PDA

View Full Version : guy code or whatever..

FAM0U5
01-04-2010, 05:54 PM
What do the people of IA think? Is it ok to date a friend's ex? given this situation, You been with this girl for a couple of months and whatnot but the realationship was getting serious but things came up.. [living in another state, money, and blah blah.] So of course you being into this girl you talked about her.. a lot. So now that you two are not together your buddy that knows everything about her CAUSE of you is making moves on her but is denieding the actuations... but clearly he does it in front of your face.

this is what I got from him " situational consequences and correlating various relationships. weighing the situation and attempting to find a happy medium. sorting things out in my head in other words."

Poll coming just wait

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:00 PM
I think if you let her go...she's fair game for anyone. Who are you to keep a guy from finding a girl that he might end up being REALLY happy with??

FAM0U5
01-04-2010, 06:03 PM
I think if you let her go...she's fair game for anyone. Who are you to keep a guy from finding a girl that he might end up being REALLY happy with??

the fact that he's using the infomation I gave out [dumb mistake] to make him seem like the perfect guy for her... Again I didn't want to let her go but at that moment I had to.

Elbow
01-04-2010, 06:03 PM
You must have a ton of relationship issues and such you post about girls a lot.

GirlieZ
01-04-2010, 06:04 PM

agreed.

plus when you are young, does it really even matter? you need to date/meet different ppl. thats part of the game and education.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:05 PM
the fact that he's using the infomation I gave out [dumb mistake] to make him seem like the perfect guy for her... Again I didn't want to let her go but at that moment I had to.

If you saw a girl that you liked and you happened to know some info about her that you know would help your chances...I'm pretty sure you'd use it to your advantage too.

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Depends on how you feel.

Types of situations
Let's say you care and don't want your friends messing with this girl.
-Your real friends won't fuck with her
-Your "friends" will fuck with her
-People you don't know will fuck with her

Let's say you don't care
-Everybody will fuck with her.

Didn't read your thread, but the odds are against you in any situation.

FAM0U5
01-04-2010, 06:07 PM
You must have a ton of relationship issues and such you post about girls a lot.

heh Its all in a short time period, plus Its not something Im gonna break my head over, it's just that MOST of my friends pretty much agree that our "ex's" are off limits. But I guess one didn't think so..

FAM0U5
01-04-2010, 06:08 PM
If you saw a girl that you liked and you happened to know some info about her that you know would help your chances...I'm pretty sure you'd use it to your advantage too.

it depends on the situation of course.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:09 PM
heh Its all in a short time period, plus Its not something Im gonna break my head over, it's just that MOST of my friends pretty much agree that our "ex's" are off limits. But I guess one didn't think so..

I think that's stupid...you can't help who you're attracted to. Plus, in 10 years it's not even gonna matter, so, why dwell on it now?

FAM0U5
01-04-2010, 06:12 PM
agreed.

plus when you are young, does it really even matter? you need to date/meet different ppl. thats part of the game and education.

True Im not hell bound on this, I dont have the time to dwell. Im just a lil pissed that a "friend" is doing this to me.. knowing how I felt about the girl.

Depends on how you feel.

Types of situations
Let's say you care and don't want your friends messing with this girl.
-Your real friends won't fuck with her
-Your "friends" will fuck with her
-People you don't know will fuck with her

Let's say you don't care
-Everybody will fuck with her.

Didn't read your thread, but the odds are against you in any situation.

You are correct sir.

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2010, 06:12 PM
No, NO, and HELL NO.

You never date a friend's ex. NEVER. If they are truly your friend, then you respect that, period.

Some of you have not been fully cooked yet, so this is where having been around the block a few times, i.e. being old, is advantageous.

Friend's exes should always be strictly off limits, UNLESS you either have, A: the friend's blessing, or B: it was just some menial one-night type of relationship. If they dated for any reasonable length of time or you KNOW that he/she (your friend) had feelings for that other person......then its absolutely "NO".

:2cents:

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:14 PM
True Im not hell bound on this, I dont have the time to dwell. Im just a lil pissed that a "friend" is doing this to me.. knowing how I felt about the girl.

then you shouldn't have let her go. It's your mistake...don't take it out on your friend. If you REALLY REALLY liked her, you would've found a way to make it work.

FAM0U5
01-04-2010, 06:15 PM
I think that's stupid...you can't help who you're attracted to. Plus, in 10 years it's not even gonna matter, so, why dwell on it now?

It's not something Im gonna be pround about, knowing that the chick Im with was with my friends as well.. Thats just me, also it may create a problem up ahead maybe a "rekindling" an old flame.. something that I wouldnt want to brother with.. just saying

JITB
i would never mess with a friends ex.. it just goes against my code.. especially if yall are good friends. And if you know that your friend liked the girl alot. its just asking for problems..

but the world is all fucked up nowadays.. dudes dont follow no kind of codes.. they just fuck and suck everything without any boundaries..

punkr6
friends come and go, but a good woman is hard to find....

FAM0U5
01-04-2010, 06:16 PM
No, NO, and HELL NO.

You never date a friend's ex. NEVER. If they are truly your friend, then you respect that, period.

Some of you have not been fully cooked yet, so this is where having been around the block a few times, i.e. being old, is advantageous.

Friend's exes should always be strictly off limits, UNLESS you either have, A: the friend's blessing, or B: it was just some menial one-night type of relationship. If they dated for any reasonable length of time or you KNOW that he/she (your friend) had feelings for that other person......then its absolutely "NO".

You know what Im talking about!! REPS!

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:17 PM
No, NO, and HELL NO.

Why should it even matter?? If you let someone go, you're saying they're free game for anyone. If you're gonna get hurt by someone talking or flirting with your girl, then you're obviously not over them and probably shouldn't have broken up with them in the first place.

punkr6
01-04-2010, 06:18 PM
is your friend gonna suck your dick and make you dinner ? I think not....

FAM0U5
01-04-2010, 06:19 PM
then you shouldn't have let her go. It's your mistake...don't take it out on your friend. If you REALLY REALLY liked her, you would've found a way to make it work.

Yes understandable however, not going into details of why I couldnt.. or why it didnt happen.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:20 PM
It's not something Im gonna be pround about, knowing that the chick Im with was with my friends as well.. Thats just me, also it may create a problem up ahead maybe a "rekindling" an old flame.. something that I wouldnt want to brother with.. just saying

Who cares what your friend thinks?? He's obviously ok with the idea. If YOU were HIS friends you'd just be glad that he's happy, right? Like I said before, if you really wanted her you wouldn't have let her go.

