-05-2010, 09:59 AM
eeehhhhhhh it had it's moments, but I agree it could have been betterThe laughable moments were just too few and far between.

Also, am I the only one that found it funnier when the F-bomb was bleeped out? :thinking:

Grimm Reeper
01-05-2010, 10:44 AM
The laughable moments were just too few and far between.

Also, am I the only one that found it funnier when the F-bomb was bleeped out? :thinking:

I just hope that none of the writers of The Cleveland Show had a hand in this :lmfao::lmfao: because if so then that would explain it all :D

DynamicSound
01-05-2010, 04:48 PM
I just hope that none of the writers of The Cleveland Show had a hand in this :lmfao::lmfao: because if so then that would explain it all :D

Yeah, the Cleveland show sucks!!

MachNU
01-05-2010, 05:29 PM
well good thing yall said something I wanted to see this. the first star wars one was funny as hell!

Grimm Reeper
01-05-2010, 10:22 PM
you can watch it on surfthechannel Mike... that's what I did :goodjob: at first I wanted to buy it :cry:

Ran
01-07-2010, 08:10 PM
I went ahead and bought it without looking into it. Basically thinking "Hey! It's Family Guy! Can't go wrong there!" Shows what I know. It's worth a rental at least. Or, if you're really a cheap@ss, then just borrow it from a friend. Other than that, sticking to the TV show is probably a better bet.

The question remaining is, however, will they continue with the final chapter of the saga?

...even though Star Wars is a 9-part series. (>_>)

Grimm Reeper
01-08-2010, 05:11 PM
I went ahead and bought it without looking into it. Basically thinking "Hey! It's Family Guy! Can't go wrong there!" Shows what I know. It's worth a rental at least. Or, if you're really a cheap@ss, then just borrow it from a friend. Other than that, sticking to the TV show is probably a better bet.

The question remaining is, however, will they continue with the final chapter of the saga?

...even though Star Wars is a 9-part series. (>_>)

I think they'll see it through, but what I felt was a Red Flag about the film was that it was rushed to DVD/Blu-Ray without even being shown on T.V first :thinking: that was pretty fishy to me. I know they tend to do that to films that will not meet expectation :eek: but hopefully they'll show it on FOX or Adult Swim first before going straight to DVD again

ShooterMcGavin
01-10-2010, 11:51 PM
i wish george lucas would just do the other 3 movies already, before the fucker has a heart attack or something silly.