BKgen®
01-04-2010, 06:20 PM
It's okay to date her, but only if she screwed your friend over and the sole purpose of you dating her is to show up at her doorstep one day later in the relationship to present her with a cardboard box full of angry wasps.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:21 PM
It's okay to date her, but only if she screwed your friend over and the sole purpose of you dating her is to show up at her doorstep later in the relationship and present her with a cardboard box full of angry wasps.

Nice "It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia" reference :goodjob:

BKgen®
01-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Shut your whore mouth.

NewGen33
01-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Oh shit I just dealt with some crap like this. Here's my take on it. I thinks it's ok to as long as they both come to you and ask *prob won't happen though* if its cool that they date. Not that you have to just out of respect and consideration. At least the friend should and it ended up helping me get over her because I knew I could do waaaay better.

FAM0U5
01-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Who cares what your friend thinks?? He's obviously ok with the idea. If YOU were HIS friends you'd just be glad that he's happy, right? Like I said before, if you really wanted her you wouldn't have let her go.

Yes I would be happy for him.. but this is not the case, He knew that now that Im better and able to do things and was trying to get back with her wether it be starting over or whatever.. I was gonna try. He told me not to that he didn't want to see me depress again and whatnot but yet he's trying to get with her? after he told me not to.. so he's draging my name threw the mudd to make him look better? which is also part of the story but didnt care to give details.

murderrsiren
01-04-2010, 06:28 PM
ask him, if hes like me and dont give a fuck, then go for it. If he does, fuck her while shes drunk so she'll know nothing.

win/win

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Yes I would be happy for him.. but this is not the case, He knew that now that Im better and able to do things and was trying to get back with her wether it be starting over or whatever.. I was gonna try. He told me not to that he didn't want to see me depress again and whatnot but yet he's trying to get with her? after he told me not to.. so he's draging my name threw the mudd to make him look better? which is also part of the story but didnt care to give details.

So...you gave up a girl because of personal problems?? I'm just gonna say what I said before...if you REALLY REALLY liked her and really wanted her, you would've found a way to make it work.

If he's doing that then he's not a real friend. So, I guess that makes the man law kinda pointless.

lanning
01-04-2010, 06:32 PM
real friends ask first and make sure its ok

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 06:32 PM
So...you gave up a girl because of personal problems?? I'm just gonna say what I said before...if you REALLY REALLY liked her and really wanted her, you would've found a way to make it work.

If he's doing that then he's not a real friend. So, I guess that makes the man law kinda poitnless.

Girls like you live under rainbows and are surrounded by butterflies or leprechauns all the time.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Girls like you live under rainbows and are surrounded by butterflies or leprechauns all the time.

lol no. I'm being practical. You let a girl go. Girl finds another guy (she's not gonna sit around and wait forever). You find another girl who makes you just as happy. You forget about past girl eventually.

FAM0U5
01-04-2010, 06:34 PM

If he's doing that then he's not a real friend. So, I guess that makes the man law kinda poitnless.

Well thanks roxy for your thoughts.. well personal problems was invloved but not fully but oh well I wanted to know what IA thought and wonder If I was alone in this feeling. Again not bent over it just a lil eh.. oh well, good thing my other girl wont ever leave me cause she cant; till I sell her lol.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Well thanks roxie for your thoughts.. well personal problems was invloved but not fully but oh well I wanted to know what IA thought and wonder If I was alone in this feeling. Again not bent over it just a lil eh.. oh well, good thing my other girl wont ever leave me cause she cant; till I sell her lol.

Just giving you my opinion :goodjob: Glad you're not getting all pissed because some people disagree with you lol Good luck with it anyway

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 06:35 PM
lol no. I'm being practical. You let a girl go. Girl finds another guy (she's not gonna sit around and wait forever). You find another girl who makes you just as happy. You forget about past girl eventually.

Yeah but she's not fair game for true friends. No if ands or buts about it.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Yeah but she's not fair game for true friends. No if ands or buts about it.

That's not the way I look at it, but it's whatever.

If you let a girl go, you can't control who she goes out and sees. If you're gonna get pissed because she's seeing someone you're not comfortable with, then you shouldn't have let her go.

but once again, that's my just opinion.

FAM0U5
01-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Just giving you my opinion :goodjob: Glad you're not getting all pissed because some people disagree with you lol Good luck with it anyway

Well there is no point in trying to make other people think like me. Everyone thinks differently I just think it was F up that it only has been a month-ish today.

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 06:42 PM

If you let a girl go, you can't control who she goes out and sees. If you're gonna get pissed because she's seeing someone you're not comfortable with, then you shouldn't have let her go.

You can not control who she goes out and sees, I have never said that. Your true friends should honor how you feel. She can try to go for a guy's best friend but if he is a true friend and the guy doesn't want his friend with her then it will never happen (applies to true friends only).

See the difference?

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:44 PM
You can not control who she goes out and sees, I have never said that. Your true friends should honor how you feel. She can try to go for a guy's best friend but if he is a true friend and the guy doesn't want his friend with her then it will never happen (applies to true friends only).

See the difference?

Not really. I think if your friend feels that he'd be happy with her, then you should be all for it. Now, if he was just trying to fuck her I'd be a little concerned lol

lanning
01-04-2010, 06:46 PM
roxie would you date your ex's best friend?

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Not really. I think if your friend feels that he'd be happy with her, then you should be all for it. Now, if he was just trying to fuck her I'd be a little concerned lol

It's fucked up either way. Guys usually listen to each other at my age, and if it were the case of them being in "love" well that is bullshit. Love is 99.69% impossible to find at younger ages. I may love the cougar I slept with two weeks ago, but I don't love her (Yes it makes sense).

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:48 PM
roxie would you date your ex's best friend?

If he made me happy, yes. Why should I sacrifice my happiness for someone who obviously thought I wasn't good enough to keep around?

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 06:49 PM
If he made me happy, yes. Why should I sacrifice my happiness for someone who obviously thought I wasn't good enough to keep around?

Hooker. lol.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Hooker. lol.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:52 PM
It's fucked up either way. Guys usually listen to each other at my age, and if it were the case of them being in "love" well that is bullshit. Love is 99.69% impossible to find at younger ages. I may love the cougar I slept with two weeks ago, but I don't love her (Yes it makes sense).

You just proved my point lol Love is hard to find at that age (including my age because I know someone is gonna give me shit for preaching when I'm only 18), so why the fuck should it matter?? You'll find someone else eventually and then this girl won't even matter.

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 06:53 PM
You just proved my point lol Love is hard to find at that age (including my age because I know someone is gonna give me shit for preaching when I'm only 18), so why the fuck should it matter?? You'll find someone else eventually and then this girl won't even matter.

If it's not love then what is the point? If it isn't forever then it's sex training, money wasted (usually), and time wasted (always).

lanning
01-04-2010, 06:55 PM
If it's not love then what is the point? If it isn't forever then it's sex training, money wasted (usually), and time wasted (always).
girls always think some other dude is gunna make them happier and treat them better than the dude before lol

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 06:56 PM
girls always think some other dude is gunna make them happier and treat them better than the dude before lol

Which I love, and I love how they never learn not to send nudie pictures.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:56 PM

Sigh....and I think my point went over your head lol I mean it like, if you're gonna give someone up that easily and you're THAT young...you know you're gonna find someone else. You've got a lot of time to look. You learn from your mistakes (like letting a girl that you really like go when you still like her). That's a part of growing up. Why dwell on it and get pissed at someone else when they're just trying to be happy and live their life?

My mind is not caring about this subject enough to make valid points anymore lol

roxie911
01-04-2010, 06:59 PM

lolol what other excuse do we have when a guy dumps us on our ass??

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 07:00 PM

Millions of things.

Sigh....and I think my point went over your head lol I mean it like, if you're gonna give someone up that easily and you're THAT young...you know you're gonna find someone else. You've got a lot of time to look. You learn from your mistakes (like letting a girl that you really like go when you still like her). That's a part of growing up. Why dwell on it and get pissed at someone else when they're just trying to be happy and live their life?

My mind is not caring about this subject enough to make valid points anymore lol

You are this...
http://www.h4x3d.com/feat/themes/red-apple.jpg

I am this...
http://littlemissattila.mu.nu/archives/orange.jpg

Now do you understand?

lanning
01-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Which I love, and I love how they never learn not to send nudie pictures.
lol its like all guys owe these girls something, newds are cool with me tho

roxie911
01-04-2010, 07:01 PM
You are this...
http://www.h4x3d.com/feat/themes/red-apple.jpg

I am this...
http://littlemissattila.mu.nu/archives/orange.jpg

Now do you understand?

Ok, now THAT made sense :goodjob:

Vteckidd
01-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Alls fair on love and war. Period.

Just cause YOU and your ex didn't work out doesn't mean she's off limits. It's all about compatiblity. If you weren't compatible doesn't me I'm not.

Now if he/she did something really fucked up to your "friend" then I would have no interest in them anyway.

If you are just trying to get laid ,well there's plenty of those types around why "shit" where you "eat".

But if you two are generally attracted to eAch other then have at it and your "friend" shouldn't be a pussy

lanning
01-04-2010, 07:02 PM
lol im not talking about girls getting dumped im talking about girls that want to be taken out to eat 3 times a day and to the mall to get shoes everyday. girls that want to go out everynight and me pay for all their drinks. lol i dont owe some girl that haha

roxie911
01-04-2010, 07:03 PM

Just cause YOU and your ex didn't work out doesn't mean she's off limits. It's all about compatiblity. If you weren't compatible doesn't me I'm not.

Now if he/she did something really fucked up to your "friend" then I would have no interest in them anyway.

If you are just trying to get laid ,well there's plenty of those types around why "shit" where you "eat".

But if you two are generally attracted to eAch other then have at it and your "friend" shouldn't be a pussy

THANK YOU!! lol
exactly what I was trying to say :goodjob:

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 07:04 PM
THANK YOU!! lol
exactly what I was trying to say :goodjob:

You were just trying to say it though...

I still don't think it's cool till the guy says it is cool though.

However you are still an apple.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 07:05 PM
lol im not talking about girls getting dumped im talking about girls that want to be taken out to eat 3 times a day and to the mall to get shoes everyday. girls that want to go out everynight and me pay for all their drinks. lol i dont owe some girl that haha

I think if you let the girl treat you like that then that's your own fault lol

My ex took me out every night and paid for EVERYTHING and now I hate when guys pay for my stuff. I like relaxing at home rather than going out every single night.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 07:06 PM
You were just trying to say it though...

I still don't think it's cool till the guy says it is cool though.

However you are still an apple.

and you are still an orange

Vteckidd
01-04-2010, 07:08 PM
What do the people of IA think? Is it ok to date a friend's ex? given this situation, You been with this girl for a couple of months and whatnot but the realationship was getting serious but things came up.. [living in another state, money, and blah blah.] So of course you being into this girl you talked about her.. a lot. So now that you two are not together your buddy that knows everything about her CAUSE of you is making moves on her but is denieding the actuations... but clearly he does it in front of your face.

this is what I got from him " situational consequences and correlating various relationships. weighing the situation and attempting to find a happy medium. sorting things out in my head in other words."

Poll coming just wait

she's fair game if she's not married sorry. Your fuck up isn't his problem. So he has an inside track on what she's like or likes so what that's good intel lol

again if he's truly interested in her then it's fair game. If hes just trying to fuck her then he has no game and needs your leftovers and she should see through it.

Never invite competition

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2010, 07:08 PM

See, this is typical girl thought process......Let ME have it both ways....:rolleyes:

Why would it matter if his friend only wanted to fuck her until she cried uncle????? Didn't you say that since he let her go she was "fair game"????? So what does what he wants to do with her matter then? Why should HE look out for her best interest when it's clear neither of them are looking out for his???? :rolleyes:

Give me a break. The "friend" is a piece of shit. If the story is true as it's being told, then that "friend" KNOWS how this guy feels about said girl which makes HIM a bigger pile of dog shit for going after her in the first place. A TRUE friend would've worked to get them back together NOT slide on in there using insider info to get in her pants. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. I'd beat his ass and fuck HER best friend to let them both know how it feels....:rolleyes:

Friends should be friends no matter what. I've literally had many of my friend's gf's, wive's, ex's, etc. damn near fully naked in front of me and I NEVER even thought about taking it there (both when I was a nothing knowing youngster and fully cooked old man). NEVER have I, never would I. I even had one totally tell me that SHE WANTED to do me.....DO ME.....signed sealed and delivered on a silver platter....she was a hottie too. You know what I said? Thank you, but NO THANK YOU. They never got back together, and I STILL didn't do anything. I was in my teens when that happened and I STILL didn't do anything....out of respect for MY friend, because I damn sure would've worn her out and made her walk funny for a week otherwise.

There are millions of women out there that can be had. Why in the world would I "try" one that will only net me the loss of a friend and make me look like a piece of shit?

If you do something like this, then it shows just what kind of person you really are, good or bad. Bottomline and straight up.

Vteckidd
01-04-2010, 07:09 PM

You date the wrong women lol

speedminded
01-04-2010, 07:15 PM

But if you two are generally attracted to eAch other then have at it and your "friend" shouldn't be a pussyThe whole point of a friendship is supporting their decisions and being there for them, whether its a friend or ex-girlfriend/boyfriend. Everyone in the situation is as guilty as the other. He let her go, she's going to his friend, friend is going for her.

As long as deceit wasn't used by FAM0U5's friend to break them up in the beginning then it shouldn't matter who ends up with her. I bet FAM0U5 hasn't officially communicated with his "friend" or his ex about the situation either. What if she's playing games with FAM0U5 solely to get him to man-up and do "his plan" so she's getting friendly with his friend? What better way to get someones attention than go for someone they know? It's not like that would be the first time to happen around here lol!

lol im not talking about girls getting dumped im talking about girls that want to be taken out to eat 3 times a day and to the mall to get shoes everyday. girls that want to go out everynight and me pay for all their drinks. lol i dont owe some girl that hahaThat would be your fault for getting in that situation though. If you don't want to date a needy girl that can't do anything for herself then don't do it.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 07:16 PM
See, this is typical girl thought process......Let ME have it both ways....:rolleyes:

Why would it matter if his friend only wanted to fuck her until she cried uncle????? Didn't you say that since he let her go she was "fair game"????? So what does what he wants to do with her matter then? Why should HE look out for her best interest when it's clear neither of them are looking out for his???? :rolleyes:

Give me a break. The "friend" is a piece of shit. If the story is true as it's being told, then that "friend" KNOWS how this guy feels about said girl which makes HIM a bigger pile of dog shit for going after her in the first place. A TRUE friend would've worked to get them back together NOT slide on in there using insider info to get in her pants. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. I'd beat his ass and fuck HER best friend to let them both know how it feels....:rolleyes:

Friends should be friends no matter what. I've literally had many of my friend's gf's, wive's, ex's, etc. damn near fully naked in front of me and I NEVER even thought about taking it there (both when I was a nothing knowing youngster and fully cooked old man). NEVER have I, never would I. I even had one totally tell me that SHE WANTED to do me.....DO ME.....signed sealed and delivered on a silver platter....she was a hottie too. You know what I said? Thank you, but NO THANK YOU. They never got back together, and I STILL didn't do anything. I was in my teens when that happened and I STILL didn't do anything....out of respect for MY friend, because I damn sure would've worn her out and made her walk funny for a week otherwise.

There are millions of women out there that can be had. Why in the world would I "try" one that will only net me the loss of a friend and make me look like a piece of shit?

If you do something like this, then it shows just what kind of person you really are, good or bad. Bottomline and straight up.

ok...congrats? I mean, you said no to another guy's ex. Cool. That's YOUR opinion. Doesn't affect mine. I still think that if you give up a girl, then she's up for grabs. Bottomline and straight up.

Also, I didn't say he couldn't fuck her. If he wants it, go for it. That's his decision. To me, that seems a little desperate.

lanning
01-04-2010, 07:16 PM
You date the wrong women lol
lol not dating them i just go out alot and see how some of them act

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 07:17 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/2m3jio3.jpg

Didn't somebody like EJ25 have that signature last year?

Vteckidd
01-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Lifes too short to worry over shit like this IMO. I don't worry about it, if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out move on.
If you think your friend is being shady/scandolous then lose him as a friend

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Lifes too short to worry over shit like this IMO. I don't worry about it, if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out move on.
If you think your friend is being shady/scandolous then lose him as a friend

I agree and I don't get bent out of shape over this but if one of my friends did I would honor what they wanted and hope for the same in return...

so that is why I support the guy code in this situation.

Vteckidd
01-04-2010, 07:20 PM
"don't have any attatchments that you can't walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner"

DeNiro "HEAT"

basically fuck it, move on, friends are replaceable so are mates

speedminded
01-04-2010, 07:20 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/2m3jio3.jpg

Didn't somebody like EJ25 have that signature last year?Doubtful since I made it a week before Petit Le Mans and EJ had some questions about what year it was...commenting and leaving me reps for it :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2010, 07:26 PM
ok...congrats? I mean, you said no to another guy's ex. Cool. That's YOUR opinion. Doesn't affect mine. I still think that if you give up a girl, then she's up for grabs. Bottomline and straight up.

I call bullshit on this. I'd bet that if YOU were the one getting fucked over you'd talk a different game. Whatever. When it happens to you, then come talk. If you think that YOUR "friends" are cool when they fuck your ex's, then good for you. Great friends you have there young lady. :rolleyes:

Also, I didn't say he couldn't fuck her. If he wants it, go for it. That's his decision. To me, that seems a little desperate.

Again, with the flip flopping. :rolleyes: Why is he "desperate"? Because he wants a piece of ass? Isn't that the ultimate purpose when you go out with someone? Isn't that what all you girls think anyway? :rolleyes:

My prediction? He's gonna fuck her and they're not going to work out at all. All that will be left is a shitty friend and a shitty ex. Winners all the way. :goodjob:

On_Her_Face
01-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Doubtful since I made it a week before Petit Le Mans and EJ had some questions about what year it was...commenting and leaving me reps for it :goodjob:

Ahh I guess it was you and haven't seen you post in awhile then. Pretty cool.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 07:36 PM
I call bullshit on this. I'd bet that if YOU were the one getting fucked over you'd talk a different game. Whatever. When it happens to you, then come talk. If you think that YOUR "friends" are cool when they fuck your ex's, then good for you. Great friends you have there young lady. :rolleyes:

Again, with the flip flopping. :rolleyes: Why is he "desperate"? Because he wants a piece of ass? Isn't that the ultimate purpose when you go out with someone? Isn't that what all you girls think anyway? :rolleyes:

My prediction? He's gonna fuck her and they're not going to work out at all. All that will be left is a shitty friend and a shitty ex. Winners all the way. :goodjob:

I'm so tired of arguing this. If my friend wants to go for my ex, so be it. I may not like it, but am I gonna try and stop it? Absolutely not.

I really don't care about the fucking thing. If he fucks her...whatever. Mike made a point about it earlier that I agree with, but don't really wanna search for lol

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm so tired of arguing this. If my friend wants to go for my ex, so be it. I may not like it, but am I gonna try and stop it? Absolutely not.

Seems you missed the whole boat on this one.

The point here is not weather or not he can "stop it" from happening. The point is weather or not someone should do it in the first place.

Nobody can "stop" anything from happening. What's he gonna do?...Kill them both? That's the only way to "stop it". But much like even YOU admit, it doesn't feel good. Why not? I thought it was "fair game" when you let it go? Why would it bother you if that was really true?

Like I said, when it happens to you, then come talk about how calm and cool you're with it. I know I wouldn't be at all, so I wouldn't do it to any of my friends. It's real easy for anyone to say that they'd be cool about it, until it happens for real to them. Very few people could forecast like that.

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 07:50 PM
fair game / thread

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2010, 07:52 PM
fair game / thread

You don't like anybody, so you wouldn't be a good subject.....:ninja::D

stormcrow
01-04-2010, 07:54 PM
there are many varying opinions on this subject... some from the experienced; some from the inexperienced. i don't think it really matters what someone says when they are outside of the situation...as this is the logical and rational thought process. when in the throes of the situation, the emotional thought process takes over and all logic dissipates.

what is key here is that the 'friend' needs to use rational thought and understand where the OP is at emotionally. if he would do this, he would understand that there are far too many women that are single and available in his general location to worry with a girl that is his friend's ex. caring about your friend's emotional health > getting laid.

if you can't put your friend's feelings above your own, whether or not they are rational or correct, you are not a true friend.

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 07:54 PM
You don't like anybody, so you wouldn't be a good subject.....:ninja::D

lol..i got my eye on a dime piece sir..all in good time

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2010, 07:58 PM
lol..i got my eye on a dime piece sir..all in good time

I didn't mean you didn't like the ladies.....you don't like everybody else though....:D

Hey, OT.....when are you gonna fix my stereo cluster fuck that I got? :ninja::yes:

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 07:59 PM
I didn't mean you didn't like the ladies.....you don't like everybody else though....:D

Hey, OT.....when are you gonna fix my stereo cluster fuck that I got? :ninja::yes:

i like a select few people..yes jamie youre one of them..and i will fix your cluster fuck when ever you want

oneSLOWex
01-04-2010, 07:59 PM
If you were in a serious relationship for a while.....and it ended badly....then no I dont think its cool. If you were just talking or whatever and not serious...I dont see a problem with it as long as you(the ex) isn't bothered by it.

Bros before hoes right? lol

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2010, 08:02 PM
i like a select few people..yes jamie youre one of them..and i will fix your cluster fuck when ever you want

Dude, do you really know what you're getting into????? :no::screwy:

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Dude, do you really know what you're getting into????? :no::screwy:

no but im "god"..so it really doesnt matter

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2010, 08:07 PM
no but im "god"..so it really doesnt matter

:lmfao:You're gonna have to be. It's freaking crazy dude.

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 08:07 PM
:lmfao:You're gonna have to be. It's freaking crazy dude.

there is no way it can be that bad..its car audio

SLOWR/T
01-04-2010, 08:08 PM
I have to agree with Jamie. I counldn't date a friend of mines ex. Someone that I consider a real friend (which now a days is very very few) I couldn't hook up with there ex and I know thats how most if not all of my friends are.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Seems you missed the whole boat on this one.

The point here is not weather or not he can "stop it" from happening. The point is weather or not someone should do it in the first place.

Nobody can "stop" anything from happening. What's he gonna do?...Kill them both? That's the only way to "stop it". But much like even YOU admit, it doesn't feel good. Why not? I thought it was "fair game" when you let it go? Why would it bother you if that was really true?

Like I said, when it happens to you, then come talk about how calm and cool you're with it. I know I wouldn't be at all, so I wouldn't do it to any of my friends. It's real easy for anyone to say that they'd be cool about it, until it happens for real to them. Very few people could forecast like that.

I never said it shouldn't BOTHER him. It's obviously gonna bother him. It'd bother almost anyone. I'm so tired of arguing this. It actually has happened to me. Was I bothered? Yes. Did I care enough to bitch about it? Not really.

Did that answer whatever you were trying to prove or say? lol

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 08:22 PM
I never said it shouldn't BOTHER him. It's obviously gonna bother him. It'd bother almost anyone. I'm so tired of arguing this. It actually has happened to me. Was I bothered? Yes. Did I care enough to bitch about it? Not really.

Did that answer whatever you were trying to prove or say? lol
:police:

quickdodge®
01-04-2010, 08:24 PM
agreed.

I think he was probably asking the human species this question. Wild Kingdom will be on later. Wait your turn. Later, QD.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 08:25 PM
:police:

:thinking:

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 08:26 PM
:thinking:
:idb:

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2010, 08:28 PM
there is no way it can be that bad..its car audio

That's what it started out as.....now???? It's a freaking bird's nest with enough wire to power a small city.

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 08:31 PM
That's what it started out as.....now???? It's a freaking bird's nest with enough wire to power a small city.

ive been in the game along time..ill fix it

Echonova
01-04-2010, 08:32 PM
I think he was probably asking the human species this question. Wild Kingdom will be on later. Wait your turn. Later, QD.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/nuttymassage.gif

roxie911
01-04-2010, 08:33 PM
:idb:

You silly mods and your "I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT" ideas lol

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 08:34 PM
You silly mods and your "I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT" ideas lol

:lickpuss:

roxie911
01-04-2010, 08:37 PM
:lickpuss:

BACK OFF SM!! :tongue1:

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 08:39 PM
BACK OFF SM!! :tongue1:

:ban:

roxie911
01-04-2010, 08:39 PM
:ban:

:no:

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 08:43 PM
:no:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/jdmsnatchback/ffp7.gif

roxie911
01-04-2010, 08:44 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/jdmsnatchback/ffp7.gif

Ouch :cry:

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Ouch :cry:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/jdmsnatchback/ffp9.gif

roxie911
01-04-2010, 08:46 PM
I know you would ;)

EL42
01-04-2010, 08:47 PM
FAMOU5 watch ya homeboys. and ROXIE call me so you can take me out in your porsche :ninja:

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 08:48 PM
I know you would ;)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/jdmsnatchback/stickfigureroll.gif

AdriSciontC
01-04-2010, 09:00 PM
I'm going to say no, if you're really their friend you won't mess with their ex... if not and you aren't really their friend it doesn't matter... but the reference was to date a FRIEND'S ex...

FAM0U5
01-04-2010, 09:58 PM
I am glad that there is a few people think like I do.. so Im not too crazy.

roxie911
01-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Justin....

I
Hate
You

lanning
01-04-2010, 10:08 PM
roxie would you break up with bill for me?

roxie911
01-04-2010, 10:10 PM
I'm sorry lanning, but no...Bill will always be my snuggly bear :)

lanning
01-04-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm sorry lanning, but no...Bill will always be my snuggly bear :)
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

bdydrpdmazda
01-04-2010, 10:13 PM
depends on how serious they were, if hes devastated by the breakup then no, but if he thinks she was just a stupid whore then no big deal...

roxie911
01-04-2010, 10:13 PM
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I sowwy :(

lanning
01-04-2010, 10:14 PM
i can still watch tho?

roxie911
01-04-2010, 10:16 PM
i can still watch tho?

There's a closet in the room :ninja:

LOLWUT?!?

lanning
01-04-2010, 10:17 PM
There's a closet in the room :ninja:

LOLWUT?!?
*oh snap*

wonton
01-04-2010, 10:19 PM
Fuck bitches saying its okay, and that when you let a woman go she is fair game to any guy!

this is one of the biggest guy rules out there!
YOU NEVER DATE A FRIENDS EX!
when you do date a friends ex it basically spitting in your friends face and telling him you have no respect for him!

roxie911
01-04-2010, 10:22 PM
*oh snap*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBMY4Rag27k

EL42
01-04-2010, 10:37 PM
:eek: what? :thinking: you're taken? still? oh. well you should let me drop you at your man friend's place. and let me Ferris Bueller your car.:lmfao:
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww2/slave-EL42/parkppl.jpg

roxie911
01-04-2010, 10:39 PM
:eek: what? :thinking: you're taken? still? oh. well you should let me drop you at your man friend's place. and let me Ferris Bueller your car.:lmfao:
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww2/slave-EL42/parkppl.jpg

lol it was a joke. I'm not taken.

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Justin....

I
Hate
You

:eek:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/jdmsnatchback/ffp10.jpg

yomomspimp06
01-04-2010, 11:26 PM
didn't read past the first page to know what the deal is....

No, NO, and HELL NO.

QFT

Paul
01-05-2010, 07:56 AM
I've always looked at it this way... your dick is where your friends dick was... next time you see your friend I would ask HOW YOUR DICK TASTE?... shit is gay man Bros before Hoes!

p.s. unless its megan fox i would change my name to brian to fuck that :idb:

Ran
01-05-2010, 08:38 AM
If you're not dating her then she's fair game. Let other people make their own mistakes.

Hektik
01-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Only read first page.
Ex-girlfriend : it doesn't matter
Ex-wife : depends on situation
personally I wouldn't mess with either, theirs plenty other girls out there to bring myself some drama over pussy

roxie911
01-05-2010, 08:53 AM
:eek:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/jdmsnatchback/ffp10.jpg

:lmfao: You heard me!!

SplinterLink
01-05-2010, 09:33 AM
I've always stayed clear of friends Ex's...the drama it brings and the way it can split up groups of friends isn't worth it to me. Some of my friends have done it and made it work...while others havent.

Kevykev
01-05-2010, 09:51 PM
50- 90% of IA members are Trashbags man.

Anything other than NO is TOTALLY unacceptable.

You guys who voted anything other that 'no' have 'no' integrity.

yomomspimp06
01-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Anything other than NO is TOTALLY unacceptable.

You guys who voted anything other that 'no' have 'no' integrity.

QFT

ahmonrah
01-06-2010, 12:20 AM
No, NO, and HELL NO.

Explains my vote exactly......thanks for saving me from thumb wrestling w/ my blackberry!

FAM0U5
01-06-2010, 12:46 PM
REPS! for people that see my veiw; sorry roxy lol I see your point.. but still.

MistaCee
01-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Definitely a no from me.

roxie911
01-06-2010, 01:21 PM

lolol it's whatever. Different people think different things.

PS: It's ROXIE not ROXY

teh bri
01-06-2010, 03:26 PM

:lmfao:

you called her Roxy, she's going to kick your ass!

:ninja:

collins
01-06-2010, 04:00 PM
No, NO, and HELL NO.

I could not have said it any better. Reps if I can!

collins
01-06-2010, 04:09 PM
I just had to quote some of the fail in this thread...

agreed.

Why should it even matter?? If you let someone go, you're saying they're free game for anyone. If you're gonna get hurt by someone talking or flirting with your girl, then you're obviously not over them and probably shouldn't have broken up with them in the first place.

And that, my friends, is just the first couple of pages. I wouldve quoted more, but I'm on my iPhone.

collins
01-06-2010, 04:36 PM
The whole point of a friendship is supporting their decisions and being there for them, whether its a friend or ex-girlfriend/boyfriend. Everyone in the situation is as guilty as the other. He let her go, she's going to his friend, friend is going for her.

As long as deceit wasn't used by FAM0U5's friend to break them up in the beginning then it shouldn't matter who ends up with her. I bet FAM0U5 hasn't officially communicated with his "friend" or his ex about the situation either. What if she's playing games with FAM0U5 solely to get him to man-up and do "his plan" so she's getting friendly with his friend? What better way to get someones attention than go for someone they know? It's not like that would be the first time to happen around here lol!
It comes as no suprise that you're the one saying this... You're just like the other pieces of shit that agree with you.

G.C
01-06-2010, 05:15 PM
It really depends what kind of friend you are talking about. If its someone really close to you, you don't do that shit period. No exception.

If its some friend you don't kick it with, your just neutral with, then i think its ok. But still, there will be awkwardness.

The Creeper
01-06-2010, 05:36 PM
If you just randomly fucked some girl a couple times, then she is a skank anyways, and she would be fair game. Serious relationship ex's are off limits to friends in my book. If one of my friends fucked my ex, which they couldn't anyways, then I would probably burn their house down. Just saying.

0p7!mu5
01-06-2010, 06:41 PM
just sayin....http://www.guyrules.com/gr_view.php3?category=Wife&gr_id=624&search=Wife

roxie911
01-06-2010, 06:44 PM
And that, my friends, is just the first couple of pages. I wouldve quoted more, but I'm on my iPhone.

I'm guessing someone fucked your ex by how hard you worked on this to "make your point".

0p7!mu5
01-06-2010, 06:50 PM
:ninja:
It comes as no suprise that you're the one saying this... You're just like the other pieces of shit that agree with you.

b@d @pple
01-06-2010, 07:02 PM
I.. You're just like the other pieces of shit that agree with you.

something you need to say?

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 07:13 PM

Poll coming just wait

lol, you're getting your panties in a wad over a girl you can't be with?

i applaud your buddy for banging this chick, we all know it has happened, because she is fair game. you aren't the boss of her, you aren't the boss of your buddy, fuck you and send me videos of your buddy beating that shit to death while you're stuck in another state whining on an internet forum about some throw away chick when you should really be trying to find a bitch to be banging yourself...

stop bitching, get the fuck off the internet, and go fuck some hoes

collins
01-06-2010, 07:57 PM
I'm guessing someone fucked your ex by how hard you worked on this to "make your point".You actually couldn't be farther from the truth. Nothing of the sort has ever taken place with me. If I call you a friend, that holds a lot of weight. I choose my FRIENDS very carefully. I have tons of "buddies" and "acquaintences" but if a friend ever did that, the friendship would cease immediatly because that friend obviously doesn't value my friendship more than a piece of ass.

something you need to say?

Nah, not really lol.

b@d @pple
01-06-2010, 08:03 PM
You actually couldn't be farther from the truth. Nothing of the sort has ever taken place with me. If I call you a friend, that holds a lot of weight. I choose my FRIENDS very carefully. I have tons of "buddies" and "acquaintences" but if a friend ever did that, the friendship would cease immediatly because that friend obviously doesn't value my friendship more than a piece of ass.

Nah, not really lol.

your opinion is just that. Yours..

roxie911
01-06-2010, 08:15 PM
You actually couldn't be farther from the truth. Nothing of the sort has ever taken place with me. If I call you a friend, that holds a lot of weight. I choose my FRIENDS very carefully. I have tons of "buddies" and "acquaintences" but if a friend ever did that, the friendship would cease immediatly because that friend obviously doesn't value my friendship more than a piece of ass.

Nah, not really lol.

oh yeah...I forgot that someone's views that didn't agree with yours were considered "fail".

I, personally, disagree with that. I don't see how that's considered "fail". It's MY opinion. Quite frankly, if I break up with someone, I'm letting them go because they weren't right for me. They might be right for my friend. Who am I to stop someone from being happy?? You may disagree with that, but I really don't care what you think. I'm not gonna sit there and tell you that your OPINION is wrong.

Get over yourself.

Jaimecbr900
01-06-2010, 08:16 PM
oh yeah...I forgot that someone's views that didn't agree with yours were considered "fail".

I, personally, disagree with that. I don't see how that's considered "fail". It's MY opinion. Quite frankly, if I break up with someone, I'm letting them go because they weren't right for me. They might be right for my friend. Who am I to stop someone from being happy?? You may disagree with that, but I really don't care what you think. I'm not gonna sit there and tell you that your OPINION is wrong.

Get over yourself.

I thought you were "over this" like 5 pages ago????:thinking:

I guess you got your second wind.:rolleyes:

roxie911
01-06-2010, 08:19 PM

I'm over the topic of the thread, yes. That's not what I'm talking about with collins. I'm talking about the fact that he thinks his opinion is right over everyone else's. That's all.

b@d @pple
01-06-2010, 08:20 PM

easy killer

Jaimecbr900
01-06-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm over the topic of the thread, yes. That's not what I'm talking about with collins. I'm talking about the fact that he thinks his opinion is right over everyone else's. That's all.

Little red "X" at the top right hand corner of the screen fixes that problem. :goodjob:

roxie911
01-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Little red "X" at the top right hand corner of the screen fixes that problem. :goodjob:

What problem?? There's no problem.

Jaimecbr900
01-06-2010, 08:24 PM
easy killer

Don't make me get out my pimp hand for you too, biotch!!!!

Now go fix my rat's nest of a car.....pronto, ho.....:ninja:

JP. I don't need a California smile.....:lmfao:

b@d @pple
01-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Don't make me get out my pimp hand for you too, biotch!!!!

Now go fix my rat's nest of a car.....pronto, ho.....:ninja:

JP. I don't need a California smile.....:lmfao:

N i g g a i will cut you

Jaimecbr900
01-06-2010, 08:29 PM
N i g g a i will cut you

:ninja::D

FAM0U5
01-06-2010, 09:15 PM
lol, you're getting your panties in a wad over a girl you can't be with?

i applaud your buddy for banging this chick, we all know it has happened, because she is fair game. you aren't the boss of her, you aren't the boss of your buddy, fuck you and send me videos of your buddy beating that shit to death while you're stuck in another state whining on an internet forum about some throw away chick when you should really be trying to find a bitch to be banging yourself...

stop bitching, get the fuck off the internet, and go fuck some hoes

Don't sugar coat it, tell me how you really feel..

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 09:27 PM
It's always been an unspoken thing between my cousins my age and my friends that you get an ok before doing something like this.

collins
01-06-2010, 09:38 PM

I'm really not the pompous asshole you're trying to make me out to be, I promise ;)

Evil Goat
01-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Don't sugar coat it, tell me how you really feel..

it's fairly easy man. i apply the "he who cares the least" tactic to every part of my life and so far so good :goodjob:

FAM0U5
01-06-2010, 09:45 PM
it's fairly easy man. i apply the "he who cares the least" tactic to every part of my life and so far so good :goodjob:

It's all good man, like I said before Im not hellbent on it lol; plus Im pretty happy how the situation is turning out... :D

§treet_§peed
01-06-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm really not the pompous asshole you're trying to make me out to be, I promise ;)
Collins is a cool guy IRL IMO.

collins
01-06-2010, 10:43 PM
wait wait wait...... we've met? i'm srsly not trying to be an asshole, but i honestly dont remember that...

roxie911
01-06-2010, 11:06 PM

Who said I was trying to do that?

collins
01-06-2010, 11:23 PM
just going by your posts. hence the pm you got :cheers:

Andr3w
01-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Hell no! No way no how. That's against one of the biggest Man Laws

Kevykev
01-08-2010, 07:27 AM
ok...so far my estimate is correct....

Over 50% of IA members are Trashbags. Glad it's not 90%

FAM0U5
01-08-2010, 04:14 PM
with this thread you know when and who you can bring your girl around without having to worry about your friend trying to take her while your together or when you break up.

AdriSciontC
01-08-2010, 04:17 PM
with this thread you know when and who you can bring your girl around without having to worry about your friend trying to take her while your together or when you break up.

Well the girl cannot be "taken" if she doesn't want to go.... just sayin'

roxie911
01-08-2010, 04:25 PM
just going by your posts. hence the pm you got :cheers:

As was I :goodjob:

Nemesis
01-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Id date GkTib if AdriScionTc leaves em.

Does it make a difference if its a another dude

FAM0U5
01-08-2010, 04:27 PM

In that situation I cant argue.. IF she wants to be taken fine, but if she's being told lies so she's more incline to "leaving" then that's a problem. My problem was/is [whatever] is what has been said multiple times in this thread.. there are countless of girls in the world let alone in the area we live in.. Plus there is the factor of being honorable to a friend's feelings. I WILL NEVER date a friend's "ex" OR a girl that my friend is really into. But that's just me, Hell watch SEXDRIVE... funny movie but understands "guy code".

Brian*
01-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Maybe, I think it depends on how long they dated and if they were "in love"

GirlieZ
01-08-2010, 11:46 PM

And that, my friends, is just the first couple of pages. I would've quoted more, but I'm on my iPhone.

in famou5's situation, he is young, it shouldn't matter. Doubt he is going to marry the chick. That is the point of your teens and 20s (hell even your 30s or 40s if you have to) is to explore and meet new people. So who cares who dates who. Also doubt he will be friends with even half the ppl he is friends with now, 5, 10, 20 years down the road.

Like Roxie said, i think, opinions are just that...opinions.

damn straight chickie!

Whiteboy™
01-08-2010, 11:48 PM
is your friend gonna suck your dick and make you dinner ? I think not....

this post describes my opinion 100% :cheers:

alpine_aw11
01-10-2010, 12:11 PM
You don't claim a vagina for life by being with a woman, man up and get another one.

FAM0U5
01-11-2010, 10:19 AM
You don't claim a vagina for life by being with a woman, man up and get another one.

LoL I will if need to BUT events has changed.. :D

neon_ert3
01-12-2010, 08:56 AM
shes her own woman isnt she? so if u have a friend that wants to talk to her and shes feeling him then u have no say-so.

n00bsrus
01-12-2010, 10:33 AM
i vote yes, but only if she's a good brain surgeon..... if ya know what i mean...

JDMbabe
01-12-2010, 11:12 AM
you know whats funny is, i was actually thinking about posting this same topic yesterday, cause i heard about it on Tyra and i think it isn't a good idea, because you don't really want sloppy seconds now do you? you friend may still have feelings for them they never got over so you never know who you can trust. its just easy access for cheating in my opinion

ALVIN
01-13-2010, 02:19 PM
I have to agree with Jamie. I counldn't date a friend of mines ex. Someone that I consider a real friend (which now a days is very very few) I couldn't hook up with there ex and I know thats how most if not all of my friends are.

I am going to call bullshit on this one because I for a FACT know you tried to hit on Daniel's EX. So ummm...quit lying. k thanx bye

Buttons
01-13-2010, 02:31 PM
every single guy my bestie dates is my ex's. i think she's been with the same guy for so long because i haven't been single again so she could date my latest ex. lol

BluesClues
01-13-2010, 10:29 PM
every single guy my bestie dates is my ex's. i think she's been with the same guy for so long because i haven't been single again so she could date my latest ex. lol
I don't like girls like that! I just found out today that a girl that used to be my best friend tried to have sex with my ex in high school. Told him that she always wanted him and when we were together! She even dated one of my boyfriends while I was with him!!! Slut!

Buttons
01-14-2010, 08:35 AM
I don't like girls like that! I just found out today that a girl that used to be my best friend tried to have sex with my ex in high school. Told him that she always wanted him and when we were together! She even dated one of my boyfriends while I was with him!!! Slut!

I dont mind. I didn't love the guys or it broke off ugly. i just laugh when it doesn't go her way and then she calls me to cry about it. it's hilarious, because she's like "autumn, they were only like that with you" and i'm like "uh, no there's a reason we broke up." a few weeks later, it's the same reason why they broke up except she cries and whines about it unlike me. lol

Miss.Kayla
01-15-2010, 02:00 AM
I mean if it was me and my bf left me and his friend hit on me, id have to punch his friend. but then again it also depends on how long you guys dated cus ive been with mine for 4 years :thinking:. but i still wouldn't go for my bf's friends. thats just sleazy on both their parts. just tell her how you feel cus obviously you still have something for her of you wouldnt be concerned about her

BluesClues
01-15-2010, 05:51 PM
I dont mind. I didn't love the guys or it broke off ugly. i just laugh when it doesn't go her way and then she calls me to cry about it. it's hilarious, because she's like "autumn, they were only like that with you" and i'm like "uh, no there's a reason we broke up." a few weeks later, it's the same reason why they broke up except she cries and whines about it unlike me. lol
Well, I don't consider females like that friends. They can't get guys on their own so you go after your leftovers. Pathetic!

hondachik
01-15-2010, 07:04 PM
No.

Revmaynard
01-15-2010, 07:10 PM
Lol no, you don't date a friends ex if they were serious. Your story reminds me of the movie Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. lol

blaknoize
04-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Did that with a SISTER of my EX, her SISTER didn't care at ALL!! So I mean... whatever.

teh bri
04-12-2012, 11:47 PM
No comment?

Lolol. I don't see anything wrong with it.

eViLMunkey
04-13-2012, 11:50 AM
I would say its depends on the friends thoughts on you dating his ex, also depends on how long they've been split and how serious said relationship was. other than that go ahead and date her if there's a problem people are old enough to get over it.

green91
04-13-2012, 12:14 PM
holy shit 2 y/o thread!!

eViLMunkey
04-13-2012, 12:45 PM
yeah i just realized that, lol

MistaCee
04-21-2012, 07:59 PM
If the girl went to your friend she isn't worth this thread.

MistaCee
04-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Whoops lol